Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9352382 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7802) (7803) (7804) (7805) (7806) (7807) (7808) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jameek(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
queenfav:
Yes, that's true..But the proximity sensor issue on the mi note 10 lite is on blogs and YouTube as well,same as the dust entering inside camera of the 9 series.It's not a gsmarena misyarn.That's why i just want to know what people using the phone here have experienced ,so i know if i should go ahead or keep my money.Country hard o..If i am buying a 100-150k device,it should not have abnormal issues.

I don't know about other users, but I have used my Redmi Note 9pro for over a month now and I haven't seen a single grain of dust under my camera glass.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Please I need xiaomi airdot.
Who sell original one?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by losdiose(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
genius43:

If e no work e no work, not all banks work with Naija play account.

For GTB change your google account to USA.
If you must use a Nigeria Google account you have to hope your bank works, I no fidelity MasterCard does.

Ok boss

Tnx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by losdiose(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
Jameek:

I don't know about other users, but I have used my Redmi Note 9pro for over a month now and I haven't seen a single grain of dust under my camera glass.

Same here man

Ion know the kinda dust dat penetrated the cam chamber. I guess the dust got the properties to be Osmotic in nature tongue wink

Even those that I referred haven't laid complain on that yet. I guess they will never do that.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MartinsD12(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
stano2:
Good morning wonderful people, please i use a Redmi 8 and am thinking of upgrading to Redmi 9 but i found out it runs on MTK processor and really i haven't use an mtk processor for like 4years now.

Please is it advisable to get a Redmi 9?

My Redmi 8 storage is 32gb( this is the only reason i wish to get redmi 9).

Please help out
MediaTek has been consistently improved recently, although in gaming with the G series chipset, so the G80 has proven to be a good midrange processor no problem at all with the redmi 9 plus xiaomi upgrades their phones regularly which means getting up to date android upgrades
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MartinsD12(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kudunku:

I can confirm 1,2 and 3 are true. The display too is like zlatan ibrahimovic, washed out.
Can the phone be used under sunlight on maximum brightness? Is it that bad on sunlight?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by freeAgent99(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Adex2442:

Tanks.. How will I send the letter

pmg@nipost.gov.ng or

customerservice@nipost.gov.ng
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
genius43:

Yea in some locations.

I use band 3 on Glo, my phone doesn't have band 28.

that's good to know. it means we wey dey use chinese version get hope for all network 4g since Mtn and glo already Support band 3 in some locations.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kudunku: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
MartinsD12:

Can the phone be used under sunlight on maximum brightness? Is it that bad on sunlight?

It is usable under sunlight or bright conditions with the help of "sunlight mode"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by primestreams: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Admiral49:
Good day everyone, I just bought Redmi 8. Please what do I need to download or update on the device to make me experience it full worth?
Thanks.
how much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
Adex2442:

After I deal with her, she will never ever give room to the devil.

She has even threatened me that I will never ever get my item.

lol. I'm sure she just spoke out of anger. She doesn't have such power.

But truly, the nipost staff should be a little more patient with people.

One of my item still dey their post Office but due to their laziness, they don't want to search for it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MartinsD12(m): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kudunku:

It is usable under sunlight or bright conditions with the help of "sunlight mode"
Alright thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kennyflyair:

that's good to know. it means we wey dey use chinese version get hope for all network 4g since Mtn and glo already Support band 3 in some locations.

MTN might take a very long while. Glo have been rolling Band 3 since Nov. 2018 and it still has a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymousey: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
papiforreal:
Please I need xiaomi airdot.
Who sell original one?

Available

https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store/770#93812752

WhatsApp 08057407671
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adex2442: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kennyflyair:

lol. I'm sure she just spoke out of anger. She doesn't have such power.

But truly, the nipost staff should be a little more patient with people.

One of my item still dey their post Office but due to their laziness, they don't want to search for it.

I just tire o. Those people are so damn lazy. Too bad they don't have an active platform where someone can report to.

Some of those staffs are not supposed to be there.

Let's start reporting these idiots

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adex2442: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
freeAgent99:

pmg@nipost.gov.ng or

customerservice@nipost.gov.ng

Tanks bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
genius43:

If e no work e no work, not all banks work with Naija play account.

For GTB change your google account to USA.
If you must use a Nigeria Google account you have to hope your bank works, I no fidelity MasterCard does.
Zenith MasterCard too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by luvyaself95(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
seaboyzen:
yeah
i don't normally have data that mean reason why i can't telegram with you. what about you give me the gcam info or the website you downloaded it...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ajineita: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
Adex2442:

I just tire o. Those people are so damn lazy. Too bad they don't have an active platform where someone can report to.

Some of those staffs are not supposed to be there.

Let's start reporting these idiots

Lol. Bro, just leave her. Lessons that could cost her job isn't a good thing. To err is human....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adex2442: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ajineita:

Lol. Bro, just leave her. Lessons that could cost her job isn't a good thing. To err is human....

Why u dey pity her. Is she yr sister ni
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ajineita: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Adex2442:

Lol, I'm not in support of her. Don't know her from Adam. Go ahead, sir.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
For those afraid of dust in their Note 9s, get a good protective case. You can contact samtob4life for the second one whole the other one is Nilkin which you can get on aliexpress

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Adex2442:

Most times na our actions dey lead to some kind reactions..

Check your self well before you report person mama

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamrosheed: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hey guys! good evening, my redmi 6A has been turning on and off since afternoon,please what can I do to it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nolie: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
I need a xiaomi bm32 battery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
Adex2442:

After I deal with her, she will never ever give room to the devil.

She has even threatened me that I will never ever get my item.

This matter is serious o.

I can imagine writing that letter and giving it to her, saying "Oya, take! Use your hand to post your sack letter yourself. Put plenty stamp o, so it'll get there quickly"
cheesy

But seriously, please try to find the Jesus in you so that you can overlook her misdeed even if she doesn't come close to deserving it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gafman222: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mrcalxy:
I really can't say o. I noticed it too, it comes up occasionally, I just overlook it as I can't be rebooting my device everytime, it does go away by itself after a while or so.

A screenshot can't show it, one has to be holding your device first hand to experience the issue.

Let's wait for a new update, hopefully that'll be fixed.
We pray d new update will sort this especially d most awaiting MIUI 12
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
opera1:

Hmmm, u pple jux spoil RN 9s dat i ve been eyein 4 me diz morni.
So what next then?
sorry,i am in the same boat.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Adex2442:

Tanks.. How will I send the letter

Through nipost angry

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
mathefaro:
For those afraid of dust in their Note 9s, get a good protective case. You can contact samtob4life for the second one whole the other one is Nilkin which you can get on aliexpress

How much for the Nilkin case? Unfortunately my unit is affected by the issue. Hasn't affected the camera output so far but if it worsens I'll get a technician to clean it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seaboyzen: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
luvyaself95:

i don't normally have data that mean reason why i can't telegram with you.
what about you give me the gcam info or the website you downloaded it...
go get data
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by luvyaself95(m): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
seaboyzen:

go get data
sure i will do night plan wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7802) (7803) (7804) (7805) (7806) (7807) (7808) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.