Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9418154 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:22pm On May 06, 2017
steric58:
My only turn off so far now is the issue of payment, i wish someone could be paying for us with dollar domicillary accct @340 maximum cheesy chai money dey do me ojoro
Add 20 to that 340 and you can deal 2ith protein0 or join the night crawlers crew to enjoy UBA's 320 (abi na 306).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2017
seyema:
Protein0 pls reply me
Call him. He's not online for now. 07063579846
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 06, 2017
jboixxx:

Yeah! I should get the delivery of 'mine' by Monday as it's enroute my area from Lagos already.
If possible, will do unboxing before I deliver am finally to the owner.

which store did u order from ? when did u place ur order and when was ur order shipped ?
Becoz i ve placed my order since 29th of april and the seller is telling me that leagoo m8 pro is a pre sale product , that they dnt av it presently, telling me i shld wait 2 to 4weeks....
Wha do u suggest ?
Seems ur seller is kinda fast
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 06, 2017
steric58:
My only turn off so far now is the issue of payment, i wish someone could be paying for us with dollar domicillary accct @340 maximum cheesy chai money dey do me ojoro
Buy Frm those dat have ordered already
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2017
jboixxx:

Add 20 to that 340 and you can deal 2ith protein0 or join the night crawlers crew to enjoy UBA's 320 (abi na 306).
the only issue i have with night crawler issh is that people tends to get into appeal problem, how can someone avoid that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 4:52pm On May 06, 2017
jboixxx:

You're about to start waiting for accessories! shocked

Hahaha. Na so noobody dey wait for phone o, accessory go join now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2017
organism3:

Buy Frm those dat have ordered already
its will be expensive am on a budget.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reptile1: 5:23pm On May 06, 2017
donkafor:
Activate it. It's for security and its required.

This is what I got after activating the OTP. I hope that ref number is my otp?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:25pm On May 06, 2017
johnlondon:

which store did u order from ? when did u place ur order and when was ur order shipped ?
Becoz i ve placed my order since 29th of april and the seller is telling me that leagoo m8 pro is a pre sale product , that they dnt av it presently, telling me i shld wait 2 to 4weeks....
Wha do u suggest ?

Seems u fell into the trap of super egrow,check leagoo official stores,if dey av in stock,cancel ur order nd buy frm dem,good news dey use postNL,i would be unboxing my leagoo m8 latest tuesday evening,cos postNL fast die
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:26pm On May 06, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Hahaha. Na so noobody dey wait for phone o, accessory go join now

Nor be me nd dem,i got my end covered for now,seems its the redmi note 4x 64gb that has a slight change in build,not sure glob version is affected,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2017
reptile1:

If that wia to be ur otp,u wud feel u did a great job in hiding it abi,kuku add ur card details front and back too exactly dat samd way grin

Nope that is not ur otp sir,otp usually 4-6 digits,i think this means you can now recieve otp anytime u initiate a transaction,or better still go your bank.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reptile1: 5:34pm On May 06, 2017
noobody:

If that wia to be ur otp,u wud feel u did a great job in hiding it abi,kuku add ur card details front and back too exactly dat samd way grin

Nope that is not ur otp sir,otp usually 4-6 digits,i think this means you can now recieve otp anytime u initiate a transaction,or better still go your bank.

Na waooo grin person dom tire. Appeal matter neva end now otp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 5:36pm On May 06, 2017
Aunty sperm boooth,or shey na one effiko adddmin do that job,wehdone sir!!!

Odeeshi!! Dey can try better next time grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 5:38pm On May 06, 2017
reptile1:

Na waooo grin person dom tire. Appeal matter neva end now otp

Well gtb master cards and acess visa cards av never had issue with recieving so far.just this strong head uba i guess
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Godliftedme: 5:49pm On May 06, 2017
Team Xiaomi, the newbie is getting wiser day by day, however I do like to ask some questions about the online markets.
I observed majority are buying from Aliexpress is there a reason for this, I discovered some other wonderful platforms like chinavasion, geekbuying, gearbest, alibaba etc. Is there a reason for this preference.
Also, I didn't understand how to determine the shipping the vendor should use for my transactions, I have seen team mentioning NL post that itis faster than oothers.
Appreciate sharing your knowledge.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reptile1: 5:55pm On May 06, 2017
kazzonline:

Well gtb master cards and acess visa cards av never had issue with recieving so far.just this strong head uba i guess

Honestly gtb frustrated me. I for no reason uba matter for once.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reptile1: 6:10pm On May 06, 2017
I received my OTP now. A six digit code. grin grin
Thank u guys for putting me through.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 6:19pm On May 06, 2017
Good.. You did the right thing.

The ref no is not your OTP.. OTP will be sent per transaction.

reptile1:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reptile1: 6:24pm On May 06, 2017
donkafor:
Good.. You did the right thing.

The ref no is not your OTP.. OTP will be sent per transaction.

Ok thanks.. I received a 6 digit code from quickteller. It says ' this is ur activation code'. ******
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2017
reptile1:

this is for verve card,you can't use verve card on international website i think!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:53pm On May 06, 2017
johnlondon:

Wha do u suggest ?
Guess you bought from Super Egrow, right? I bought from Super Egrow (told me same 2-4weeks) but it got shipped 10days later. Placed order 04/04.
If you wish, wait else, cancel and buy from Leagoo Stores
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 06, 2017
buying redmi note 4 for 70k here in Nigeria is the price ok?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:59pm On May 06, 2017
steric58:
the only issue i have with night crawler issh is that people tends to get into appeal problem, how can someone avoid that.
That's not an ish but a norm if you're funding your AliPocket for the first time with a card. After the first appeal, it's rare to run into another Appeal with same card but it happens.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 06, 2017
jboixxx:

Guess you bought from Super Egrow, right? I bought from Super Egrow (told me same 2-4weeks) but it got shipped 10days later. Placed order 04/04.

yeahh....super egrow....
Guess i wuld wait... Coz it seems m8 pro prices has really increased,
well if u av another store wre d price is cheaper and less dan 90$ , pls quote me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:06pm On May 06, 2017
noobody:

Seems u fell into the trap of super egrow,check leagoo official stores,if dey av in stock,cancel ur order nd buy frm dem,good news dey use postNL,i would be unboxing my leagoo m8 latest tuesday evening,cos postNL fast die
Has your tracking changed to the item is at the PostNL sorting centre? If not you're not likely to get that item on Tuesday o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:08pm On May 06, 2017
Davidtolu:
buying redmi note 4 for 70k here in Nigeria is the price ok?
Note 4 MTK or SD?.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 7:08pm On May 06, 2017
noobody:

seems dat super egrow isn't realiable?? Wanted buying 4rm dem
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:13pm On May 06, 2017
johnlondon:

yeahh....super egrow....
Guess i wuld wait... Coz it seems m8 pro prices has really increased,
well if u av another store wre d price is cheaper and less dan 90$ , pls quote me
As advised by noobody earlier to shop at the Leagoo Stores, here is the link to the store and it's cheaper:

Leagoo M8 Pro 5.7'' Android 6.0 MT6737 Quad Core 4G Smartphone 2GB RAM 16GB ROM 13.0MP 5.0MP Dual Back Cameras Mobile Phone
http://s.aliexpress.com/RRFnmeUr
(from AliExpress Android)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:15pm On May 06, 2017
Stevebrown:

seems dat super egrow isn't realiable?? Wanted buying 4rm dem
Not reliable? Would you mind sharing your experience?
I've bought 3 phones from them already.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 06, 2017
jboixxx:

and hope their shipping is fast.. Ali express standard shipping was d option avaliable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 06, 2017
jboixxx:

Note 4 MTK or SD?.
MTK

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.