Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9165860 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7482) (7483) (7484) (7485) (7486) (7487) (7488) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=OOOLANIYI post=91263538][/quote]

Not this kind of pictures yet with this, I can see that the Gcam captured more details. Just adjust saturation, HDR+ and exposure with the camera capture level (Normal and night sight) usually the highest is +2. Plaay around the settings till you get output you like.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by brizzle116(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
Reyhzor:
phone name,
I've been waiting on Mi9t Global, nothing
lol.. let's just be patient..at least some bugs that'll be present in the earlier ones will be fixed before ours will be release
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
jboixxx:
Ọmọ, this 9 series be like ....

9pro is better than 9s,isn’t it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Elder0001:

9pro is better than 9s,isn’t it?
The differences is just main camera, charging and NFC. Every other thing is the same.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LehreMi: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
I tell you. E con be like the most common Xiaomi phone for 9ja
jboixxx:
Ọmọ, this 9 series be like ....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
Obascoetubi:
how long ur battery last during heavy usage?
have no worries about the note 9 series battery. I use the pro and it's a monster. On days I play games like a freak (PUBG, CoDM, PES2020 among my favourites), I still manage to get more than 10hrs screen on time, and I've never had to charge twice in a day since I bought it.

Some days ago when I really had time to press the phone all day (medium usage - zoom calls for hours, some twitter banter, some gaming, reading novels, web surfing, watching Twitch streams etc), and waited to see how long it would last, I was mind-blown.

EDIT: not sure why the scrollshot (2nd pic) looks terrible after uploading. Perhaps NL compresses assets.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dwaynestefan:

You are correct chief.

Boss, abeg do you have an idea when the MIUI 12 will be available for the RN9 Pro
My current miui is still 11.0.1 Stable.

Unverified Indian sources suggest the RN9s and Pro might start receiving it from July 17 but I wouldn't hold my breathe on that. It may arrive as early as that or towards the end of July.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ejiphill09(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
veekid:
Omo, this thread dey fly, who go buy my few weeks old RN8 (4/64)? Make I taste this RN9s
Quote your price.. I wan deliver someone from the spirit of Trans......!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Qsand:

I have 50k

Sorry I'm not the one u should be quoting, do quote the right guy, Ur deal might just go through.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MilesLamar(m): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
veekid:
na how much finish everything?
90k plus way bill
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
jboixxx:
Till you turn to museum abi? grin grin grin
no mind am cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiztonio(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Obascoetubi:
how lmg battery last during heavy usage?
I just got the device today. Will do a review asap
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iKingsley(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
Is this normal?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dwaynestefan: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
festwiz:

Unverified Indian sources suggest the RN9s and Pro might start receiving it from July 17 but I wouldn't hold my breathe on that. It may arrive as early as that or towards the end of July.

Okay, Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
iKingsley:
Is this normal?

Use for like an hour and check again

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by VictorVance(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
eleojo23:

Newbies! grin
This is a picture of the pack of my Redmi Note 4 which I bought in 2017. The picture was taken with the same Redmi Note 4 this morning and I am typing with it as well. No single fault ever. Battery still as good as new #Addicted-to-the-RGB-notification-LED

How come Xiaomi replaced the RGB notification light with a bland white light on the note 7 and 8? Dont know about the note 9 series though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Please guys

Does anyone have an idea if the realme airbuds is compatible with redmi phones!??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
VictorVance:

How come Xiaomi replaced the RGB notification light with a bland white light on the note 7 and 8? Dont know about the note 9 series though.

I wonder...

They should return it as soon as possible.

I hate the bland white light. It's unintelligent unlike the RGB LED, it can't differentiate notifications cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
iKingsley:
Is this normal?
the straight line in the graph implies that the battery hasn't even dropped up to 1% of total capacity since being switched on (or charged) more than 1hr ago (before the screenshot). 96% of less than 1% of battery isn't as huge as it looks.

IMO, it simply means you haven't really used the phone since switching on. No biggie.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Qsand: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
saint2ace:

Sorry I'm not the one u should be quoting, do quote the right guy, Ur deal might just go through.

Sorry. My bad.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Qsand: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Please, has anyone ordered the Redmi Note 8 from jumia? The one that costs 58k and is shipped from abroad?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Qsand:
Please, has anyone ordered the Redmi Note 8 from jumia? The one that costs 58k and is shipped from abroad?

Better buy locally. Jumia will charge you half of the price as custom fee and you will end up with the Chinese Version instead

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunity007(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
embarassedI enter sango otta m-chris today ask of note 9s but the girl dey tell watin i no understand said they only have note 9 pro 3/32 ....as I dey try tell the lady dat note 9pro start frm 6gig ram she no want understand...mo ya look away na to enter computer village tomorrow

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Obascoetubi: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bahddo:
have no worries about the note 9 series battery. I use the pro and it's a monster. On days I play games like a freak (PUBG, CoDM, PES2020 among my favourites), I still manage to get more than 10hrs screen on time, and I've never had to charge twice in a day since I bought it.

Some days ago when I really had time to press the phone all day (medium usage - zoom calls for hours, some twitter banter, some gaming, reading novels, web surfing, watching Twitch streams etc), and waited to see how long it would last, I was mind-blown.

EDIT: not sure why the scrollshot (2nd pic) looks terrible after uploading. Perhaps NL compresses assets.
what about screen problem am seeing about note 9?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
itunity007:
embarassedI enter sango otta m-chris today ask of note 9s but the girl dey tell watin i no understand said they only have note 9 pro 3/32 ....as I dey try tell the lady dat note 9pro start frm 6gig ram she no want understand...mo ya look away na to enter computer village tomorrow

Na you dey do yourself
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Obascoetubi:

What about it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Qsand: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
genius43:

Better buy locally. Jumia will charge you half of the price as custom fee and you will end up with the Chinese Version instead

Jesus
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Obascoetubi:

A lot of People are using those phones without screen issues.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
GrandMufti:

Na you dey do yourself
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
GrandMufti:

What about it?
Screen problem naani cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
jboixxx:
Screen problem naani cheesy

grin

Seers everywhere
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
Obascoetubi:
lol. It's mostly people who don't use phones that see problems with them grin

I haven't seen/used the Redmi Note 9, so I can't really say anything about 'screen issues'. The RN9 pro unit that I use has no screen issues though. It's an all-round darling. If you are looking to buy it (and it's within your budget), don't hesitate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7482) (7483) (7484) (7485) (7486) (7487) (7488) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.