Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9226488 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7287) (7288) (7289) (7290) (7291) (7292) (7293) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:59am On May 24, 2020
olayinkajnr:
Lmao. Even @jboixxx couldn't resist the temptation of replying that person. You are right sha. P for Pathetic grin grin grin

I don laugh tire here.
Don't mind me and my sister jare. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:59am On May 24, 2020
micxwell:
Happy Eid Celebration bro and all our Muslim folks on this platform. May you all experience many of it. cool
Thanks, brotherly.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:01am On May 24, 2020
Hyinkar97:
Biko, who knows why Google Photos is using so much battery?

It's updated to the latest version and backup is turned off.

Who knows a way out?
Restrict its background activities. Your cell standby sef de drink battery o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by postdigger(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2020
please is it true Xiaomi phones like note 8 has bad network receptions?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Akonice007(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2020
postdigger:
please is it true Xiaomi phones like note 8 has bad network receptions?
Don't say that again, I use note 8 and I av never av any complain whatsoever since I bought it in January. The phone is very much okay.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by postdigger(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2020
Akonice007:

Don't say that again, I use note 8 and I av never av any complain whatsoever since I bought it in January. The phone is very much okay.
thanks I guess the transsision people are trying to spoil my mind. I was told the note 8 is 75k is this true?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Akonice007(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2020
postdigger:

thanks I guess the transsision people are trying to spoil my mind. I was told the note 8 is 75k is this true?
I placed my order on AliExpress January at 55,500 and a week after, I discovered their new year holiday couple with Covid-19 lockdown might affect my order, I then cancelled the order and my money was returned back to me a week after. I quickly went to a store here in my place and I met it 63k. I had to thank God for stopping the order cos the back case I ordered together with it but that I refused to cancel has not gotten to me since that time.
You can check the price on jumia and AliExpress and have the idea of how much they are selling it now. Remember, Redmi note 8 is different from note 8pro.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WHITELIGHTER: 8:33am On May 24, 2020
postdigger:

Go to xiaomi store thread, someone has it for 68k...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Akonice007(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2020
Good morning xiaomians,
please I need a very good application that I can use to record voice calls on my note8. I used note 5 before and it is a default application so I didn't have much problem using. Since the time I had switched to redmi note8, I tried different types but I av not gotten the one that suit my purpose.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by postdigger(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2020
Akonice007:

I placed my order on AliExpress January at 55,500 and a week after, I discovered their new year holiday couple with Covid-19 lockdown might affect my order, I then cancelled the order and my money was returned back to me a week after. I quickly went to a store here in my place and I met it 63k. I had to thank God for stopping the order cos the back case I ordered together with it but that I refused to cancel has not gotten to me since that time.
You can check the price on jumia and AliExpress and have the idea of how much they are selling it now. Remember, Redmi note 8 is different from note 8pro.
ya I know note 8 pro is above 85k can't afford that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by postdigger(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:

Go to xiaomi store thread, someone has it for 68k...
I didn't see any, do u have a name?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Thazard(m): 9:04am On May 24, 2020
genius43:

Which is step by step guide again?
Go a few pages, I shared a link to R8a GCam port, download and install.
I couldn't find it, please help me with it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2020
busuyi44:
Ramadan Kareem!
Wallpaper from Abstruct
Widgets: Watermelon and MyOs kwgt widgets
LineX icon pack
Nova launcher
Boss I earlier adviced that you create a thread for home screen customisation, it's clear you have a flair for it. You don better pass me wey show you the way. Abeg share the knowledge biko. grin. share the link here when you finally make up your mind.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaywalker04(m): 9:12am On May 24, 2020
Hi, good morning. My phone has this issue and it's got me confused. These days when I'm doing stuff, it'll just hang for a few seconds and restart. And whenever that happens, I notice it doesn't read my memory card. Sometimes I'll have to restart it a few times to get it working well again. Last night was the worst. It shut down and restarted, it hanged when the launcher was loading and went dark, I restarted it again but same result. Sometimes I could be playing music and the music will stop and start telling me it can't read my memory card and I'll end up seeing "corrupt SD card". I'll have to remove it and put it back to get it working again. Please will a simple reset fix it, is it the SD card or should I be worried? Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alosbaba007(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2020
Once again Macbeyland delivered

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chrs1996(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2020
who know where I can purchase xiaomi redmi note 8 in port Harcourt
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 9:19am On May 24, 2020
postdigger:

I didn't see any, do u have a name?

Macbeyland
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 9:20am On May 24, 2020
Chrs1996:
who know where I can purchase xiaomi redmi note 8 in port Harcourt
Macbeyland
2kurupt
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Akonice007(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2020
jaywalker04:
Hi, good morning. My phone has this issue and it's got me confused. These days when I'm doing stuff, it'll just hang for a few seconds and restart. And whenever that happens, I notice it doesn't read my memory card. Sometimes I'll have to restart it a few times to get it working well again. Last night was the worst. It shut down and restarted, it hanged when the launcher was loading and went dark, I restarted it again but same result. Sometimes I could be playing music and the music will stop and start telling me it can't read my memory card and I'll end up seeing "corrupt SD card". I'll have to remove it and put it back to get it working again. Please will a simple reset fix it, is it the SD card or should I be worried? Thank you.
I will advise you change your SD Card first to be sure of where the problem is, maybe the card card is corrupted or about to....Good luck

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2020
Thazard:

I couldn't find it, please help me with it.

You didn't look well, I shared it with someone here May 21.

genius43:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UIrXk3a0epK_e_RZFbvdaMg3XBS9Qwc_

Old but it works, you have to make do with, newer ones work with Redmi 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hyinkar97(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2020
jboixxx:
Restrict its background activities. Your cell standby sef de drink battery o.
My data is almost always on
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hyinkar97(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2020
GrandMufti:

Disable the app if you don't use it
I use it. I guess I'd just restrict background activity
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2020
maclawrence02:

Boss I earlier adviced that you create a thread for home screen customisation, it's clear you have a flair for it. You don better pass me wey show you the way. Abeg share the knowledge biko. grin. share the link here when you finally make up your mind.

He can do that on the tweaking thread too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chrs1996(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2020
HowGlorious:
Macbeyland 2kurupt
contact details and address
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2020
Akonice007:
Good morning xiaomians,
please I need a very good application that I can use to record voice calls on my note8. I used note 5 before and it is a default application so I didn't have much problem using. Since the time I had switched to redmi note8, I tried different types but I av not gotten the one that suit my purpose.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2020
Akonice007:
Good morning xiaomians,

https://rexdl.com/android/call-recorder-acr-premium-apk.html/

Get the premium
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 9:39am On May 24, 2020
Chrs1996:
contact details and address

0806 two90 seven28nine

Macbeyland 's
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:40am On May 24, 2020
Hyinkar97:

My data is almost always on
Even at that!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2020
genius43:

I clearly stated you should alternate between the three. The one that has night in it name should be best for night sight. But test and settle for your best. I don't yes a RN8 Pro to say this is the best. But from comments the multiverse of colors is best for normal shots not sure of night sight though
nigger steer clear from DC/Marvels comic jargons grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chrs1996(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2020
HowGlorious:

0806 two90 seven28nine
Macbeyland 's
thanks smiley
HowGlorious:

0806 two90 seven28nine
Macbeyland 's
thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2020
Feranchek:

Willing to sell the max 3 you've got?? I'm interested in getting a max 3

If you can pay 70k �
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2020
Mckandre:
nigger steer clear from DC/Marvels comic jargons grin

No Uzair you go blame o, not me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7287) (7288) (7289) (7290) (7291) (7292) (7293) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.