Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9185370 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7849) (7850) (7851) (7852) (7853) (7854) (7855) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
I hope using my RN9 while charging won't affect the battery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

Samsung A30s was released August/September last year and got Android 10 update around April.

Redmi note 8 was released August/September last year and is yet to get Android 10 update. Samsung A20 and co is also running on Android 10.

I'm not saying there's a craze or something about the whole MIUI 12 or Android 10 thingy but then I'm reiterating that when people complain about lack of "expected updates," it's normal.

The Samsung is an Android one device so it's actually supposed to get the update before the note 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
shoyemiayodeji:

It can especially if you're playing graphic demanding games while charging

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
festwiz:

I'm using Redmi Note 9s, we haven't received the MiUI 12 update yet we don't complain. We no be mate too.
Is it even by price sef? Redmi Note 9s and Note 9 Pro were about 100-120k and they haven't seen the MiUI 12 update and you're here claiming seniority.

There's a delay in getting the update, you still receive security updates which means the device development hasn't been abandoned. Be patient and wait. After you recieve the MiUI 12, how long will it take you to either get bored or find a new thing to complain about?

Like Genius43 rightly pointed out, there's probably something about the SD665 making the transition from Android 9-10 a hassle. If you have complains you can contact Xiaomi Nigeria on Twitter or Facebook. No one here is an agent neither do they work for the Mi Community.

I recommend taking anger management classes. Whatever is making you bitter will be fine someday. Quite frankly, you have issues.

#peace
there's a miui 12 update for Redmi note 9s already

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.0.1.0.QJWTRXM/miui_CURTANATRGlobal_V12.0.1.0.QJWTRXM_e065476f16_10.0.zip
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nltaliban(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
genius43:

Click all specs

Modified: is it not SIM status I am seeing in the second picture?

Thanks boss.

My mtn bad

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kallmerb:

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.0.1.0.QJWTRXM/miui_CURTANATRGlobal_V12.0.1.0.QJWTRXM_e065476f16_10.0.zip

I am sure no one here uses a Turkish ROM. And this was released this afternoon.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
shoyemiayodeji:

It is best not to use your phone while charging.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
genius43:

I am sure no one here uses a Turkish ROM. And this was released this afternoon.
for naira land don't be surprise people are even using Indonesia...all this Ali express people always buying buying buying
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Meister:

The Samsung is an Android one device so it's actually supposed to get the update before the note 8

It's not. It's running One UI.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kallmerb:
for naira land don't be surprise people are even using Indonesia...all this Ali express people always buying buying buying

AliExpress as long as it is global version and sent from China. It will either be Global or EU ROM. Except if that phone has none of this ROMs.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunni: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
genius43:

I can't say what is causing it. If the link is not tuned for app, it not go.
Ok, thanks for your time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunni: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
abdsamad:

I wonder if it's a problem with jumia app or twitter app.

I don't use twitter but a browser like Firefox provides the option to open links in external apps or in the browser.

If other app links are affected then it's probably the twitter app. If it's only affecting jumia then... I dunno
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
techmaster092:

I should have given u a deserving reply, but next time please ignore some posts

Please reply him. We dey weekend. No let this weekend pass by without displaying o. grin grin grin

Even after your apologies few weeks ago, you still can't desist from using foul languages.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Please reply him. We dey weekend. No let this weekend pass by without displaying o. grin grin grin

Even after your apologies few weeks ago, you still can't desist from using foul languages.
Goan sleep, you are acting like a kid
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
techmaster092:

Goan sleep, you are acting like a kid

Well-done grandpa, na you no act like kid?

Hyperventilating on the thread because of update, cursing people up and down all because of a device that'll either get stolen, spoilt and get out of Vogue after some time.

You need to grow up and stop embarrassing your parents. Techmaster wey no sabi anything.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Hyperventilating on the thread because of update, cursing people up and down all because of a device that'll either get stolen, spoilt and get out of Vogue after some time.

You need to grow up and stop embarrassing your parents. Techmaster wey no sabi anything.
As expected
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
techmaster092:

As expected

I thought as much. You dare not clap back. Goan sleep and stop acting like a kid.

Update will come and the tears will definitely begin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Meister:

Actually, neither the Samsung A30s nor the A20 is an android once device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
olayinkajnr:

I thought as much. You dare not clap back. Goan sleep and stop acting like a kid.

Update will come and the tears will definitely begin.
My guess was 100%... Goodnight

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
I love this thread, even Telemundo small for una drama.

Una goodnight oh grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reaky(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
I con de wonder if we never enter weekend fully grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
techmaster092:

My guess was 100%... Goodnight
Fear fear pickin. Anytime you see your match you go begin dodge. Techmaster ni, tekwando master ko.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Papacypaul(m): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
please help, how do i split screen on redmi 9c
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Papacypaul:
please help, how do i split screen on redmi 9c

The feature is absent
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 12:06am On Sep 27, 2020
olanreyman:
Abeg who dey use this type of powerbank I've got a question to ask

I use ROMOSS but not this particular model
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 12:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Kallmerb:

This is for Turkey. It was made available today. Global and EU still waiting. It'll be out probably 2nd week of October because of the Chinese holidays.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 27, 2020
olayinkajnr:

what I don't understand is why must you refer to his parents at all. Why do we take people parents for granted. Don't we respect ours? Must we include parents for cheap shots

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 27, 2020
maclawrence02:

Fear fear pickin. Anytime you see your match you go begin dodge. Techmaster ni, tekwando master ko.
Av been here for long if i go down with you, u will deactivate ur account n cry to d mod, laslas its jst a waste of my moniker, this my only active account, there is no need wasting it on you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by arleck(m): 5:04am On Sep 27, 2020
Does Note 9s have an app drawer launcher?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by arleck(m): 5:17am On Sep 27, 2020
festwiz:

I'm using Redmi Note 9s, we haven't received the MiUI 12 update yet we don't complain. We no be mate too.
Is it even by price sef? Redmi Note 9s and Note 9 Pro were about 100-120k and they haven't seen the MiUI 12 update and you're here claiming seniority.

There's a delay in getting the update, you still receive security updates which means the device development hasn't been abandoned. Be patient and wait. After you recieve the MiUI 12, how long will it take you to either get bored or find a new thing to complain about?

Like Genius43 rightly pointed out, there's probably something about the SD665 making the transition from Android 9-10 a hassle. If you have complains you can contact Xiaomi Nigeria on Twitter or Facebook. No one here is an agent neither do they work for the Mi Community.

I recommend taking anger management classes. Whatever is making you bitter will be fine someday. Quite frankly, you have issues.

#peace
Na so note 9s gang... 6GB Ram 128GB ROM
Bro in my 2nd space I can't seem to give permission to SD card when I wanna delete a file. I'd have to go through file explorer.. Is it the same way on your Note 9s 6GB RAM 128GB ROM let me know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 5:42am On Sep 27, 2020
techmaster092:

Av been here for long if i go down with you, u will deactivate ur account n cry to d mod, laslas its jst a waste of my moniker, this my only active account, there is no need wasting it on you
I guess when you were having diarrhoea of the mouth, you never knew that a time will come for you to reason and try using common sense that is not common these days.
Now that i know nairaland and your precious moniker is so precious to you now run along boy!
I'm happy to know that you get sense like this!! I'm impressed!!!

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 5:48am On Sep 27, 2020
Kallmerb:
what I don't understand is why must you refer to his parents at all. Why do we take people parents for granted. Don't we respect ours? Must we include parents for cheap shots

See who's preaching lol. I can bring about 50 screenshots of you running diarrhea on this thread insulting people and their parents whenever your out of date Redmi 8 is targeted. But no, to look like a sane person, you want to guilt trip me. You no reach and as such, you don't have the moral capacity to preach to me about manners or decency coz you lack one apparently.

It's better that you don't understand. In fact, you are not meant to understand. Run along and stop ass licking but no, agenda must agend.

You can't guilt trip me and it's very obvious that you have a low IQ, if you don't, you'd have seen that his parents were not insulted.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7849) (7850) (7851) (7852) (7853) (7854) (7855) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.