Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9172729 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7234) (7235) (7236) (7237) (7238) (7239) (7240) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 7:16pm On May 15, 2020
atheistandproud:

Kimovil says it's a Helio P22

If it was a G70, I'm absolutely sure that Infinix would put it in their advert. Did you see it written there?

Besides if the lite version was the G70 as well then it wouldn't be sold for 68k by Infinix standards.

Look at both images and tell me you don't see the difference.
y xpark nw deceiving ppl
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:20pm On May 15, 2020
The spirit of weekend .....

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2020
sofdoc1:

Ah, so do you know if warranty covers their device purchased from Aliexpress or Jumia express?

AliExpress isn't local, the store might give you a warranty but not Xiaomi. For Jumia express offered by Xiaomi partners it does.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Airvaanx(m): 7:37pm On May 15, 2020
ityP:

Go through that reply of yours, with those words you used to describe "his" religion. It's degrading. You should have attacked him personally and not brought his religion into it, especially when you put into consideration the religious diversity we have in this group. And just so you know, I also did by bit in cautioning him. If you feel this is illogical, fine. I rest my case
Man, leave that guy let him keep wallowing in his Hypocracy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 7:37pm On May 15, 2020
grin grin
abdsamad:

Oya tell her to go to the compilation thread. Pretty soon she'll join us here and start asking for how to install custom rom grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jaybeee(m): 7:37pm On May 15, 2020
Guys my game turbo on Note 8 doesn't open anymore... Anyone facing similar problem?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2020
Nltaliban:
Fourth device I'm getting from Macbeyland.

This one is for my mom though, I had to bring her into the family.

Looks like I ain't leaving this brand anytime soon grin
What variant bro and how much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2020
atheistandproud:

Kimovil says it's a Helio P22

If it was a G70, I'm absolutely sure that Infinix would put it in their advert. Did you see it written there?

Besides if the lite version was the G70 as well then it wouldn't be sold for 68k by Infinix standards.

Look at both images and tell me you don't see the difference.
But why are they deceiving people. They pulled it out completely.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 7:42pm On May 15, 2020
festwiz:
Redmi Note 10 coming soon.... grin

FHD+ OLED display, Dimensity 820 5G SoC on-board, Tri-camera cluster and 4,420mAh battery.

GSMA.... - https:// bit. ly/3cA3O5j

TENAA listing - https:// bit. ly/2T8loW5

Links corrected.
Most likely a reply for Huawei's Honor x10 5G.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2020
Airvaanx:
Man, leave that guy let him keep wallowing in his Hypocracy

Forget his "hypocracy" and focus on yourself as well. Disrespecting one's belief under the umbrella of "na joke" is childish, immature and uncalled for. We can all do better. Peace

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by freeAgent99(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2020
Caleb4show:
My chat with xiaomi Nigeria when i raise voice for them that we are in mid may already for them to drop Note 9s price and Preorder

Note 9s is not coming soon

What did they mean by they have "8 series readily available"?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Airvaanx(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2020
ityP:

Forget his "hypocracy" and focus on yourself as well. Disrespecting one's belief under the umbrella of "na joke" is childish, immature and uncalled for. We can all do better. Peace
Na your personal ish be that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2020
micxwell:

Wetin you expect from transsion? Dem for even use p35 for the lite, as mediatek don swear for dem grin

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2020
Airvaanx:
Na your personal ish be that

Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Airvaanx(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2020
Jaybeee:
Guys my game turbo on Note 8 doesn't open anymore... Anyone facing similar problem?
it does, but for some reasons it fails some times. I'm guessing Ram management,,,, what I do is, I open the App manually first before opening the Game
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KrazyDave16(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=segunmelvin1 post=89582170][/quote]p

What other regions got

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 7:52pm On May 15, 2020
freeAgent99:

What did they mean by they have "8 series readily available"?
Redmi 8
Redmi note 8
Redmi note 8 pro

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2020
KrazyDave16:
p

What other regions got

Gsmarena uploaded wrong specs and it is not the first time of making such blunders and they hardly correct themselves unlike Kimovil who corrects errors promptly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:55pm On May 15, 2020
micxwell:
Oga, Where you de since? No social distancing here o. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2020
awoo47:
y xpark nw deceiving ppl

Because they've always been in the business of decieving Nigerians!

It's what we've been saying.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2020
ityP:

Ok

Lmao grin grin grin. You self see am abi.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2020
xoftxoul:

Most likely a reply for Huawei's Honor x10 5G.

The SoC will be announced by Mediatek on Monday and they'll probably announce the device as well. Might be a Redmi K30i which is set to be the first sub $250 5G smartphone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 8:02pm On May 15, 2020
festwiz:

The SoC will be announced by Mediatek on Monday and they'll probably announce the device as well. Might be a Redmi K30i which is set to be the first sub $240 5G smartphone.
2020 just got interesting
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:05pm On May 15, 2020
ityP:

Go through that reply of yours, with those words you used to describe "his" religion. It's degrading. You should have attacked him personally and not brought his religion into it, especially when you put into consideration the religious diversity we have in this group. And just so you know, I also did by bit in cautioning him. If you feel this is illogical, fine. I rest my case

No sir, a dichotomy is not an insult, it means a contrast between two things and was written by men who were herders but if my grammar was offensive to you. I apologize.

I am also within my rights to feel offended. Sadly like the meme I posted, religious people go out of their way to attack irreligious folk with uttermost disrespect and yet expect the same to take it on the chin. If you retaliate in like manner, people ask you to be respectful.
It doesn't work like that. If you denigrate someone else, then expect it two fold. If you play stupid games, then you win stupid prizes. It's that simple.

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by freeAgent99(m): 8:07pm On May 15, 2020
abdsamad:

Oya tell her to go to the compilation thread. Pretty soon she'll join us here and start asking for how to install custom rom grin

Or Gcam cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2020
atheistandproud:

No sir, a dichotomy is not an insult, it means a contrast between two things and was written by men who were herders but if my grammar was offensive to you. I apologize.

I am also within my rights to feel offended. Sadly like the meme I posted, religious people go out of their way to attack irreligious folk with uttermost disrespect and yet expect the same to take it on the chin. If you retaliate in like manner, people ask you to be respectful.
It doesn't work like that. If you denigrate someone else, then expect it two fold. If you play stupid games, then you win stupid prizes. It's that simple.
e don do na. The thing is, there are others (besides the person you referred to) who would be offended also, because religion is a shared thing.

You are within your rights to get upset and react, but note that there are others reading who would also get offended by your own reaction. They also have the right to feel offended that their religion is attacked just because some other person said something silly to you.

Revenge is a never-ending cycle. Sheath your sword.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 8:29pm On May 15, 2020
jboixxx:
Oga, Where you de since? No social distancing here o. grin
Baba I dey o. Just observing. Transsion needs prayers undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 8:29pm On May 15, 2020
Good day house..pls i need a redmi 7a urgently in port Harcourt tomorrow.Who is in PH that can deliver?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 8:31pm On May 15, 2020
queenfav:
Good day house..pls i need a redmi 7a urgently in port Harcourt tomorrow.Who is in PH that can deliver?
macbeyland. Check the thread store.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:32pm On May 15, 2020
Bahddo:
e don do na. The thing is, there are others (besides the person you referred to) who would be offended also, because religion is a shared thing.

You are within your rights to get upset and react, but note that there are others reading who would also get offended by your own reaction. They also have the right to feel offended that their religion is attacked just because some other person said something silly to you.

Revenge is a never-ending cycle. Sheath your sword.

I have already apologized. Can do nothing more than that. Except to buy him beer.

Na to tell the belligerent and ignorant ones among their flock to pipe down and use their heads.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KrazyDave16(m): 8:36pm On May 15, 2020
genius43:

Gsmarena uploaded wrong specs and it is not the first time of making such blunders and they hardly correct themselves unlike Kimovil who corrects errors promptly.

I know

Dropped that SS before a certain fanatic spreads fake news or say it's for specific regions only

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2020
ityP:

I think we'll just have to accept that our eyes and brain do yanny and laurel periodocally. because me I don't know how you came to conclude that atheistandproud's response was the problem. He criticised the guy's religion in response to the unprovoked attack on his stand on religion.
It's okay to swing back when someone punches you. I can't even begin to imagine how many times a day he has to deal with assholes who attack him for no reason. Putting yourself in his shoes may help.

But like i said, maybe its just yanny and laurel. What do I know?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7234) (7235) (7236) (7237) (7238) (7239) (7240) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.