Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9358313 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:27pm On May 06, 2017
nadalion:
I tried to activate the otp via the quickteller platform and an error message came up. When I went back to the bank, that's when I was told to apply for otp which I did but still nothing (my email app and phone didn't get the otp)
Quick teller is for Verve cards which do not work for foreign transactions.
You should give it time, sometimes it takes up to 24 hours or more to reflect.
Or maybe the fault is from UBA..
The "utoken" app keeps saying "The user you specified is not eligible for one-time password (OTP) login".

Not sure about using the app because I haven't used it before.

On Monday take your phone to the bank and they'll set up everything for you.

For convenience just get a token.
Everything is offline so even if UBA or the merchant's servers are overloaded you'll still be able to complete transactions as you don't need to receive OTP. You'll just press the token and input whatever number shows up.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakol91(m): 11:41pm On May 06, 2017
@ nadalion, my 1cent advice for you is to get PC and chat with https://aaccphp.ubagroup.com/CFC/webchatLogin.php. Goodluck
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 11:58pm On May 06, 2017
rookidmart:

Quick teller is for Verve cards which do not work for foreign transactions.
You should give it time, sometimes it takes up to 24 hours or more to reflect.
Or maybe the fault is from UBA..

Not sure about using the app because I haven't used it before.

On Monday take your phone to the bank and they'll set up everything for you.

For convenience just get a token.
Everything is offline so even if UBA or the merchant's servers are overloaded you'll still be able to complete transactions as you don't need to receive OTP. You'll just press the token and input whatever number shows up.

Thanks for your time, I'll try to "crawl" again today and see what happens.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 11:59pm On May 06, 2017
shakol91:
@ nadalion, my 1cent advice for you is to get PC and chat with https://aaccphp.ubagroup.com/CFC/webchatLogin.php. Goodluck
kkk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 12:01am On May 07, 2017
nadalion:
Thanks for your time, I'll try to "crawl" again today and see what happens.

Time starts now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakol91(m): 12:06am On May 07, 2017
nadalion:
kkk.
with that link you don't need of wasting your time visiting branch.. They resolve issues faster than branch...I've used them severally. You can connect them now or at anytime of the day. Goodluck
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 12:08am On May 07, 2017
I got this msg when I tried to fund my Ali pocket " exceeded limit for withdrawal" what does that mean please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakol91(m): 12:21am On May 07, 2017
Dam5reey:

Time starts now

Not @ 12:01am,any serious person should have gotten OTP ready by 11:59 and proceed for verification. Also open like 2 additional tabs for requesting OTP incase the first fails. Why I said they should get OTP ready and start processing by 11:59pm is because of time difference (there might be little seconds difference between UBA system time and customers). It worked for me that's why I'm suggesting the idea
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tolulinks(m): 12:22am On May 07, 2017
40manlappy:
Aliexpress requested for additional documents and I have been trying to do that all evening but "system busy" message keeps showing up. Is anyone else having this challenge?
Dont use Microsoft edge. Use chrome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakol91(m): 12:23am On May 07, 2017
melorious4:
I got this msg when I tried to fund my Ali pocket " exceeded limit for withdrawal" what does that mean please?
indirectly saying you no follow crawl well today due to either lateness. Try tomorrow and apply the strategy I posted up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tocynajani(m): 12:29am On May 07, 2017
Dockybae:
I have ten thousand. Any good phone for sale pls!
Nokia 105 dual sim
Just got it last week
I never charge am since Thursday and e never die... grin

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tocynajani(m): 12:31am On May 07, 2017
nadalion:
This didn't work with my Mastercard. Any other suggestions?
You have to go to your bank to activate it
Had the same issue some weeks ago, was told only Verve cards allow activations on ATM right now.
You'll write one yeye formal letter for filing purposes sha...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 12:33am On May 07, 2017
Dam5reey:

Time starts now
grin grin it didn't work ooh, still the otp issue. I'll chat UBA cc later today.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 12:35am On May 07, 2017
tocynajani:

You have to go to your bank to activate it
Had the same issue some weeks ago, was told only Verve cards allow activations on ATM right now.
You'll write one yeye formal letter for filing purposes sha...
I wrote the application letter now, and I submitted it in the same branch I opened the account/collected the ATM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PureMe01: 12:35am On May 07, 2017
oukitel u16 max brand new,tear rubber for 49k.u will receive it as it came unused with all d accessories.based in Lagos.wanna buy k6000 plus
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tocynajani(m): 1:09am On May 07, 2017
nadalion:
I wrote the application letter now, and I submitted it in the same branch I opened the account/collected the ATM.
Wawu, well I haven't even tried mine yet to know if it's working or not grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:51am On May 07, 2017
.organism3 don get his own share of the ban too? What is actually happening here ds days?
Spambot or Mods action?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:01am On May 07, 2017
jboixxx:
.organisms don get his own share of the ban too? What is actually happening here ds days?
Spambot or Mods action?
This is serious, something somewhere is wrong.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 6:06am On May 07, 2017
gabylzy:
Redmi note 4 mtk grin grin

How did you update to 8.2 MIUI? And how is the battery performance? Please guide me on how to change my font, I can only change theme. Thanks!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 6:09am On May 07, 2017
What is the issue na shocked...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:11am On May 07, 2017
Gptech:

This is serious, something somewhere is wrong.
This development is baffling really.
As if the thread is the new target, cuz spambot can't be ds 'determined'.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:13am On May 07, 2017
jboixxx:

This development is baffling really.
As if the thread is the new target, cuz spambot can't be ds 'determined'.
Yea, was banned just over a month ago but didn't take it seriously, mailed the mod and ban was lifted late late that day.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:15am On May 07, 2017
Sprintx24:

How did you update to 8.2 MIUI? And how is the battery performance? Please guide me on how to change my font, I can only change theme. Thanks!
Don't be in a hurry to update your phone, the update for the 8.2 version is no longer available on the official page, likely because of reported bugs, wait for a better one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:19am On May 07, 2017
Gptech:

Yea, was banned just over a month ago but didn't take it seriously, mailed the mod and ban was lifted late late that day.
Had a typical experience about that time too. Noobody is enjoying his share at the moment too!
Bros, this ain't coincidence cuz we have 4monikers on ban at the moment (that's those that I'm even sure of). 'Bullcrap'
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:46am On May 07, 2017
y dem go ban me now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:47am On May 07, 2017
jboixxx:

Had a typical experience about that time too. Noobody is enjoying his share at the moment too!
Bros, this ain't coincidence cuz we have 4monikers on ban at the moment (that's those that I'm even sure of). 'Bullcrap'
That's really bad, we will see where this lead to.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:48am On May 07, 2017
organism3:
y dem go ban me now
U don come back? Wetin dem say u do?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:50am On May 07, 2017
Gptech:
U don come back? Wetin dem say u do?
No ban o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:52am On May 07, 2017
organism3:

No ban o
I nr get u oooo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:05am On May 07, 2017
Gptech:
I nr get u oooo.
Dem never ban me

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.