Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,946 members, 7,845,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9387564 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2017
Seriously, I need someone to advice me on this two problem am facing.

1; I don't know what to do, I have an order that am still funding to pay for and there is 10$ aliexpress coupon given to me on it, if I cancel this order will I be given the 10$ coupon again?

2; Am in a dilemma, I initially like to go for mi max because of the battery but the way people r talking about mi 5 is another thing, now I don't know which one to go for. Mi max or Mi5. I know battery capacity of MI max but I don't know the one of Mi5. Help me pls.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PureMe01: 11:28pm On May 11, 2017
Septre:
Thanks to all members of the Xiaomi house here. After my 2nd consecutive appeal, which frustrated me, My night crawl this morning was successful on UBA. Feeling very happy because i had just few hours left to pay for the Order made on 21st of April and would have lost the $8 coupon i got via aliexpress app. My order has been shipped via Singapore Post. How fast is Singapore post lately?
how much did u pay??was it up to a full $100 bill cos I tried yesterday paying a whole $100 but was unsuccessful. so am thinking of splitting into $50 bills.or na just me get d issue?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 11:54pm On May 11, 2017
crawlers! Ready!! Go!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adigunomomama(m): 12:09am On May 12, 2017
They dropped me to Appeal group
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 12:26am On May 12, 2017
PureMe01:
how much did u pay??was it up to a full $100 bill cos I tried yesterday paying a whole $100 but was unsuccessful. so am thinking of splitting into $50 bills.or na just me get d issue?

Use $10 den increase amount with the '+' sign...I.e $10x10
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PureMe01: 12:29am On May 12, 2017
I have tried all I can to fund my aliexpreess account via UBA all to no avail.I tried d $100 bill,I was told I have exceeded d limit of withdrawal meanwhile I have done any online transaction with the card.i then decided to try d $50 bill I was told I Dont have enough money in my account when I have enough.Its so frustrating to stay awake at such an hour just to see all ur efforts and discomfort land in futility.I am not happy at all with this development..please does anyone have any possible solution to this UBA issue I am encountering.thanks for potential resolution to my complaints to anyone who cares.please very urgent
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 12:31am On May 12, 2017
PureMe01:
I have tried all I can to fund my aliexpreess account
via UBA all to no avail.I tried d $100 bill,I was told
I have exceeded d limit of withdrawal meanwhile I
have done any online transaction with the card.i
then decided to try d $50 bill I was told I Dont have
enough money in my account when I have
enough.Its so frustrating to stay awake at such an
hour just to see all ur efforts and discomfort land in
futility.I am not happy at all with this
development..please does anyone have any
possible solution to this UBA issue I am
encountering.thanks for potential resolution to my
complaints to anyone who cares.please very urgent

What time did you try funding
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PureMe01: 12:35am On May 12, 2017
emaminaj:

What time did you try funding
12.00am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PureMe01: 12:37am On May 12, 2017
emaminaj:

Use $10 den increase amount with the '+' sign...I.e $10x10
is dat d best way to do it and it will be successful??please I need a real convincing solution
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 12:37am On May 12, 2017
PureMe01:
12.00am
Next time use $10x10....Used same and it was successful
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 12:47am On May 12, 2017
PureMe01:
is dat d best way to do it and it will be successful??please I need a real convincing solution

Yes sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakol91(m): 12:49am On May 12, 2017
emaminaj:

best deal

Dreami Global Version Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 3GB RAM 32GB ROM Mobile Phone 4100mAh Note4 Cellphone
http://s.aliexpress.com/e2yUvmIn
(from AliExpress Android)
Oga the thing no bring total price for me o,don't know the total price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PureMe01: 12:50am On May 12, 2017
emaminaj:

Yes sir
thanks a lot am very grateful
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 12:54am On May 12, 2017
Seriously, I need someone to advice me on this two problem am facing.

1; I don't know what to do, I have an order that am still funding to pay for and there is 10$ aliexpress coupon given to me on it, if I cancel this order will I be given the 10$ coupon again?

2; Am in a dilemma, I initially like to go for mi max because of the battery but the way people r talking about mi 5 is another thing, now I don't know which one to go for. Mi max or Mi5. I know battery capacity of MI max but I don't know the one of Mi5. Help me pls.
Somebody should please answer to mu question
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakol91(m): 1:00am On May 12, 2017
WHICH ONE IS BETTER

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 1:09am On May 12, 2017
shakol91:
Oga the thing no bring total price for me o,don't know the total price

add to your cart and see the total price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakol91(m): 1:14am On May 12, 2017
emaminaj:

add to your cart and see the total price
please reply my post with pix. the link you gave has ordinary Note4 not Note4X, i'm curious to know which is better because i've seen alot of people going for Note4X here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:36am On May 12, 2017
shakol91:
please reply my post with pix. the link you gave has ordinary Note4 not Note4X, i'm curious to know which is better because i've seen alot of people going for Note4X here.
Go for either the global or 4x spending on which is cheaper! They are both same, just differs on LTE bands but both still support all bands in Nigeria except GLO.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:43am On May 12, 2017
noobody:

Update on my uba master card issue
After i drop nasty tweet and email to them this early morning,that they shld close the account,since ther card is non fucntioning,i av bin recieving series of calls,frm them all day long apologising and telling me they are working on it,fast forward till 5pm i was called to go confirm if it works now,nd like magic,d tin don start dey work.
Wot actually happned was they activated the master card for online transaction,but didnt enroll the card to recieve OTP,which dey finally got right today,dey av bin battlin it since like 5 days ago ,well am glad it works now,na to appeal the card to the gods of aliexpress now remain.gracias
Same issue am having with access bank... OTP not profiled and I have been cool with them so far.
Na threat to close account better pass now oo!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lakeshizu(m): 2:24am On May 12, 2017
Septre:
Thanks to all members of the Xiaomi house here. After my 2nd consecutive appeal, which frustrated me, My night crawl this morning was successful on UBA. Feeling very happy because i had just few hours left to pay for the Order made on 21st of April and would have lost the $8 coupon i got via aliexpress app. My order has been shipped via Singapore Post. How fast is Singapore post lately?
pls how much did uba charged u?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enoch273: 2:55am On May 12, 2017
Checkout the video review on Xiaomi mi6 durability test of both fire, scratch and bend test, click link below to watch the video

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/05/xiaomi-mi6-durability-test-scratch-bend.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:38am On May 12, 2017
shakol91:
WHICH ONE IS BETTER

GLOBAL version for sure, the one with MTK chip would be cheap shaa...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:03am On May 12, 2017
Guys what's the difference between the normal versions of xiaomi phones ans the global version?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:35am On May 12, 2017
SnowJay92:
Guys what's the difference between the normal versions of xiaomi phones ans the global version?

Be specific. Not all phones have the 'global' tag attached to their names.

My guess is note 4 global. If that is the case, we have four variants of note 4:

Note 4 mtk

Note 4 Qualcomm (Indian version with just three LTE bands),

Note 4 global (also Qualcomm but with more LTE bands)

And

Note 4x (exactly same specs with note 4 global, but with additional LTE bands)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:04am On May 12, 2017
GrandMufti:

Be specific. Not all phones have the 'global' tag attached to their names.

My guess is note 4 global. If that is the case, we have four variants of note 4:

Note 4 mtk

Note 4 Qualcomm (Indian version with just three LTE bands),

Note 4 global (also Qualcomm but with more LTE bands)

And

Note 4x (exactly same specs with note 4 global, but with additional LTE bands)

Right thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 6:23am On May 12, 2017
shakol91:

Bros like I said, that's one of the best deals you can get now go for it both na same thing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:24am On May 12, 2017
gidimasters:
Gptech, Fibonacci2526, Princetom1

Please which of the shipping method is the fastest...

China post small packets, CHina post airmail, aliexpress standard shipping

Also help me send correct TEMPERED GLASS LINK FOR MI MAX

China Post registered airmail has been fast for me these days,average of 12days.

Pzoz xiaomi mi max glass tempered cover prime screen protector 9h for xiomi mi max Clear Screen phone glass film mi max glass
http://s.aliexpress.com/eYbEBvey
(from AliExpress Android)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:36am On May 12, 2017
Ebubemg:
both when I play music , it started this evening
Nawa, hope water nr enter through the grills? Just asking.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 6:40am On May 12, 2017
It seems UBA sure pass for now ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BluePearls(m): 6:40am On May 12, 2017
emaminaj:

Next time use $10x10....Used same and it was successful

Just to be clear on this. did you open ten pages of $10 to achieve the $100 or did you do the whole process ($10) ten times on a single page repeatedly within the time frame of 12.00 - 12.05? Just curious... smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GrandMufti and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.