Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,539 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9318267 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7141) (7142) (7143) (7144) (7145) (7146) (7147) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2020
GrandMufti:

Lol @bolded

Maybe Na bug Na. Let him tell Devs they'll know better. He is the one that mostly complains about his unit, so he'll be in the best position to give Xiaomi feedback on what he's experiencing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Emjace:
Lols.. Good morning sir

Good morning boss.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2020
festwiz:
Mi Note 10 Lite will be announced tomorrow. grin

https://m.gsmarena.com/new_phone_called_xiaomi_mi_note_10_lite_arriving_tomorrow-news-42921.php

RN9S should shift fess. This looks more enticing. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2020
GrandMufti:

Check your telegram
You da best! grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2020
My brethren in the RN9s...if for some reason the RN9s is too expensive, cry, will you purchase the Redmi Note 9, called Redmi 10x in India, with the Helio G85 SoC??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2020
GrandMufti:

Lol @bolded

Lmao. Something that never works.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Segunhife(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2020
festwiz:
Mi Note 10 Lite will be announced tomorrow. grin

https://m.gsmarena.com/new_phone_called_xiaomi_mi_note_10_lite_arriving_tomorrow-news-42921.php
why Xiaomi dey do us like this na. I jejely dey wait on Note 9s launch in Nigeria, now this announcement enter
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Segunhife:
why Xiaomi dey do us like this na. I jejely dey wait on Note 9s launch in Nigeria, now this announcement enter

This deal looks sweeter I swear.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hollusilva28(m): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2020
GrandMufti:

Check your telegram
I beg who is experience this, I bought Redmi note 9s on jumia global last week Friday around 1.32pm at 70,999, my order has been confirmed same day, but has not been shipped by the seller. But the phone price has increased to 75,490 this week. Though I know, it would take almost a month. Please, house what is delaying it. Cos am afraid they can cancel my order cos of the phone price that have increased.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by deleson: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Xiaomi cruisers,

What model of Xiaomi would you recommend for a mobile phone video maker (Fast speed, good camera, light, sound and battery) with a budget of 40K - 70K?

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2020
deleson:
Xiaomi cruisers,

What model of Xiaomi would you recommend for a mobile phone video maker (Fast speed, good camera, light, sound and battery) with a budget of 30K - 50K?

Thanks

At this price range, the phone no de for market again....

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Hollusilva28:
I beg who is experience this, I bought Redmi note 9s on jumia global last week Friday around 1.32pm at 70,999, my order has been confirmed same day, but has not been shipped by the seller. But the phone price has increased to 75,490 this week. Though I know, it would take almost a month. Please, house what is delaying it. Cos am afraid they can cancel my order cos of the phone price that have increased.

It seems you are new shopping online. A confirmed order is a close order. Even if the price doubles is none of your business.

If you have been following the thread and trend of global events, those who order way before took 6 days plus to get their orders shipped so tuck in your seat.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:31am On Apr 29, 2020
deleson:
Xiaomi cruisers,

What model of Xiaomi would you recommend for a mobile phone video maker (Fast speed, good camera, light, sound and battery) with a budget of 30K - 50K?

Thanks

For a video maker, let me sit this one out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by isco10(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Hollusilva28:
bamac

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bamac(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2020
Hollusilva28:
Haba! You know the reason of course. It is advisable you cancel the order as you may not get it within 30 days. Hold on with global order till coast is clear.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bamac(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2020
genius43:

It seems you are new shopping online. A confirmed order is a close order. Even if the price doubles is none of your business.

If you have been following the thread and trend of global events, those who order way before took 6 days plus to get their orders shipped so tuck in your seat.
lol, you get it wrong my boss. That your order is confirmed doesn't make it close, vendor can decide to increase the price and cancel the previous one, till item is shipped, it isn't close.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2020
bamac:
lol, you get it wrong my boss. That your order is confirmed doesn't make it close, vendor can decide to increase the price and cancel the previous one, till item is shipped, it isn't close.

Then it is wrong. As long as the order has been confirmed it's not supposed to be so. Maybe it is Jumia ways but its not right.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Segunhife(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2020
atheistandproud:

This deal looks sweeter I swear.
true, but I think for me, price will be the judge
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2020
CornOak:

I think these banks just wanted to take advantage of the situation. It's unfortunate. sad
if u have dollar to supply them at a lesser amount, they will gladly buy from you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by deleson: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2020
So, how much would you advise I increase the budget to and what device would you recommend?

Elslim:

At this price range, the phone no de for market again....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bamac(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2020
genius43:

Then it is wrong. As long as the order has been confirmed it's not supposed to be so. Maybe it is Jumia ways but its not right.
Confirmation is just to show you have made a transaction, that is the normal practice, till it is shipped you cannot say it is closed.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by deleson: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2020
*UPDATED: Budget now 40-70K

deleson:
Xiaomi cruisers,

What model of Xiaomi would you recommend for a mobile phone video maker (Fast speed, good camera, light, sound and battery) with a budget of 40K - 70K?

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2020
bamac:
Confirmation is just to show you have made a transaction, that is the normal practice, till it is shipped you cannot say it is closed.

I buy from AliExpress more regularly, Jumia seldomly and never experienced a cancelled order as a result of price change.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2020
deleson:
*UPDATED: Budget now 40-70K

Hahaha AntiSpam not can't hold me down!!!!

Okay. For this budget, I'd recommend a Mi 8. Used models go for around 70-75K last I check. New is about 95k. For new at that budget, Redmi Note 8 since it can shoot 2k @30fps.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2020
who want to sell note 4x and how much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2020
genius43:

Na Jumia na. Wetin Musa no go see for gate.... Dey did me this recently. Held on to my money for 2weeks and later canceled the order that seller was outta stock of which the store still have the item listed.

Welcome to 9ja!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by joudini(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2020
Confirmation is what closes a sale. It is the classic "offer and acceptance" element of a valid contract.

Once a seller offers a product for sale, and receives an order and payment from a buyer, they are under liability to ensure that buyer gets their product.

Of course, unforeseen circumstances like sudden price change, warehouse fire, shipping accident etc occurs but it is not your business. Your product will be delivered to you or you may be given the option of refund with a perk of product voucher. It is your liberty to choose.

If you are a seller on ebay or amazon, and you accept an order but later tell the buyer that you can't ship because the price increased. Let the buyer open dispute and you will see. That's a system that works.

Let me ask this rhetorical question- if after you ordered a product and paid, the price of that product reduces on that seller's page, are they obligated to refund your money or change? NO.

The prevalence of illegality does not grant it validity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2020
joudini:
Confirmation is what closes a sale. It is the classic "offer and acceptance" element of a valid contract.

Once a seller offers a product for sale, and receives an order and payment from a buyer, they are under liability to ensure that buyer gets their product.

Of course, unforeseen circumstances like sudden price change, warehouse fire, shipping accident etc occurs but it is not your business. Your product will be delivered to you or you may be given the option of refund with a perk of product voucher. It is your liberty to choose.

If you are a seller on ebay or amazon, and you accept an order but later tell the buyer that you can't ship because the price increased. Let the buyer open dispute and you will see. That's a system that works.

Let me ask this rhetorical question- if after you ordered a product and paid, the price of that product reduces on that seller's page, are they obligated to refund your money or change? NO.

The prevalence of illegality does not grant it validity.

You are in Nigeria. Don't forget that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2020
festwiz:

Maybe Na bug Na. Let him tell Devs they'll know better. He is the one that mostly complains about his unit, so he'll be in the best position to give Xiaomi feedback on what he's experiencing.

Lol..... Feedback? Lol again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Lmao. Something that never works.

You Sabi jare grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2020
Hollusilva28:

Corona virus is delaying it. What is there to be afraid? If they cancel your order you'll collect your money Na. Abi dem go cancel your money join?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by joudini(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2020
GrandMufti:

You are in Nigeria. Don't forget that.

Of course, GrandMufti, that is why I wrote the last line in my last comment.

We blame the system, whereas we are the system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7141) (7142) (7143) (7144) (7145) (7146) (7147) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NeoWanZaeed(m), Geofavor(m), Kennydollz(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.