Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9184979 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7235) (7236) (7237) (7238) (7239) (7240) (7241) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2020
KrazyDave16:

I know

Dropped that SS before a certain fanatic spreads fake news or say it's for specific regions only

Exactly. If it was for certain regions the name will change. Like they did with the Camon 15 Premier which only came to this region

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:43pm On May 15, 2020
abdsamad:

I think we'll just have to accept that our eyes and brain do yanny and laurel periodocally. because me I don't know how you came to conclude that atheistandproud's response was the problem. He criticised the guy's religion in response to the unprovoked attack on his stand on religion.
It's okay to swing back when someone punches you. I can't even begin to imagine how many times a day he has to deal with assholes who attack him for no reason. Putting yourself in his shoes may help.

But like i said, maybe its just yanny and laurel. What do I know?

Your head get oil.

Good thing the guy's main and alternate account have been banned. Using the report button for folks like that is sometimes the response they deserve. I know atheistandproud Wella, if he's to go beyond what he typed, my guy, Mr. Drag in the net go don close this thread.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 8:47pm On May 15, 2020
atheistandproud:

I have already apologized. Can do nothing more than that. Except to buy him beer.

Na to tell the belligerent and ignorant ones among their flock to pipe down and use their heads.
well, ignorance knows no religion (or absence of it). There's always something we don't know. The belligerent exists on both sides and we can't really decide what they choose to do on their day of folly.

The best any of us (regardless of the beliefs we hold dear or reject) can do is try not to be the same as them.

Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 8:49pm On May 15, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Your head get oil.

Good thing the guy's main and alternate account have been banned. Using the report button for folks like that is sometimes the response they deserve. I know atheistandproud Wella, if he's to go beyond what he typed, my guy, Mr. Drag in the net go don close this thread.
lol grin

Na wetin I no want be that. I need this thread alive to get news about the note 9 pro launching in Nigeria so I can grab my copy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2020
The day I get my Xiaomi device ehn... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:00pm On May 15, 2020
Airvaanx:
So what purpose does the ban serve?, I'm here ain't I?... Dem beat you for outside you cry go report give Mummy for inside house. Kids!!!

How old are you self? You might even be a son to the person you are calling a kid. So much for a faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:02pm On May 15, 2020
Airvaanx:
So what purpose does the ban serve?, I'm here ain't I?... Dem beat you for outside you cry go report give Mummy for inside house. Kids!!!

E be like you no wan enjoy this new moniker in peace.

Make you rest na

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 15, 2020
KrazyDave16:
p

What other regions got
okay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Airvaanx(m): 9:07pm On May 15, 2020
genius43:

How old are you self? You might even be a son to the person you are calling a kid. So much for a faceless forum.
Eugene respect yourself, Olayinka Is not even up to my last little brother's age
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2020
abdsamad:

I think we'll just have to accept that our eyes and brain do yanny and laurel periodocally. because me I don't know how you came to conclude that atheistandproud's response was the problem. He criticised the guy's religion in response to the unprovoked attack on his stand on religion.
It's okay to swing back when someone punches you. I can't even begin to imagine how many times a day he has to deal with assholes who attack him for no reason. Putting yourself in his shoes may help.

But like i said, maybe its just yanny and laurel. What do I know?

Thank you

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Airvaanx(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2020
GrandMufti:

Make you rest na
Go and ahead and Report again, you are good at that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Airvaanx(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2020
You Yeah, you are an Atheist, Great, happy for you. What stops you from answering your name?, What message do you think your Advertisement is passing?.. You seen anyone answering Christian And Proud or Muslim and Proud?,,,, you trying as much as possible not to be insecured about it so you write on your forehead... It's a Doggy dog's world my Nigga,,, that belief Is not common in this part of the world, so People must talk, if you don't want criticism then clean it off your forehead, otherwise brace yourself and get used to people talking about it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ne0w1zarD: 9:09pm On May 15, 2020
Hallenjay:
pls wunti is close to Airport? Am actually inside d new Airforce base... Pls can u give direction so I won't go b too naive wen moving outsde and if u r closeby aving ur contact won't b a bad idea. Thanks boss
It's not close to airport but it's the most popular place in Bauchi, just ask anyone for directions.
Note: only go on Monday, Wednesday or Saturday cos of movement ban
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 9:10pm On May 15, 2020
GrandMufti:

Make you rest na
lols this thread need engine oil to calm down see as una the make noise ... una dae here de disturb niggaz where de wait for note 9s make person no go juju for una o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 9:12pm On May 15, 2020
redmi note 10 with 5g and oled shows up on Tenaa..

I'm scared redmi will soon no longer be a budget sub brand... Our bragging right will soon be gone .. I feel like.... c r y I n g
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2020
Crixxx:
redmi note 10 with 5g and oled shows up on Tenaa..

I'm scared redmi will soon no longer be a budget sub brand... Our bragging right will soon be gone .. I feel like.... c r y I n g

Saw that.

Na to settle for RN9S and rest.

The landscape is changing. Let's see what happens next.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goddey1000(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2020
Abeg make una let the matter rest na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2020
Bahddo:
lol grin

Na wetin I no want be that. I need this thread alive to get news about the note 9 pro launching in Nigeria so I can grab my copy.

Yeah, we won't be distracted by someone that was definitely taught but didn't take time to teach himself.

Me self can't wait.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:16pm On May 15, 2020
Airvaanx:
Go and ahead and Report again, you are good at that

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 9:17pm On May 15, 2020
micxwell:
macbeyland. Check the thread store.
i already contacted him,its not available for ph delivery.Anyone else?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2020
genius43:

Lmao, leave am o. Thank God life no end for here. If not, person wey no even fit talk to you physically go really show you pepper.

He say I no reach up to him last little brother age. Lmao grin grin grin grin.

If only he knew. If only he knew grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2020
ityP:

My phone's visibility outdoors dey poor. I actually use 100% when the sun is up. But indoors, your story is similar to mine. I wonder how person go dey use Max brightness indoors
Some people do ooo, later they will say, the phone is not up to standard when they start having screen issue

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 9:17pm On May 15, 2020
atheistandproud:

Saw that.

Na to settle for RN9S and rest.

The landscape is changing. Let's see what happens next.

Landscape is changing, dollar is rising and I've not bought my 1st xiaomi phone... Let me wait for note 10..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:18pm On May 15, 2020
queenfav:
i already contacted him,its not available for ph delivery.Anyone else?

Check store thread
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2020
awoo47:
y xpark nw deceiving ppl
Omo u don't know, everything abt infinix na deceit, them and devil i don't know who they drag the position
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2020
Nellsworld:

Omo u don't know, everything abt infinix na deceit, them and devil i don't know who they drag the position

If only people know this. Na core count, ram and high pixels count dem use dey deceive people o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 9:22pm On May 15, 2020
micxwell:
Baba I dey o. Just observing. Transsion needs prayers undecided
Can the devil change�
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Braindealer(f): 9:25pm On May 15, 2020
Crixxx:

Landscape is changing, dollar is rising and I've not bought my 1st xiaomi phone... Let me wait for note 10..
how much is note 9?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Braindealer(f): 9:28pm On May 15, 2020
olayinkajnr:

If only people know this. Na core count, ram and high pixels count dem use dey deceive people o.
Forget. Android in hole na all scam.

Iphone nd samsung is just the deal.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 9:28pm On May 15, 2020
Braindealer:
how much is note 9?
It's not yet announced in Nigeria but I think it's about 76k - 80k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 9:29pm On May 15, 2020
Crixxx:

Ur waiting na till nxt yr

(1) (2) (3) ... (7235) (7236) (7237) (7238) (7239) (7240) (7241) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.