Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9353712 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7596) (7597) (7598) (7599) (7600) (7601) (7602) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jameek(m): 8:40am On Jul 22, 2020
trueking:

God forbid, my 7.2 is on the way

This reply was not for me, but let me state my observation.
You replied to the comment by genius43 which I quoted below.
From your previous arguments, it was clear that you did not know that the reason for the delayed updates that you raised is as a result of the difference between Android one devices and those on custom OS. He explained it to you (check the bolded, that's if you prefer to act like you did not read it before replying). But instead of humbly taking the new lessons, you gave the above reply. That's pride, bro, that's pride.
Arguments are not always totally about winning. Most times, we learn new knowledge from arguments if we are humble enough.

genius43:

If you need a phone with quick updates you will buy the Mi A3.

There is difference between android one phones and those running on custom OS. The Mi A2 that was released with Android 8 have gotten android 10 eons ago.

No be everytime we go dey yarn Okoto Meow skrrr all in the name of having an opinion.

So you know, you have gotten the last os upgrade on your 2.1

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2020
I think we are due for a fourth installment of the Mi A series.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2020
Boss Genius.43, your spirit high yesterday o. Werin happened? grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by cyberghost23: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2020
saint2ace:

It's available now
Link o..
Or OTA?
Which region I go set my device cos I just checked, e no dey

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by cyberghost23: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2020
Tiger2020:
poco f2 pro

There's no second space in f2pro..
No second space, no party
Count me out..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LtChisom: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2020
Please in redmi 6 pro, the sniper 3d I installed was cracked or modded that I can get free gold, coins and diamonds to buy good guns as that was what made the game interesting to me but I used mi mover to move same game to my note 9 pro, as it stands I can't get those free things and my gun is now a hunting dane gun that is both loud and inaccurate that sometimes the person am suppose to kill do kill me first. Please who knows a site to download the modded version with free diamonds and coins as I love that game like die?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2020
Jameek:

This reply was not for me, but let me state my observation.
You replied to the comment by genius43 which I quoted below.
From your previous arguments, it was clear that you did not know that the reason for the delayed updates that you raised is as a result of the difference between Android one devices and those on custom OS. He explained it to you (check the bolded, that's if you prefer to act like you did not read it before replying). But instead of humbly taking the new lessons, you gave the above reply. That's pride, bro, that's pride.
Arguments are not always totally about winning. Most times, we learn new knowledge from arguments if we are humble enough.

Trolls are not to be advised, it's better to store water in a basket.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2020
jboixxx:
Boss Genius.43, your spirit high yesterday o. Werin happened? grin

Na one of those days, jare. I am done with him sha.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2020
cyberghost23:

There's no second space in f2pro..
No second space, no party
Count me out..

All MIUI phones have second space.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Afikoo: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2020
brizzle116:
Mi 9t EU grin

How did u get it. I am using M 9T

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jameek(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2020
LtChisom:
Please in redmi 6 pro, the sniper 3d I installed was cracked or modded that I can get free gold, coins and diamonds to buy good guns as that was what made the game interesting to me but I used mi mover to move same game to my note 9 pro, as it stands I can't get those free things and my gun is now a hunting dane gun that is both loud and inaccurate that sometimes the person am suppose to kill do kill me first. Please who knows a site to download the modded version with free diamonds and coins as I love that game like die?

The bolded. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jameek(m): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2020
Gptech:

Trolls are not to be advised, it's better to store water in a basket.

I gave him benefits of doubt. I assumed he didn't know that there's a difference between Android One and custom OS.
But then, you're very correct. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Afikoo: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2020
Those of you getting MIUI12 Updates , how did u get it.

Mine isn't showing

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NewDelhi(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2020
justmykel:
The way wey my friends dey hype xiaomi products leaves me wondering if they're brand ambassadors grin

I am tempted to give it a trial. My budget is 40k or lesser(wouldn't mind a fairly used one in good condition) so guys which do you recommend for a start?

If you have a fairly used one in the price range stated above, let me.

PS. Lagos is the location, IKD precisely.
These xiaomi fan boys no dey joke o last time I tried looking for their trouble they nearly pieces and ate me alive.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by VectorV25: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2020
Morning Guyz. I wan join the xiaomi train plz how much is Redmi. note 9 and note 9s
sellers for here abeg make una come show me una price

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2020
VectorV25:
Morning Guyz.
I wan join the xiaomi train
plz how much is Redmi. note 9 and note 9s

sellers for here abeg make una come show me una price

Go to the thread store, prices full there

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2020
Afikoo:
Those of you getting MIUI12 Updates , how did u get it.

Mine isn't showing

It is rolling out in batches, some on this ROM got 2 days ago.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Afikoo: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2020
Is this okay to download?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Afikoo: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2020
genius43:

It is rolling out in batches, some on this ROM got 2 days ago.

Can I download this one on xda

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2020
Afikoo:
Is this okay to download?

It won't work, people have tried it. If you didn't get the OTA pop up, it won't work. As you can see Rolled back is written there.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vhuqnl(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2020
is this battery usage state ok?

again, is it true that I need to stop using and charge once it gets to 10% and discontinue charging once it's 90%?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Afikoo: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2020
genius43:

It won't work, people have tried it. If you didn't get the OTA pop up, it won't work. As you can see Rolled back is written there.

Okay. Thanks . Let me wait for for the one that will pop up in my phone .
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2020
vhuqnl:

again, is it true that I need to stop using and charge once it gets to 10% and discontinue charging once it's 90%?

You feel it's not ok?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vhuqnl(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2020
GrandMufti:

You feel it's not ok?
I'm a newbie to the device brand, hence want to know if I'm maximizing my resources or short-changing.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vhuqnl(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2020
vhuqnl:

why the hell is the screenshot blurry?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2020
vhuqnl:

I'm a newbie to the device brand, hence want to know if I'm maximizing my resources or short-changing.

Worry not.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2020
vhuqnl:

There is nothing wrong in charging to 100%

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2020
With all these noise about updates here and there, when it finally comes now, people will still come here to ask if it is safe to update and some others will complain about a lot of different things ranging from battery performance, incompatible themes and so on...

Also, for those clamoring for Android 10, especially those on MIUI, it's quite obvious that you guys are so new to the ecosystem. As a matter of fact, it is the miui update you should be anticipating. You'll hardly spot the difference between a device running miui 11 on Android 9 and another one ruining the same miui 11 on Android 10. The differences will be so subtle that you'll need to dig very deep to see.

But as they say, we go dey alright las las
E be things.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2020
mathefaro:
With all these noise about updates here and there, when it finally comes now, people will still come here to ask if it is safe to update and some others will complain about a lot of different things ranging from battery performance, incompatible themes and so on...

Also, for those clamoring for Android 10, especially those on MIUI, it's quite obvious that you guys are so new to the ecosystem. As a matter of fact, it is the miui update you should be anticipating. You'll hardly spot the difference between a device running miui 11 on Android 9 and another one ruining the same miui 11 on Android 10. The differences will be so subtle that you'll need to dig very deep to see.

But as they say, we go dey alright las las
E be things.

Adjusting speakers to face the right audience.

18 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2020
grin grin
genius43:

Adjusting speakers to face the right audience.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vhuqnl(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2020
genius43:

There is nothing wrong in charging to 100%
thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by cyberghost23: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2020
genius43:

All MIUI phones have second space.
I have no idea that miui is the maker of poco f2.
I still prefer m10 pro though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7596) (7597) (7598) (7599) (7600) (7601) (7602) ... (9324) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.