Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,018 members, 7,845,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9387940 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Okusi(m): 2:45pm On May 14, 2017
Good afternoon house. I noticed that i can't use fingerprint on app lock unless the screen lock is activated. I'm on MIUI 8.2.3.0 Redmi Note 3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by binbass(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2017
princetom1:

How much, urgent.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2017
noobody:
Guys,whats good,bin away for a while,na lei jeun cos am ojare,he just left my house now,heading to china,we just put sum finishin touch to the mi max 2,the phone solid nor be small,bur he left me a custom made redmi 4a sha grin grin

And he's coming back with mine grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 3:00pm On May 14, 2017
40manlappy:

When I used a Dollar MasterCard to fund my Alipocket today, the transaction did not request for OTP. However, the two GTB cards that I earlier used always send OTP before I can complete each transaction.

Please note that I had appealed on the 3 cards.

cc: jboixxx, Gptech

At what rate pls?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 3:08pm On May 14, 2017
fibonacci2526:
This issue of OTP is really divisive.

Have had to input OTP on all my transactions but one.

I just clicked the buy now option and I got the "thank you for your purchase" window. The funny thing was when I used that same card the following day,I was taken to the Security authentication page.

The thing dey one Kain.

The funny thing is that I use a friend's card as the default card on my aliexpress, I have never appealed it, and I don't use otp too. I just click pay now and that's all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reptile1: 3:12pm On May 14, 2017
hay2zed50:
Nothing much bro, login to ur alipay, click on verification or so, and upload the required document, in my case, I uploaded only the front and back of my national ID card. Then I added my card, and $0.01 was deducted for the verification (I authorized it though and OTP was required). I got a confirmation mail after 24 hours so and that's all

I have an unapproved appeal for more than 10 days now. I chatted aliexpress cc 4 times they all promised to take the matter personally to enable speedy verification. Till now, they have done nothing.

Th option u posted might set me free. Dont u think so?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adigunomomama(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2017
binbass:
Brand New Xiaomi redmi 4A (2GB/16GB) available sale
Rose Gold with silicone case.

How much is it Bro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by davit: 3:20pm On May 14, 2017
Hello house . My Mi Note 2 came during the week. I bought it from Eternal store on Ali express together with mi band 2. Thank God it was purchased when GTB was magnanimous enough to give us the rate of 320 per dollar. Menh, the experience with this phone so far is non comparable. First time I will hold a phone this sleeky and beautiful! I have unlocked the bootloader, rooted it and installed twrp. Anyone in the house using Mi Note 2?

Cc: gptech, jboixxx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2017
davit:
Hello house . My Mi Note 2 came during the week. I bought it from Eternal store on Ali express together with mi band 2. Thank God it was purchased when GTB was magnanimous enough to give us the rate of 320 per dollar. Menh, the experience with this phone so far is non comparable. First time I will hold a phone this sleeky and beautiful! I have unlocked the bootloader, rooted it and installed twrp. Anyone in the house using Mi Note 2?

U nd only u for now sir!! Upload pix mk we see na,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by binbass(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2017
adigunomomama:

How much is it Bro?
45k bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:40pm On May 14, 2017
davit:

Na gptech de use am before noobody's village people collect am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Divine17: 3:41pm On May 14, 2017
princetom1:

Hold the power button until the phone goes off(might be up to a minute), it will come up back (hopefully)

Modified. Try and give us feed back here, don't message anyone that might ask u money privately o.

Between, hope u had solved that bitcoin wallet issue?

Thanks.
Yes I did,wrote to support and was asked to use my recovery phrase,which worked.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2017
davit:

Baba ńlá....You did not even fear, unlock and root too. That big phone

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:48pm On May 14, 2017
jboixxx:

Gptech own na redmi note 2 na abi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:02pm On May 14, 2017
Great deal oooo.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Divine17: 4:05pm On May 14, 2017
fibonacci2526 , princetom1

I tried the one minute hold on the power button,it went off and came on still stuck at the MI logo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2017
reptile1:

I have an unapproved appeal for more than 10 days now. I chatted aliexpress cc 4 times they all promised to take the matter personally to enable speedy verification. Till now, they have done nothing.

Th option u posted might set me free. Dont u think so?
I have no idea bro, but I doubt it. I did all those before my first transaction.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 14, 2017
Please is there any xiaomi phone less than 30k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 4:16pm On May 14, 2017
On this OTP stuff, I have never been asked to input any OTP on my GTB card on Aliexpress.

And I have used it for about 10 purchases.

I have never appealed the card either.

Strange, isn't it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by davit: 4:22pm On May 14, 2017
jboixxx:

Rocking my Glo 4G on it.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2017
Gptech:

I nr go even surprise if e nr still work, almost did same thing wen Access bank was giving me OTP wahala. Make I tell u, most of those bankers are as clueless as many Glo cc reps, they said the OTP was not coming because we didn't have a token. Another one was even saying doing online transactions with Aliexpress and similar sites, smh. What we later did was change ipin from their Atm machine, and that was the end of the problem, I advise those facing similar issue even with UBA to try same.
bros na wa o,see as u dor put fear for my body. So u 1 tell me even with the number 4 token i no go fit still get pass token page?i doubt that o,shebi someone said token code is same as otp code nd token is jst making d transaction process quicker
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by davit: 4:26pm On May 14, 2017
noobody:

U nd only u for now sir!! Upload pix mk we see na,
More pics will come tomorrow. The ones I took are too large to upload.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by davit: 4:29pm On May 14, 2017
Theloveth:

Baba ńlá....You did not even fear, unlock and root too. That big phone
Why the exclamation? The risk too much? Well, I have the experience of unlocking bootloader and rooting. Any android phone that is not rooted to me is not complete and not to be used too!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by davit: 4:31pm On May 14, 2017
eleojo23:
On this OTP stuff, I have never been asked to input any OTP on my GTB card on Aliexpress.

And I have used it for about 10 purchases.

I have never appealed the card either.

Strange, isn't it?

You won't be asked for OTP provided the card details are already stored with them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adigunomomama(m): 4:47pm On May 14, 2017
binbass:
45k bro
16gb....cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:03pm On May 14, 2017
davit:

Rocking my Glo 4G on it.

Well done Sir.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 5:23pm On May 14, 2017
davit:

You won't be asked for OTP provided the card details are already stored with them.

Oh...I see...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gykes(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2017
davit:

Why the exclamation? The risk too much? Well, I have the experience of unlocking bootloader and rooting. Any android phone that is not rooted to me is not complete and not to be used too!

Do you still get updates after rooting?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2017
Dam5reey:
Congratulations to everyone waiting for Dispatched over it has been updated now...

All Handover to airline is on their way...
Not yet departed ooooh

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bizzlemie(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2017
Anyone got a Xiaomi phone to sell? I've got 35k to spare

Whatsapp 09024288234
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2017
dukeo:

Lol.. Finally my guy! But mine hasn't been dispatched yet
not yet departed ooooh, check the screenshot up there
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tunzi(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2017
Guys pls does any1 know whats wrong with china post ordinary small package plus? Over 10 of ma tins ordered are stucked in received by line haul

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.