Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9183422 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7232) (7233) (7234) (7235) (7236) (7237) (7238) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2020
genius43:

Should know when to stop now. What is with us and trying to have the final say/upper hand.

We can all do better.
Na me you wan dey tell? Tell your buddy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Betnomore: 3:11pm On May 15, 2020
Na u gan gan watch Naruto.

Trex4:
like him too but I really like his brother tobirama. He's so cool eh.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2020
Bahddo:
you sef like trouble. How does his views on God and religion affect you or this thread? Religious intolerance is that deep bro.

Do this at work in a sane multinational company and you'd be in serious trouble if he reports you to HR.
All this yarns na ogbolo Alaye... Everyone has rights, just as you believe you have the right to say everything you just said. It's never that Deep, if it was I wouldn't use the grin emoji. No be everything una dey take serious. Chilax
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2020
genius43:

Should know when to stop now. What is with us and trying to have the final say/upper hand.

We can all do better.

Ignore. Someone has already said he's out for trouble.

What more do we need to hear Baba?

Ignore jare.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2020
Gptech:

Nr vex again jare, just move on. I see am as sarcasm gone wrong though.

I've moved on boss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2020
ityP:

You can actually make your point without doing the same thing you're criticising him of doing

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2020
Na wá for people.

If there's anything, it's common sense to know that people religious beliefs shouldn't be joked with no matter what. Call it sarcasm or whatever, it's just plain stupid. And to justify it as a joke using this emoji grin is stupidity of the highest order.

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2020
ityP:

You can actually make your point without doing the same thing you're criticising him of doing
A Wise Man once said "Everybody is a Modafoking Hypocrite"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 3:39pm On May 15, 2020
olayinkajnr:
Na wá for people.

If there's anything, it's common sense to know that people religious beliefs shouldn't be joked with no matter what. Call it sarcasm or whatever, it's just plain stupid. And to justify it as a joke using this emoji grin is stupidity of the highest order.

Some individuals insult people and then when called out claim to be "catching trips" or "simply joking".
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 3:42pm On May 15, 2020
AirVaans:
Mumu, you for Quote me with your Chest... You are as dumb as your opinion mate

Whatever makes you sleep well at night pal.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 3:44pm On May 15, 2020
Here we go again..... Una no dey tire? Gosh cry cry

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2020
atheistandproud:

Some individuals insult people and then when called out claim to be "catching trips" or "simply joking".

And then go on an insult everyone that calls them out.

No be only am get the monopoly to insult. It's just that most of us here see no need to insult each other on a faceless forum, especially when it's never going to yield a positive result. It's only going to get this thread closed again and cause bad blood among us.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tqsmile: 3:47pm On May 15, 2020
Thomsyne:

Oh nice, was this at Ikeja Post Office?

Apapa post office.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 3:47pm On May 15, 2020
saint2ace:
Here we go again..... Una no dey tire? Gosh cry cry

Bro, no be matter of tire. Read where it all started from.

Although, I can't fetch link because I've reported the posts. I just hope others will follow suit.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tasonivan(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2020
AirVaans:
A Wise Man once said "Everybody is a Modafoking Hypocrite"
Falz Tha Badt Guy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Whatever makes you sleep well at night pal.

..................K................
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2020
tasonivan:
Falz Tha Badt Guy
Yup. A very Wise Man
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:07pm On May 15, 2020
AirVaans:
Mumu, you for Quote me with your Chest... You are as dumb as your opinion mate

Oga you were wrong in the first place for calling atheistandproud weyrey. That was way out of line and yet you are still carrying on as if you did no wrong.

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Oga you were wrong in the first place for calling atheistandproud weyrey. That was way out of line and yet you are still carrying on as if you did no wrong.
Try drinking some water mate, and take a deep breath... Do you feel better now?, OK Cool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hakeem12(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2020
fibonacci2526:

I think the best anyone can do is to ignore the guy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2020
Hakeem12:
I think the best anyone can do is to ignore the guy
Lol, isn't that funny. Imagine trying to ignore a 3hrs ago post that you can't seem to move on from... You're your own obstacle my G
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Caleb4show: 4:26pm On May 15, 2020
My chat with xiaomi Nigeria when i raise voice for them that we are in mid may already for them to drop Note 9s price and Preorder

Note 9s is not coming soon

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hakeem12(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2020
Caleb4show:
My chat with xiaomi Nigeria when i raise voice for them that we are in mid may already for them to drop Note 9s price and Preorder

Make niggas just chill for now be that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2020
Caleb4show:

Oh Wow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 4:29pm On May 15, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Bro, no be matter of tire. Read where it all started from.

Although, I can't fetch link because I've reported the posts. I just hope others will follow suit.
My Boss
Please No need to go that far na
We can resolve it here... No need to always call the mods as though we're kids here
The individual who was insulted has moved on.
If you can undo the report... Please do.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tasonivan(m): 4:32pm On May 15, 2020
Caleb4show:

Damn, Its a Shame... People already sold their phones waiting to buy this device. And did I see "After the Pandemic"...

This Pandemic looks far from Over, it keeps Spreading everyday. Omo, no to just Zero mind comot for this Phone for now

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Caleb4show: 4:34pm On May 15, 2020
Hakeem12:
Make niggas just chill for now be that
I swear down
I don wait sotey i don dey loose weight

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 4:35pm On May 15, 2020
tasonivan:
Damn, Its a Shame... People already sold their phones waiting to buy this device
Guess they were too eager to launch
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Caleb4show: 4:37pm On May 15, 2020
tasonivan:
Damn, Its a Shame... People already sold their phones waiting to buy this device
I don’t really think is there fault due to the pandemic is understandable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2020
ityP:

Lol. I only use Max brightness when i dey outdoors. Even medium brightness is irritating to my eyes indoors
I actually use 50% brightness on my phone outside on a hot sunny day and i can see my screen perfectly, but at home, na 7-8% brightness, cos anything more than dat, my eyes will itch me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7232) (7233) (7234) (7235) (7236) (7237) (7238) ... (9316) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.