Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9356098 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Aumoh: 1:15pm On May 02, 2017
Hello everyone,

Just thought to appreciate those who assured & assisted in getting my phone.
Thanks Protein0 aka grandson as I call him for helping me place the order and fibonacci2526 who followed me up with chats and consistently asking about shipping status until it finally got to me.
weldone all for the tips, advice and links to enable one get better grasp of the device.
I have had it for about two weeks and I can authoritatively say it's a good buy.

In another news
..The ikosi-ketu post office is a money spinning venture, for every item collected a flat rate of N500 must be paid. According to them it's instruction from above...plus they will give you receipt sef.. ..The good side however is parcel can be delivered from the PO straight to your doorstep
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyizma(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2017
Baroba:

No, this is a more powerful speaker, the one I bought was half the price; looking back I won't advice anyone to buy it; lacks volume control and the mids and bass did not really satisfy me.. Na my wife dey use am anyway.

https://m.fr.aliexpress.com/s/item/32797011490.html

Okay. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 1:25pm On May 02, 2017
omoadeleye:
Guys, hope access bank still trade on #375? And UBA still trade at #320 too cause am about to fund now, and also how to know if i have been severed appeal form. Thanks

hopefully you wudnt land in that 'appeal' zone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 1:26pm On May 02, 2017
emaminaj:

hopefully you wudnt land in that 'appeal' zone

Bro, you havent answer my question. How to know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2017
Aumoh:
Hello everyone,

Thanks Protein0 aka grandson as I call him for helping me place the order and fibonacci2526 who followed me up with chats and consistently asking about shipping status until it finally got to me.
weldone all for the tips, advice and links to enable one get better grasp of the device.
I have had it for about two weeks and I can authoritatively say it's a good buy

In another news
..The ikosi-ketu post office is a money spinning venture, for every item collected a flat rate of N500 must be paid. According to them it's instruction from above...plus they will give you receipt sef.. ..The good side however is parcel can be delivered from the PO straight to your doorstep

So all the while fibonancci nd protein don dey lecture you,dey forgot the part that you hav to show pix when you collect item frm po abi grin
How do u expect me to believe truly u buy xiaomi phone grin oya do d needful befor i --------------

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2017
omoadeleye:
Guys, hope access bank still trade on #375? And UBA still trade at #320 too cause am about to fund now, and also how to know if i have been severed appeal form. Thanks

Access Bank still around that amount, UBA yes 320... 12:00 to 12.05am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anozie09(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2017
emaminaj:
Crawled successfully grin

What's the secret to funding alipocket with my Uba MasterCard!? Abeg! I done try tire...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2017
anozie09:

What's the secret to funding alipocket with my Uba MasterCard!? Abeg! I done try tire...

12:00 to 12.05am, You miss am wait till next day... embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2017
omoadeleye:

Bro, you havent answer my question. How to know
You can't know until you try funding....You would den see an error message
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2017
Dam5reey:

Access Bank still around that amount, UBA yes 320... 12:00 to 12.05am

Thanks so much boss, bro am sorry for my too much questions, i registered my account in 2015, is there any assurance that i can still use any ATM card without being served an appeal?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2017
anozie09:

It shouldn't be a Zero account or Student account and you've gotta fund btw 12:00am and 12:05am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anozie09(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2017
emaminaj:

I advised on how to fund the $100...Choose $10 and use the '+' sign to increase the order from 1-10 I.e $10x10...Your pocket would be funded with $100 immediately

I'd give this a try cos when I tried $100 straight up this morning. I saw amount limit exceeded! Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anozie09(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2017
emaminaj:

It shouldn't be a Zero account or Student account and you've gotta fund btw 12:00am and 12:05am

Choi! my account na zero account ooo. E done be!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2017
omoadeleye:

Thanks so much boss, bro am sorry for my too much questions, i registered my account in 2015, is there any assurance that i can still use any ATM card without being served an appeal?

Your aliexpress acct?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Peppul: 1:56pm On May 02, 2017
how do one appeal and what r the things needed to appeal, recently opened an Ali Express account and want to fund it and I get this error. is it due to insufficient balance in my account or I need to appeal.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 02, 2017
dukeo:

Congratulations, you hold the record of the slowest AliExpress delivery on this thread cheesy tongue

My highest was 17 days delivery and lowest 13 days

They where on holiday after the AliExpress anniversary, so i can't blame them..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HAkorehdeh(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2017
If you stay in Ilorin, I'd sell my Xiaomi Redmi note 4x, barely 2 weeks old with all accessories intact and new too (charger tho, but you get a pouch - as purchased!). 60k pere! Quote me if you're interested.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 1:58pm On May 02, 2017
Peppul:
how do one appeal and what r the things needed to appeal, recently opened an Ali Express account and want to fund it and I get this error. is it due to insufficient balance in my account or I need to appeal.

Appeal sir....Log in with a system and click on orders, appeal wud be waiting for you there.... You'll need a recognised ID, like voters card, national ID or intl passport, front view of the card(blur out some digits) and den a recent bank statement or bank email alert
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2017
Aumoh:
Hello everyone,

I have had it for about two weeks and I can authoritatively say it's a good buy.

In another news
We nr go fit say welcome again ooo, since you don old with d device already, congrats. But abeg upload small pics na cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2017
@ Rookidmart, You suppose share this link with us na grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3775091/just-arrived#56132590

Anyway I don book 1 Item

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2017
emaminaj:

Your aliexpress acct?

Yeah. My aliexpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2017
omoadeleye:

Yeah. My aliexpress
go ahead and fund....If you see the same thing Somebody above shared den it's appeal time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2017
Whats is antutu benchmark score of redmi note 4x self
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2017
vower:

Google sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 2:09pm On May 02, 2017
Aumoh:
Hello everyone,

In another news

First post I presume wink

Enjoy ya phone cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 2:09pm On May 02, 2017
emaminaj:

Google sir
bros,i nor knw where google dey b4 i ask 4 here?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 2:09pm On May 02, 2017
noobody:

So all the while fibonancci nd protein don dey lecture you,dey forgot the part that you hav to show pix when you collect item frm po abi grin
How do u expect me to believe truly u buy xiaomi phone grin oya do d needful befor i --------------

This chief Sha. lipsrsealed
wink grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2017
vower:

Here be like antutu benchmark store ba
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2017
vower:

@ Gptech Above 60k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Codedboy95(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2017
vower:
Antutu benchmark note 4x score is 61646
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2017
In other news, no be dollar hike alone be our problem, DREAMI STORE DON DEY CHARGE 5.25 DOLLAR FOR SHIPPING

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidimasters(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2017
ubev01:
In other news, no be dollar hike alone be our problem, DREAMI STORE DON DEY CHARGE 5.25 DOLLAR FOR SHIPPING

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.