Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9252586 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7715) (7716) (7717) (7718) (7719) (7720) (7721) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Trex4:
Redmi note 9 uses MIUI. It's only Mi A series that use Stock android. If you mean MIUI 12. Relax a little bit. I'm 100 percent sure that before the ending of 2021 it will be ready for download. Calm down first.
grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xcolanto(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Rayliousity:

Bro Genius... Pls can i get an official link for Redmi 7a A10 update... I would like to update manually

Post about section of your phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by J0nyb0y(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Guys please does note 8 Pro support glo 4g?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
J0nyb0y:
Guys please does note 8 Pro support glo 4g?

Global Version, Yes.
All 9 series too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lordwize:
I need note 4x battery please bn41, how much?

Contact Macbeyland

https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store/716
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rayliousity(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
genius43:

Post about section of your phone

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
anastasius:

6 minons liked this.
Then you people should stop harassing others to get Xiaomi when the support system is bad.
I didn't call anyone names, I only pointed out that you people act like gods when questions are asked. I'm beginning to think all these noise from all of you are marketing strategies.
You won, at least I bought one. I'm selling it off soon, cos even if transsoin devices are bad, I would be better off upgrading to Samsung n or HTC and the likes instead of allowing myself to be bullied into another chinko product of Xiaomi where the marketers called fans on Nairaland act like Jesus whenever questions are asked.
So as old as you are,you allowed yourself to be bullied and cajoled into buying a product?
Why don't you sit up like a man and accept responsibility for your actions? angry

17 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chigirlangel: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
suco01:
I noticed this too after the Android 10 update. My last charge was since yesterday night around 10pm yesterday but using my phone this morning for 2hours plus, but looking at the battery stats its showing 2hrs plus since last charge.. I don't understand this anymore

Welcome to the club... I've been battling this for a while now, ur own beta..my own screen on time dey do magic now grin grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
chigirlangel:

Welcome to the club... I've been battling this for a while now, ur own beta..my own screen on time dey do magic now grin grin
Happy Birthday....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=Rayliousity post=92851533][/quote]

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.3.0.QCMMIXM/miui_PINEGlobal_V11.0.3.0.QCMMIXM_49023d184c_10.0.zip

Follow similar instructions posted earlier
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
xcolanto:
Hello all, I tried calling my wife yesterday but I couldn't reach her for hours. When I finally got home, my wife complained to me that her Redmii note 4 sim network went off and its not reading SIM cards. We have tried all we can but the networks for both Sims won't just come up.

Has anyone ever experienced this and what is the solution? Please this is giving me sleepless nights cause I don't have funds to get her a new phone at the moment.

S.O.S: Save a Soul

What have you tried so far?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
AdeBensin:
Good day everyone.
Please is there any way I can change that Chinese language displaying on my file manager?

I think it's the fault of the app folder that those apps and videos are located or is it displaying Chinese on other app folders too?

On my own phone anytime I receive using xender it displays Chinese on top
If you received those apps and videos using xender as well, it's probably xenders fault I doubt anything can be done about it

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
chigirlangel:

Wow this is very serious shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RobbStark(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
Just want to say Redmi is the best fone I have used.

Got the Redmi 9A and I tell you the fone is awesome.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chigirlangel: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
Darkhyve:

Wow this is very serious shocked

Very serious o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chigirlangel: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
micxwell:
Happy Birthday....

Oh, Gracias wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
chigirlangel:

Very serious o

Clear cache of security app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suco01(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
chigirlangel:

This your graph is lovely oo. How did u do it (display)?

Happy Birthday to you..... Hurray!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xcolanto(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
genius43:

What have you tried so far?

Off and on the handset

Use aeroplane mode off and on

Tried to Google the cause but couldn't get a definite answer.

Posted on nairaland

Any other thing to do??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by theoneJabulani(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
flawless911:
I need fairly used Redmi Note 7.. Quote this if you are interested in selling, please Quote with the Price and ram/storage configuration.. Serious sellers only please
I saw one for about 40k+ on repairpalng WhatsApp status, contact him
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
xcolanto:

Off and on the handset

Use aeroplane mode off and on

Tried to Google the cause but couldn't get a definite answer.

Posted on nairaland

Any other thing to do??

Remove SIM tray blow air into the port, clean your Sims, insert it back and switch on.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
chigirlangel:

Truth they would kill you for is that Xiaomi no balance at all. The Android 10 update is nothing but crap with lots of error ..

All those SOT give inconsistent reading....don't bother checking out it battery usage
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
flawless911:
I need fairly used Redmi Note 7.. Quote this if you are interested in selling, please Quote with the Price and ram/storage configuration.. Serious sellers only please

I have 3/32 variant in Benin with a slight crack on the back, 40k only
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Keiyadosh:
Was it macbeyland or someone here Sha..came to laud the K30's display some time back and that it even feels like AMOLED ...This article here even says that it has a better brightness than some AMOLED screen....So I guess Baba was right

U sure

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chigirlangel: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
genius43:

Clear cache of security app

Will do this... Thanks smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chigirlangel: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
I didn't do anything, only updated my security app o

suco01:

This your graph is lovely oo. How did u do it (display)?

Happy Birthday to you..... Hurray!!!

Thank you smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chigirlangel: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kallmerb:

Truth they would kill you for is that Xiaomi no balance at all. The Android 10 update is nothing but crap with lots of error ..

All those SOT give inconsistent reading....don't bother checking out it battery usage

I haven't updated to Android 10 so I don't know about any errors Sha, apart from my battery issue, I'm enjoying my phone oo smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xcolanto(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
genius43:

Remove SIM tray blow air into the port, clean your Sims, insert it back and switch on.

Ok thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lanre316: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
DarkJeddi:
So as old as you are,you allowed yourself to be bullied and cajoled into buying a product?
Why don't you sit up like a man and accept responsibility for your actions? angry

What made you think he's an adult? So many teenagers with browsing phones flood nairaland these days.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ishilove: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jemerson:

But why all admins dey ban you? grin

Maybe you need to check yourself
That is how you know a troublemaker. He didn't tell you that his signature that was deleted by the mods read 'Ishilove is an Ughelli witch. Stay away from her'. Rather, he is here playing the victim after he was banned for rule 2 (insulting). Also check his post history. You will discover so many hidden posts because he is very fond of bullying and insulting Nairalanders.

Abeg if he should do anyhow on this thread, report am make dem nack am another ban

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7715) (7716) (7717) (7718) (7719) (7720) (7721) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.