Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9187512 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7866) (7867) (7868) (7869) (7870) (7871) (7872) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kenny903(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
genius43:

Cc: Igemburg

who is igemburg and how do i reach him please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Playermayweda(m): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Add me to telegram group, @Mayweda4life
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Where is Xiaomi office located in Ilorin? I need to get some accessories for my device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surely22: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Pls add me to that telegram channel.
I can't afford to loose out smart informations
@RedRom9
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shedy03(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
Tiger2020:
I just love this guy
My Oga, pls what movie is this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scovic33: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
I am happy to received my new Redmi Note 9s, all thank to NUREX for his humility, excellent, fantastic and friendly service, he is very professional, reliable and honest...His service is highly and strongly recommended.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
shedy03:

My Oga, pls what movie is this?

Equalizer

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Fokosobo:
Where is Xiaomi office located in Ilorin? I need to get some accessories for my device.
No Xiaomi office in Ilorin but you can try Femtec or mention them, maybe we can supply them at shikini money. Our Ilorin peeps can testify to our promptness in delivery.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
jboixxx:
No Xiaomi office in Ilorin but you can try Femtec or mention them, maybe we can supply them at shikini money. Our Ilorin peeps can testify to our promptness in delivery.

I need a back cover for my Redmi 9A. I have visited femtech, they don't have. My charger also got burnt recently too. But that backcover is what I need NOW.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
jboixxx:

Kai! Hin don tey wey i reach ilorin fa. Femtec that time. I go there tire. And doolX at challenge; that one proud small but options were few.
I need to make time to go to that city for a visit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shedy03(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
genius43:

Equalizer
Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmysky(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
genius43:

The heating should have been fixed with a software update. RN8 Pro was like that at first but a software update fixed it.

But I watched Techtablets review he didn't have that complain. I watched a comparison between the K30 Ultra and Realme X7 Pro and the Redmi was cooler of the two. Sometimes some of these stuffs are software related and not really hardware.
I agree about it possibly being software related. Teshtablets didn't complain about it in his video but if you watch another channel like Frankie tech, he reviewed it well and did a throttling test on it which showed some major throttle after a couple seconds due to increase in the amount of threads running but it still stays stable. Also another channel "TechUtopia" said same thing and proved it in pubg. I do hope they fix it soon and better optimize the OS cus the complaints of MIUI 12 across various devices is quite terrible, from overheating to battery drain to bad ram management et cetera but they had better do something soon cus it's really bad.

Thanks very much for you time bro, much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
Emmysky:

I agree about it possibly being software related. Teshtablets didn't complain about it in his video but if you watch another channel like Frankie tech, he reviewed it well and did a throttling test on it which showed some major throttle after a couple seconds due to increase in the amount of threads running but it still stays stable. Also another channel "TechUtopia" said same thing and proved it in pubg. I do hope they fix it soon and better optimize the OS cus the complaints of MIUI 12 across various devices is quite terrible, from overheating to battery drain to bad ram management et cetera but they had better do something soon cus it's really bad.

Thanks very much for you time bro, much appreciated.

MIUI 12 is still in early stages for most devices and by the time they sought out other devices remaining fixes will be coming to the first sets of devices.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dannybanky10(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Is there any risk updating a device while the developer option is turned on?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dannybanky10:
Is there any risk updating a device while the developer option is turned on?

No risk.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Blankstare(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Fokosobo:

Primo plaza, taiwo oke
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Fokosobo:

I need a back cover for my Redmi 9A. I have visited femtech, they don't have. My charger also got burnt recently too. But that backcover is what I need NOW.
Unfortunately, I'm not stocking 9A covers but screens. sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
abdsamad:

Kai! Hin don tey wey i reach ilorin fa. Femtec that time. I go there tire. And doolX at challenge; that one proud small but options were few.
I need to make time to go to that city for a visit
Last time I was in Ilorin was 2009 June or so. Na by mouth I de go there but by His grace, 2021, I must visit some states/cities.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lkj20:
redmi 7a available

Let me check if i like i wil get back to u.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
Xiaomite, kindly who know this office address in ibadan.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
jboixxx:
Last time I was in Ilorin was 2009 June or so. Na by mouth I de go there but by His grace, 2021, I must visit some states/cities.

Send pictures when you finally go grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hello guys. Please who knows how to disable the contents of messages from showing in notification. I don't want private messages to be accessed by other people who handle my phone.

In case I go receive big alert.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kennyflyair:
Hello guys. Please who knows how to disable the contents of messages from showing in notification. I don't want private messages to be accessed by other people who handle my phone.

In case I go receive big alert.
touch and hold the place your arrow is pointing to until you get a prompt to disable notification.
or touch and hold your message app and select settings, from there you can tweak how you want your notification displayed.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
abdsamad:

Send pictures when you finally go grin
If God wills! grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by missiles: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Emmanueleko:
pls which phone camera is that

RN7 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babanhajiya(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
genius43:

Drop your Telegram ID
pls add me to the telegram group. Username is Babanhajiya4, I need to learn more about xiaomi before owning one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Babanhajiya:
pls add me to the telegram group. Username is Babanhajiya4, I need to learn more about xiaomi before owning one.

You can also learn more about Xiaomi here as long as you ask the right questions with an open mind.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
sajmark:

touch and hold the place your arrow is pointing to until you get a prompt to disable notification.
or touch and hold your message app and select settings, from there you can tweak how you want your notification displayed.
i'll do that Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Idrismusty97(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
genius43:

Drop your Telegram ID
Add me to the group too please. Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Christardor: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
genius43:

Edit your privacy settings
I'm sorry, I have changed it. kindly add me now. Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Please when I delete contacts on my phone(REDMI note 9s),it re_appears again and I hate deleting the contact because it later re_appears again... please what should I do? cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babanhajiya(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
genius43:

You can also learn more about Xiaomi here as long as you ask the right questions with an open mind.
thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7866) (7867) (7868) (7869) (7870) (7871) (7872) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.