Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9388468 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:21am On May 12, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Abeg how i fit take track on NIPOST. Anytime i try to access the tracking service, it just goes blank showing nothing except the box nd the number i pasted.

That means your item has not been scanned by NIPOST yet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Abeg how i fit take track on NIPOST. Anytime i try to access the tracking service, it just goes blank showing nothing except the box nd the number i pasted.
the item you are trying to track, what is the shipping method? If the item has not left China or has not landed in Nigeria, don't use nipost yet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2017
Namzy:

That is the highest update you will get. I guess you bought a small item that has tracking up to airport. Mine was like that and I have received the product. Even after receiving the product tracking still remains handed over to airline

Its RN4X ooo.... My dmall packet good which is d screen guard and case don leave since last week
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 11:43am On May 12, 2017
fibonacci2526:

LOL,only 3 days?? I have one that has been sitting at the airport for 7days now.

The plane never full.
LWKM.... Oboy ehh aliexpress don change ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bizzlemie(m): 11:54am On May 12, 2017
Please o, i'm on the verge of ordering for a Xiaomi Mi4 phone from aliexpress, but they said "this product can't be shipped to the selected region". How do i go about it please?

I reside in Bayelsa, and my address was what i specified in the shipping address.

This is my first time of using aliexpress, or buying online for that matter. grin grin

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:04pm On May 12, 2017
bizzlemie:
Please o, i'm on the verge of ordering for a Xiaomi Mi4 phone from aliexpress, but they said "this product can't be shipped to the selected region". How do i go about it please?

I reside in Bayelsa, and my address was what i specified in the shipping address.

This is my first time of using aliexpress, or buying online for that matter. grin grin

Thanks

You need to look for the product in a store that ships to Nigeria. Unfortunately, you cant do anything about this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:23pm On May 12, 2017
SnowJay92:
Brodas please i need link for Redmi 4x tempered glass and casing. Somebody help

I av in nigeria for sale,
Gold flip case,
Tempered glass,
WHatsapp 07051054953
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 12:29pm On May 12, 2017
Protein0:

I no fit sir

Bro how much will it cost me approximately in Naira to get the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4(global version) with MediaTek's HelioX20 3GB\64GB Black colour?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 12:47pm On May 12, 2017
waxxydude:
Bro how much will it cost me approximately in Naira to get the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4(global version) with MediaTek's HelioX20 3GB\64GB Black colour?

Check the price online.

Use 375/$ conversion rate. That's the cost.

However, there's one on ground for sale with its basic accessories.

07063579846. Call/WhatsApp.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Septre: 12:52pm On May 12, 2017
Lakeshizu:
pls how much did uba charged u?

N320/$
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Septre: 12:53pm On May 12, 2017
PureMe01:
how much did u pay??was it up to a full $100 bill cos I tried yesterday paying a whole $100 but was unsuccessful. so am thinking of splitting into $50 bills.or na just me get d issue?

$99.99 that is $100
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 12:53pm On May 12, 2017
Protein0:

Check the price online.

Use 375/$ conversion rate. That's the cost.

However, there's one one ground for sale with its basic accessories.

07063579846. Call/WhatsApp.
I see different prices but i think it was released with with a $172 tag. I'm willing to pay by monday, how long will it stay before reaching me?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Halyma(f): 12:55pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=Septre post=56452063]

N320/$[/quote
when did you perform your transaction
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2017
Arrival of note 4X case...phone still hanging somewhere in Hongkong airport grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Septre: 1:02pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=Halyma post=56452152][/quote]

Yesterday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:04pm On May 12, 2017
waxxydude:
I see different prices but i think it was released with with a $172 tag. I'm willing to pay by monday, how long will it stay before reaching me?

Check prices from any of Xiaomi online, ET, smartgo or dreami stores.
Kindly take cognisance of the shipping cost and add it to arrive at ur check out price.

It should be delivered between 2-3weeks.
I can however offer you a 7-day cheap shipping. smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2017
I have received some items still showing successfully departed from warehouse. I message the seller, he didn't even reply. I was surprise the day I was called to pick my order.

fibonacci2526:

LOL,only 3 days?? I have one that has been sitting at the airport for 7days now.

The plane never full.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temitimx19(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2017
Something​ ridiculous happened today at Post Office Lekki phase 1, I went to collect an item, untracked (ordinary) package today and they demanded I should pay ₦500. This have to stop, why do they keep collecting for every package. Lately they don't​ even call me to come and pick up my packages.. Abeg we need to do something about this exploits
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:14pm On May 12, 2017
donkafor:
I have received some items still showing successfully departed from warehouse. I message the seller, he didn't even reply. I was surprise the day I was called to pick my order.

That's china post small packet na which is untrackable, his own his singapore post which is trackable.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 1:17pm On May 12, 2017
Appeal approved!

Will share my experience later in the day....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 1:19pm On May 12, 2017
temitimx19:
Something​ ridiculous happened today at Post Office Lekki phase 1, I went to collect an item, untracked (ordinary) package today and they demanded I should pay ₦500. This have to stop, why do they keep collecting for every package. Lately they don't​ even call me to come and pick up my packages.. Abeg we need to do something about this exploits

Seconded. Pls what can we do to stop dis trend. Please guyz, lets come together on this issue

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2017
Okay

fibonacci2526:

That's china post small packet na which is untrackable, his own his singapore post which is trackable.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 1:20pm On May 12, 2017
Protein0:

Check prices from any of Xiaomi online, ET, smartgo or dreami stores.
Kindly take cognisance of the shipping cost and add it to arrive at ur check out price.

It should be delivered between 2-3weeks.
I can however offer you a 7-day cheap shipping. smiley
Bro seven day cheap shipping at $12 right? The total estimate shouldnt be more than 70k.

Give me the damn estimate man! grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temitimx19(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2017
eraly:

Seconded. Pls what can we do to stop dis trend. Please guyz, lets come together on this issue
Let me tell you something funny, do you know that in Kaduna, you don't pay a Kobo for untracked items and you pay between ₦200 - ₦500 for tracked packages.. Am I 100% certain that this Nipost Lekki branch don't remit all of this money, maybe just part of it.. they are very dubious
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bizzlemie(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2017
fibonacci2526:

You need to look for the product in a store that ships to Nigeria. Unfortunately, you cant do anything about this.

thanks bro....

Any suggestions of these stores that ship to Nigeria?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:30pm On May 12, 2017
temitimx19:

Let me tell you something funny, do you know that in Kaduna, you don't pay a Kobo for untracked items and you pay between ₦200 - ₦500 for tracked packages.. Am I 100% certain that this Nipost Lekki branch don't remit all of this money, maybe just part of it.. they are very
dubious

NIPOST MUSHIN will only charge you for item over 0.5kg and issue a receipt accordingly,have never paid a dime on receipt of items as all my packages have been under 0.5kg.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2017
just got bastec case for note 4x from ilorin post office,it was shipped with china post ordinary small packet plus,ordered on 29 may, took approx 13 days to get to ilorin,arrived post office yesterday! got a call this morning to come get it! very fast i must say! still showing ''received by line haul'' when i track with aliexpress app! thanks to post office for the call! now waiting for phone! images later!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temitimx19(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2017
fibonacci2526:

NIPOST MUSHIN will only charge you for item over 0.5kg and issue a receipt accordingly,have never paid a dime on receipt of items as all my packages have been under 0.5kg.
Lucky for you, this Lekki phase 1 people, are so mean, I wish there's​ a way they can be reported..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 1:35pm On May 12, 2017
fibonacci2526:

cool!
paid 100 for a case,it's because it's my first time though ai'nt paying again for any stuff less than 0.5kg! how much did they charge for stuff more than 0.5kg?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2017
Abeg na who order Don pass hand over to airline lately?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2017
dukeo:
Abeg na who order Don pass hand over to airline lately?

Mine passed today, was handed over sine 3rd
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:40pm On May 12, 2017
Richhard:

cool!
paid 100 for a case,it's because it's my first time though ai'nt paying again for any stuff less than 0.5kg! how much did they charge for stuff more than 0.5kg?

#500.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.