Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9353320 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7594) (7595) (7596) (7597) (7598) (7599) (7600) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reddington(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
postdigger:

Why is 9s not there? Wtf?
Wetin we do wrong?
9s should be among the last batch.. Late August/early Sept.. Not sure. Google Xiaomi Miui 12 roadmap.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
postdigger:

Why is 9s not there? Wtf?
Wetin we do wrong?

I think it's just not stated because of the weird name scheme, like the listed 9 Pro could be 9s/9 Pro(IN) or 9 Pro/9 Pro max(IN). We'll see though.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by postdigger(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Reddington:

9s should be among the last batch.. Late August/early Sept.. Not sure. Google Xiaomi Miui 12 roadmap.
Bros stop u are breaking my heart. angry

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:

Yes. I can only deal with people around me. I Sabi u wella, but I'll prefer to deal with someone physically.

Even if it means buy a lesser device than a better one? You need to have a change of mentality sorry if you feel slighted.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by trueking: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
gidieberry:
Normally I don't reply to post like this, I hardly reply to troll like comments self but I just want to bring it to your notice if the rumor going around is true, Apple IPhone 12 series will be bundled with Phone and Cable alone, no charging dock or earbuds, i hope by then you go channel this energy and lambaste them on their official social media platforms
How pathetic, is apple now the standard for Xiaomi ?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by trueking: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
My Nokia 2.1 has received android ten update, yet redmi 8 is still stock on 9, and the hypocrites here would go on to bash transsion, bunch of frustrated marketers

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
trueking:
My Nokia 2.1 has received android ten update, yet redmi 8 is still stock on 9, and the hypocrites here would go on to bash transsion, bunch of frustrated marketers
ok

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
trueking:

Okay, we have heard, you can now move along.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by postdigger(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
trueking:

K

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by losdiose(m): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
trueking:

Asif Redmi 8 is the only fone dey make.

Mister, the update doesn't come once. It will get to them. But u c Transsion, na no go area.

U r free to quote me as a marketer. If u should know, I left Transsion last month after so many years of using sh*t.

Imagine me dumping Huawei, Samsung & Apple for Transh*t.

Any way, good evening sir.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reddington(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
postdigger:

Bros stop u are breaking my heart. angry
I would never break it better your ex tho.. She's far more skillful in that regard grin.. On a more serious note bro I'm not sure. @festwiz said something about name mixup; he could be right. Meanwhile you could inquire via official Xiaomi social media handles; they reply fans most of the time.. If anything, 9s should get Miui 12 before most devices on that list. It's a newer product.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by trueking: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
losdiose:

Asif Redmi 8 is the only fone dey make.

Mister, the update doesn't come once. It will get to them. But u c Transsion, na no go area.

U r free to quote me as a marketer. If u should know, I left Transsion last month after so many years of using sh*t.

Imagine me dumping Huawei, Samsung & Apple for Transh*t.

Any way, good evening sir.
The Nokia 2.1 is almost two years old, from android 8 to 9 and now to ten, I bought the redmi 8 so I can use the Nokia as a second phone, so imagine my disappointment when an older phone model has received android ten and the redmi which is a newer model is still stuck on 9, which means till I change the phone I no go see android 11 na

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
trueking:

The Nokia 2.1 is almost two years old, from android 8 to 9 and now to ten, I bought the redmi 8 so I can use the Nokia as a second phone, so imagine my disappointment when an older phone model has received android ten and the redmi which is a newer model is still stuck on 9, which means till I change the phone I no go see android 11 na

If you need a phone with quick updates you will buy the Mi A3.

There is difference between android one phones and those running on custom OS. The Mi A2 that was released with Android 8 have gotten android 10 eons ago.

No be everytime we go dey yarn Okoto Meow skrrr all in the name of having an opinion.

So you know, you have gotten the last os upgrade on your 2.1

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by postdigger(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Reddington:

I would never break it better your ex tho.. She's far more skillful in that regard grin.. On a more serious note bro I'm not sure. @festwiz said something about name mixup; he could be right. Meanwhile you could inquire via official Xiaomi social media handles; they reply fans most of the time.. If anything, 9s should get Miui 12 before most devices on that list. It's a newer device.
My point exactly. I'm not a muiu freak infact this is the first time I'm making a comment about it, I was just angry when I saw lower models getting it before the 9s grin grin.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by trueking: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
genius43:

If you need a phone with quick updates you will buy the Mi A3.

There is difference between android one phones and those running on custom OS. The Mi A2 that was released with Android 8 have gotten android 10 eons ago.

No be everytime we go dey yarn Okoto Meow skrrr all in the name of having an opinion.

So you know, you have gotten the last os upgrade on your 2.1
God forbid, my 7.2 is on the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
trueking:

God forbid, my 7.2 is on the way

Oga leave our thread for us.

P.S only the Mi A3 outsold all Nokia phones released last year.

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by trueking: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
genius43:

Oga leave our thread for us.

P.S only the Mi A3 outsold all Nokia phones released last year.
I still own a Xiaomi device which validates my being on this thread,

A3 outsold all Nokia phones, what an abysmally poor response bereft of any form of thought,

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
genius43:

Even if it means buy a lesser device than a better one? You need to have a change of mentality sorry if you feel slighted.

Smile... Not bothered.

Link me with anyone that have 9s in Ibadan.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
trueking:

I still own a Xiaomi device which validates my being on this thread,

A3 outsold all Nokia phones, what an abysmally poor response bereft of any form of thought,

You should use a full stop.

You are not upto those I argue with. Go and check Nokia 2019 sales figures before you start yapping. I am done with you. Move along please.

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:

Smile... Not bothered.

Link me with anyone that have 9s in Ibadan.
Thanks

Check thread store.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
GrandMufti:

You are scared of people on nairaland, yet you've been advertising in the thread store! What an irony U think say u wise?

Indeed this life no balance at all
the CIA agent himself

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by trueking: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
genius43:

You should use a full stop.

You are not upto those I argue with. Go and check Nokia 2019 sales figures before you start yapping. I am done with you. Move along please.
You're funny, next you'll start trying to flaw my grammar, your comprehension level is too low, hence the reason you misconstrued my point, go back and read again, and just so you know, you are nothing.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
trueking:
Otondo stop to dy bark, bcoz updates come batch by batch, even buhari get sense pass u

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
trueking:

You're funny, next you'll start trying to flaw my grammar, your comprehension level is too low, hence the reason you misconstrued my point, go back and read again, and just so you know, you are nothing.

Inferiority complex written all over the statement. I only touched a nerve and you have gone haywire.

Bow down your head and move.

At bolded, you are empty, take Dano milk and you will be alright.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by losdiose(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
trueking:

That's cos it is running on Android One

They get it first in most cases

So, there's no big deal in it cos it will still come.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
Why are y'all replying a brain dead troll? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dannybanky10(m): 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bully Anniversary Edition force closing after Andriod 10 Update have cleared cache and data rebooted but still it doesn't work any solution?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dannybanky10:
Bully Anniversary Edition force closing after Andriod 10 Update have cleared cache and data rebooted but still it doesn't work any solution?

Did you buy it from the Play Store? If you did, there'll probably be an update to fix it soon i.e if it's not up already given how long A10 has been around.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fuckboys: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
NewDelhi:
Damn crazy one from Samsung Galaxy S20.

Crazy!.

Who can recommend a xiaomi model that can do something similar? Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UljA_lxgVj4

shocked Chisos

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by trueking: 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
This is funny, I thought I was the only one.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by justmykel(m): 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
The way wey my friends dey hype xiaomi products leaves me wondering if they're brand ambassadors grin

I am tempted to give it a trial. My budget is 40k or lesser(wouldn't mind a fairly used one in good condition) so guys which do you recommend for a start?

If you have a fairly used one in the price range stated above, let me.

PS. Lagos is the location, IKD precisely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7594) (7595) (7596) (7597) (7598) (7599) (7600) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.