Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9290702 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2016
Gptech:

Seconded! But the music app is clearer sha.
Something like that.... But poweramp no even gimme chance to use d app wela smiley cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2016
flexxyworld:
urgently in need of a nice android phone 25-30k. Please quote asap
Coman take my xiaomi redmi 2 machine @27k

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by humblesteve(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
vosquare:

Something like that.... But poweramp no even gimme chance to use d app wela smiley cheesy
Lol, pay and enjoy it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ayostically: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ayostically:
I just got my redmi4

I'd like to put off all this monthly updates, I can't begin to battle bugs afterwards.
no one is answering me! I also can't locate where to change network between 2g /3g/4g
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
flexxyworld:
urgently in need of a nice android phone 25-30k. Please quote asap
Would you like infinix hot note pro 2gb/32gb?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ayostically:

no one is answering me! I also can't locate where to change network between 2g /3g/4g
Go to setting>>sim card and mobile network>>sim 1/2>>preffered network type>>2g/3g/lte
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
humblesteve:

Lol, pay and enjoy it
Using d paid version cool cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
vosquare:

Yea its advisable to pay, though I already patched when I was rooted.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by heroshark(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pls how can I change my preferred default app.. For instance I chose an app as default app for opening PDF files now the app is no longer functioning correctly... How can I change it to WPS
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexxyworld(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
write2obi:

I seriously need something that supports 4G, I will have gone for techno w3.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexxyworld(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
write2obi:

I seriously need something that supports 4G, I will have gone for techno w3. but this spec too ain't bad but 2g/3g/4g I likey
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
flexxyworld:

serious buyer. 40k.

PM me, let's continue the discussion there.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
heroshark:
Pls how can I change my preferred default app.. For instance I chose an app as default app for opening PDF files now the app is no longer functioning correctly... How can I change it to WPS

Settings> installed apps

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by humblesteve(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
vosquare:

Using d paid version cool cool
So, why are you not enjoying it ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
seunlaww:

Coman take my xiaomi redmi 2 machine @27k
Bro redmi 2 27k is it new 1 shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
toluwanimi07:

Bro redmi 2 27k is it new 1 shocked shocked shocked

Lol...nah,its Lagos London used.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Seriously if not for battery capacity (2300mah) and fingerprint features, I'd happily stick with d redmi 2 4ever..better than most midrange phones.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
The real battery champion na Redmi 4.. Am caught between Redmi 4 (solely because of its awesome battery) and Redmi note 4 pro / Redmi pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
humblesteve:

So, why are you not enjoying it ?

vosquare:

By dz statement, I meant poweramp no make think of using the default music app not that poweramp is giving me problem o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Baroba:
The real battery champion na Redmi 4.. Am caught between Redmi 4 (solely because of its awesome battery) and Redmi note 4 pro / Redmi pro.
And the champion is............

MI max! If battery is what you consider most and you don't bother about the size, plus you have the cash. cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
flexxyworld:

I seriously need something that supports 4G, I will have gone for techno w3.
Go for Redmi 2, its 27k on Konga. It beats almost every phone at that price.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olalekan76(m): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
Gptech:

Miui 8 is heavy and has so many bugs recently. The best rom I have used since getting my redmi note 2 is miui 8 (have used miui 6,7,and now 8 ). I think the very first upgrade to miui 8 was that particular rom. In the last 2 months I have installed miui 8 on two separate redmi 2 devices and they perform excellently well, infact one of the owners made a very positive comment about the battery refusing to die just yesterday. So miui 8 is not bad at all, the developers just messed it up.

. please can u help with upgrade of my redmi note 2. Your contact so we can discuss about. Thanks. Am based in lagos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
Gptech:

And the champion is............

MI max! If battery is what you consider most and you don't bother about the size, plus you have the cash. cool

My pocket cannot accommodate a 6 inch device, the phone is humongous.. Techtablets and Red skull; two you tube channels I value their opinion very highly, rated the Redmi 4 as the best battery they have ever seen in a mobile phone. I will probably settle for the pro version, just wish it had a snapdragon chipset and the killer battery of redmi 4...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Baroba:

My pocket cannot accommodate a 6 inch device, the phone is humongous.. Techtablets and Red skull; two you tube channels I value their opinion very highly, rated the Redmi 4 as the best battery they have ever seen in a mobile phone. I will probably settle for the pro version, just wish it had a snapdragon chipset and the killer battery of redmi 4...
Do you actually mean redmi 4 or redmi note 4, because redmi 4 is actually snapdragon.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Olalekan76:

. please can u help with upgrade of my redmi note 2. Your contact so we can discuss about. Thanks. Am based in lagos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BuzzRay(m): 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hello, MIUIlers. Anyone successfully unlocked his bootloader here?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by humblesteve(m): 12:14am On Dec 08, 2016
vosquare:

By dz statement, I meant poweramp no make think of using the default music app not that poweramp is giving me problem o
Okay. I will soon download it ....that's my best music app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:23am On Dec 08, 2016
BuzzRay:
Hello, MIUIlers. Anyone successfully unlocked his bootloader here?

Cc: vosquare
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scarr: 5:24am On Dec 08, 2016
Got this redmi4 about a week ago after a divorce from Redmi 3s.
Nice sharp phone i must say except for the unecesary large bezel and lack of backlight nav keys.
However i and my phone don't always agree on somethings .
The phone forcefully shuts all apps including "live apps" like BBM, WhatsApp and Mail apps. I need these apps to be always running .

All battery saving settings are off.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 6:28am On Dec 08, 2016
seunlaww:

Lol...nah,its Lagos London used.
bro new 1 sef na 27k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2016
scarr:
Nice sharp phone i must say except for the unecesary large bezel and lack of backlight nav keys.
The phone forcefully shuts all apps including "live apps" like BBM, WhatsApp and Mail apps. I need these apps to be always running .

Go to settings, then permission and allow to run in background. If issue persist then lock the apps.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2016
scarr:

Hello, good morning, please since you have divorced your 3s. Do you mind me marrying your 3s? How much should I pay for the dowry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.