Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9358224 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7165) (7166) (7167) (7168) (7169) (7170) (7171) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 02, 2020
Please who can recommend good OFFLINE games like them Pubg and COD for Redmi 8

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 02, 2020
genius43:

It works. Especially the first one abi is it not Redmi 8 again.

Uninstall previous versions
Thanks it works although it has lil issues sometimes. Though the video option doesn't work
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2020
Peakyblinder:
It's rare to find offline games like that. They're all built around the multiplayer features and you can't have a Battle Royale or PvP on...well, Singleplayer.

You'll probably have to ay older titles like Modern Combat 3 and 4, Gangstar Rio: City of Saints, Brightridge...

You can checkout VinIsHere or Techamazing on YouTube for offline games...and review them before you download.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2020
Peakyblinder:
Thanks it works although it has lil issues sometimes. Though the video option doesn't work

Video don't work on any GCam for Redmi 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2020
HolyTitus:
please, how do I enable mobile data again?
Is this a trick question?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2020
joshdriod:
hello pls guys I need mi9t neatly used anyone should WhatsApp or call me 08102994496
bring 120k, a month used
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2020
Buzx:

Lol no wonder everyone with the device refuse to let go. #teamRN8
Same here we are on the same #teamRN8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2020
Gptech:

Make I go find chewing stick first.
Bros when you dey change ur rn4, Jesus dey come, let him not see you with it oooo abeg retire the phone

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 02, 2020
festwiz:

It's rare to find offline games like that. They're all built around the multiplayer features and you can't have a Battle Royale or PvP on...well, Singleplayer.

You'll probably have to ay older titles like Modern Combat 3 and 4, Gangstar Rio: City of Saints, Brightridge...

You can checkout VinIsHere or Techamazing on YouTube for offline games...and review them before you download.
alright boss. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 02, 2020
genius43:

Video don't work on any GCam for Redmi 8
ok thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2020
bwehdoneit:

I still connect my 2tb Western digital passport hdd to my mi 9t to share files.
Maybe the SD 730 has something to do with that.
And it's on ntfs format.
I've tried this o with my k20, it recognizes the NTFS HDD when I plug it but at some point the booting sound stops. however, I can still see the HDD icon in the Es explorer but it doesn't go pass that once I click on it.

genius43:

Mine works with NTFS, just get ES Explorer or Solid Explorer to read it. Like I said earlier the only limitation of NTFS on mobile is write. You can follow Jboixxx recommendation by partitioning and making one partition exfat because that is the format your internal storage uses. Exfat takes larger files than FAT32
I'll try creating another partition but not gonna be anytime soon cos that means formatting nd loosing 2.5tb worth of data nd considering I don't ve another place that can backup such capacity. Imagine the power consumption using that regularly with my phone, whereas m still weeping from the hands of using DS3 controller to playgames talk more of powering a spinning magnetic motor.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2020
Mckandre:

I've tried this o with my k20, it recognizes the NTFS HDD when I plug it but at some point the booting sound stops. however, I can still see the HDD icon in the Es explorer but it doesn't go pass that once I click on it.

I'll try creating another partition but not gonna be anytime soon cos that means formatting nd loosing 2.5tb worth of data nd considering I don't ve another place that can backup such capacity. Imagine the power consumption using that regularly with my phone, whereas m still whipping from the hands of using DS3 controller to playgames.

My HDD don't open on ES EXPLORER but works on Solid Explorer just download solid Explorer pro and download the OTG plug-in. It will open
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tellsblinks(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2020
Peakyblinder:

guy I've been looking for games like these but can't find any...

new developer's they've discovered a gold mine in online, so they just focus on online

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:23pm On May 02, 2020
bwehdoneit:

I still connect my 2tb Western digital passport hdd to my mi 9t to share files.
Maybe the SD 730 has something to do with that.
And it's on ntfs format.

I have friends who are scared of buying HDDs larger than 500Gb, that they don't last because multiple bad experience
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:24pm On May 02, 2020
Mckandre, you don't need to format the HDD to create a partition, but just shrink it via Disk Management console on diskmgmt.msc and create a partition thereon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:27pm On May 02, 2020
genius43:

I have friends who are scared of buying HDDs larger than 500Gb, that they don't last because multiple bad experience
But most of these things lifespan are based on handling/usage aside from originality of product. My thought sha.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HolyTitus(m): 5:38pm On May 02, 2020
festwiz:
App info check if the circle is unticked.
Woww! Thanks abunch bro. I found it helpful
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 5:44pm On May 02, 2020
jboixxx:
But most of these things lifespan are based on handling/usage aside from originality of product. My thought sha.

Exactly, I have a 2TB HDD (SP Armor) I've been using since 2012 and it's still functional. It has seen 4 laptops come and go and it's still doing okay.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HolyTitus(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2020
GrandMufti:

It's supposed to be automatic. Eject the SIM card
okay Thank you Boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HolyTitus(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2020
IKON360:

Is this a trick question?
it's sorted now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Fayulas: 5:54pm On May 02, 2020
Playermayweda:
I'm using the 7a and am enjoying it, Imagine the camera beat the 45k+ infinix hot 8 3cameras,and has a sharper screen,my question for Xiaomi is that why can't they create small screen phones with high specs for people that like compact screens, even if i have money the only options i can see are the outdated Google pixel phones
You can get the xiaomi mi 9 se it 5.97 inches

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Luisema4luv(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2020
genius43:

been using my 4tb HDD since 2016 and i have never formatted it....no issues on it yet
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinbility: 5:57pm On May 02, 2020
@genuis43 which of this is the rite one

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:57pm On May 02, 2020
Luisema4luv:

been using my 4tb HDD since 2016 and i have never formatted it....no issues on it yet

I am thinking of getting a 2TB external, I am torn between WD and Seagate.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2020
jinbility:
@genuis43 which of this is the rite one

If you want to enjoy Solid Explorer download the crack version along with the plugin pack from Rexdl or revdl
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Luisema4luv(m): 6:03pm On May 02, 2020
genius43:

I am thinking of getting a 2TB external, I am torn between WD and Seagate.

mine is seagate and no issues so far
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2020
Luisema4luv:

mine is seagate and no issues so far

When things settle I will take a plunge.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Luisema4luv(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2020
genius43:

When things settle I will take a plunge.

good luck nd godspeed bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:10pm On May 02, 2020
Luisema4luv:

good luck nd godspeed bro

You unconsciously quoted a moniker.

Thanks bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bwehdoneit(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2020
genius43:

I still have a 500gb HDD drive that is 5 years old. Maybe handling and usage differ with individual.
Even changed its casing because of multiple cracks. The only downside is the new case is USB 2.0 unlike the original with 3.0.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2020
bwehdoneit:

I still have a 500gb HDD drive that is 5 years old. Maybe handling and usage differ with individual.
Even changed its casing because of multiple cracks. The only downside is the new case is USB 2.0 unlike the original with 3.0.

You can get a case with even type C, just a little more expensive on Aliexpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bwehdoneit(m): 7:40pm On May 02, 2020
genius43:

You can get a case with even type C, just a little more expensive on Aliexpress
Wow! OK, will search for it after the Covid 19 wahala.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7165) (7166) (7167) (7168) (7169) (7170) (7171) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.