Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9281594 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2017
ubev01:

If it's aes, and is not yet dispatched, just give it 10 days (plus or minus) meaning, just go wherever you want to go, its not as if you won't come back this month and when you do come back, you can just go pick it up. Your phone may not even show next week so why let it disturb your other programs
Its AES using Singapore post, but i will think of what to do jare, thanks to everyone here. If the phone is available i will let you know, i have also mail the seller to update me because in our last chat he said he is confused too about the shipping status.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:22pm On May 11, 2017
Opistorincos:
my 2014 aliexpress account hasn't entered appeal yet and i have used several cards to fund it, is this normal? I am asking cos I only tried to fund one with my new account and I was greeted with appeal
.Welcome to the new world of AliExpress, where Appeal is the welcome party things.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:23pm On May 11, 2017
Namzy:
Just in. Smartgo store were kind enough no 'smart' to enough to give me a free clear tempered glass protector. Pity they didn't tell me because I bought another one too. Now waiting for my 2 cases and hybrid sim card slot adapter
You don confirm that earpiece? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 8:23pm On May 11, 2017
Namzy:
Just in. Smartgo store were kind enough no 'smart' to enough to give me a free clear tempered glass protector. Pity they didn't tell me because I bought another one too. Now waiting for my 2 cases and hybrid sim card slot adapter
That hybrid Sim adapter makes phone look ugly especially if your using transparent case.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:32pm On May 11, 2017
nadalion:
That hybrid Sim adapter makes phone look ugly especially if your using transparent case.
maybe he fit glue his son ship unto his SD card! At owners risk!!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2017
damoskimovich:

Nice!! We fit make the deal then. I fit see some pics of the case boss? And how much sir?
Bro, are you still interested in the case or you've gotten another one ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:02pm On May 11, 2017
emaminaj:

Oga at the top wey go dey wine us with Sir grin

I no fit sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Septre: 9:19pm On May 11, 2017
Thanks to all members of the Xiaomi house here. After my 2nd consecutive appeal, which frustrated me, My night crawl this morning was successful on UBA. Feeling very happy because i had just few hours left to pay for the Order made on 21st of April and would have lost the $8 coupon i got via aliexpress app. My order has been shipped via Singapore Post. How fast is Singapore post lately?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:21pm On May 11, 2017
Septre:
Thanks to all members of the Xiaomi house here. After my 2nd consecutive appeal, which frustrated me, My night crawl this morning was successful on UBA. Feeling very happy because i had just few hours left to pay for the Order made on 21st of April and would have lost the $8 coupon i got via aliexpress app. My order has been shipped via Singapore Post. How fast is Singapore post lately?

Not fast at all. Not guaranteed you will get your item by month end.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2017
Xiaomi redmi note 4x that I just bought not up to a month ago, the speaker have spoil, it's now making crack sound if I receive notification undecided undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2017
Protein0:

I no fit sir

If you Sir us wetin we wan call you na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Not fast at all. Not guaranteed you will get your item by month end.
Maybe this case will be different wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 9:28pm On May 11, 2017
Protein0:

Some kuku sabi form say dem current with price.
Them go b like, when it's $0 on AliExpress.
Make dem go order theirs.
Yeye lasan! grin

Happy sales jare.
I changed mine to 3/32 jor. wink

Iro lasan grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 9:30pm On May 11, 2017
jboixxx:

maybe he fit glue his son ship unto his SD card! At owners risk!!!!
grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Namzy(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2017
Gptech:

You don confirm that earpiece? grin
Ear phone making sense. When I listened to ispy by Kyle I started crying with joy. My kz edr2 is on the way. Just entered lagos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Namzy(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2017
nadalion:
Bought 2 cases, none transparent. Both armored
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BluePearls(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2017
Namzy:

Ear phone making sense. When I listened to ispy by Kyle I started crying with joy

which ear phone? me sef wan cry with joy. i love good sound, abeg drop the site link grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:38pm On May 11, 2017
Ebubemg:
Xiaomi redmi note 4x that I just bought not up to a month ago, the speaker have spoil, it's now making crack sound if I receive notification undecided undecided

?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:39pm On May 11, 2017
Gptech:

Maybe this case will be different wink

Ok oooooo. We dey observe.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2017
Namzy:

Ear phone making sense. When I listened to ispy by Kyle I started crying with joy. My kz edr2 is on the way. Just entered lagos
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Namzy(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2017
BluePearls:

which ear phone? me sef wan cry with joy. i love good sound, abeg drop the site link grin
http://s.aliexpress.com/vyiqaim2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BluePearls(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2017
Namzy:

http://s.aliexpress.com/vyiqaim2

e get bass? i love bass
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Namzy(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2017
BluePearls:

e get bass? i love bass
Yea I think the bass is sufficient. Check by meek mill is a dream on this ear phone. You can check other ear phones on this beautiful site that breaks them down
https://audiobudget.com/leaderboard.php
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BluePearls(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2017
Namzy:

Yea I think the bass is sufficient. Check by meek mill is a dream on this ear phone. You can check other ear phones on this beautiful site that breaks them down
https://audiobudget.com/leaderboard.php

thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 9:59pm On May 11, 2017
Namzy:

Bought 2 cases, none transparent. Both armored
then your good to go. grin grin. let me see pictures
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Namzy(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2017
nadalion:
then your good to go. grin grin. let me see pictures
Still on the way. Probably arriving next week
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 10:06pm On May 11, 2017
Namzy:

Still on the way. Probably arriving next week
pictures of the phone cases.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2017
Ebubemg:
Only when you get notifications?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Namzy(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2017
nadalion:
pictures of the phone cases.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 10:35pm On May 11, 2017
Gptech:

Only when you get notifications?
both when I play music , it started this evening
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidimasters(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2017
Gptech, Fibonacci2526, Princetom1

Please which of the shipping method is the fastest...

China post small packets, CHina post airmail, aliexpress standard shipping

Also help me send correct TEMPERED GLASS LINK FOR MI MAX
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 11, 2017
some xiaomists here are now selling higher than even jumia. Me i no fit call names o, but God dey watch una like prison break season 6 tongue. Too much gain no gud o undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.