Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,089 members, 7,845,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9388462 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 1:23am On May 14, 2017
Why guys still dey wait 4 otp,by wednesday i dey go collect uba token,if i try am say e nor still go through i go give up totally on uba
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 2:02am On May 14, 2017
vower:
Why guys still dey wait 4 otp,by wednesday i dey go collect uba token,if i try am say e nor still go through i go give up totally on uba

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:32am On May 14, 2017
jboixxx:

Hmmm. His advice was simply for your own good. No need to get naughty
yes I knw bro and I appreciate. But I actually don't see anything risky in it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:03am On May 14, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
yes I knw bro and I appreciate. But I actually don't see anything risky in it.
.OKAY
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PureMe01: 6:06am On May 14, 2017
emaminaj:

I clarified this in the early hours of the day... didn't you see that?

iliyande also added a screenshot above...You shd be clear with all that
thanks dude.just paid today.appreciate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 6:18am On May 14, 2017
1. Can anybody here give a concise answer base on experience the fastest shipping time and what particular store the product was ordered from?
2. Is there a particular store on aliexpress that utilizes PostNL in-addition to Aliexpress Standard Shipping?
3. I need a good transparent tempered glass for Redmi Note 4x, one that will atleast cover a considerable part of the screen and will be real (2.5D) and real Oleophobic.
*Nillkin products are good but kinda expensive for my pocket! embarassed

All questions are in relation to stores that deal with xiaomi products and their accessories.

cc: Gptech, princetom1, finobacci2526, noobody, Dam5reey, GrandMufti, rookidmart, jboixxx *join other family members!

P.S. I am an avid follower member of this thread! I have read virtually most pages from page 1, Me just dey ghost mode eversince ni cool.
You guys are doing a great job. smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 6:24am On May 14, 2017
How long does it take to get a UBA MasterCard?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:30am On May 14, 2017
scotweezy:
1. Can anybody here give a concise answer base on experience the fastest shipping time and what particular store the product was ordered from?
2. Is there a particular store on aliexpress that utilizes PostNL in-addition to Aliexpress Standard Shipping?
3. I need a good transparent tempered glass for Redmi Note 4x, one that will atleast cover a considerable part of the screen and will be real (2.5D)
*Nillkin products are good but kinda expensive for my pocket!

All questions are in relation to stores that deal with xiaomi products and their accessories.

cc: Gptech, princetom1, finobacci2526, noobody, Dam5reey, GrandMufti, rookidmart, jboi *join other family members!

P.S. I am an avid follower member of this thread! Me just dey ghost mode eversince ni.

1) Fastest shipping time is 9days from comments read here, same AES but not sure of store. Store A could ship promptly now and be a pain in the neck next day. So, it really doesn't depend primarily on store.
2) PostNL, for me, is the king at the moment but none of the Xiaomi stores ship via PostNL.
3) I would have said you should try pzoz but the guy shipped to another address, thus couldn't try it. However, noobody gave a good review of the TP. Contact him as I believe he should have extra or better TP.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:39am On May 14, 2017
busuyi44:
How long does it take to get a UBA MasterCard?
24/48hrs.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:39am On May 14, 2017
iliyande:

Go to their ATM and reactivate it again. Same thing happened to me
The I-PIN or my own pin?
Thanks for reply so far
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:40am On May 14, 2017
hopsydboi:

The I-PIN or my own pin?
Thanks for reply so far
.iPin sir.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:42am On May 14, 2017
princetom1:

Lmfao. Guy wait o, doesn't it surprise u that no mod is on this thread? Except their ghost to monitor who to ban? Hmnnnnnn undecided
You de mind them, I de see "drag" here on ghost mode well well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:42am On May 14, 2017
jboixxx:

.iPin sir.

Thanks bro.. will do that today, hope Sunday doesn't mean. Cos those yeye CC can say it works on a working day now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 6:45am On May 14, 2017
Congratulations to everyone waiting for Dispatched over it has been updated now...

All Handover to airline is on their way...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:50am On May 14, 2017
Dam5reey:
Congratulations to everyone waiting for Dispatched over it has been updated now...

All Handover to airline is on their way...
Hmmm. People still de use BBM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 7:06am On May 14, 2017
jboixxx:

For channels.... Not for chat...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:07am On May 14, 2017
vower:
I nr go even surprise if e nr still work, almost did same thing wen Access bank was giving me OTP wahala. Make I tell u, most of those bankers are as clueless as many Glo cc reps, they said the OTP was not coming because we didn't have a token. Another one was even saying doing online transactions with Aliexpress and similar sites, smh. What we later did was change ipin from their Atm machine, and that was the end of the problem, I advise those facing similar issue even with UBA to try same.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:17am On May 14, 2017
scotweezy:
3. I need a good transparent tempered glass for Redmi Note 4x, one that will atleast cover a considerable part of the screen and will be real (2.5D) and real Oleophobic.
*Nillkin products are good but kinda expensive for my pocket! embarassed

cc: Gptech, princetom1, finobacci2526, noobody, Dam5reey, GrandMufti, rookidmart, jboixxx *join other family members!

P.S. I am an avid follower member of this thread! I have read virtually most pages from page 1, Me just dey ghost mode eversince ni cool.
You guys are doing a great job. smiley
Jboixxx has answered you well, and it's not possible to manufacture actual 2.5D glass with available technology, at least one that will be cheap and usable. There is one for Galaxy s8 the manufacturer claimed to be made of sapphire that goes for $50, it was later found that it wasn't even glass and catches fire like plastic grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:23am On May 14, 2017
Gptech:

Jboixxx has answered you well, and it's not possible to manufacture actual 2.5D glass with available technology, at least one that will be cheap and usable. There is one for Galaxy s8 the manufacturer claimed to be made of sapphire that goes for $50, it was later found that it wasn't even glass and catches fire like plastic grin.
Catches fire like plastic? Hahahaha! The owner de use am blow charcoal ne?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:25am On May 14, 2017
Dam5reey:

For channels.... Not for chat...
Oh! Never knew the app still de exist sef. Maybe will try back, I've missed some channel feeds too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2017
jboixxx:

Catches fire like plastic? Hahahaha! The owner de use am blow charcoal ne?

Nooo ooo, na that JerryRigEverything guy subject am to test, e dey test the authenticity of the sapphire glass claims of the HTC U ultra special edition, one Tissot wrist watch and the Galaxy s8 screen protector, I nr fit laf wen I watch how the protector fail.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Okusi(m): 7:36am On May 14, 2017
GrandMufti:

Change your region to India and check for update. Make sure you have a strong connection.

Or follow the steps from the link below

Start from 'step 1'

http://en.miui.com/a-232.html

The rom you are to download is 8.2.3.0 stable. Backup your data before updating.

Done! Thanks boss

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2017
donkafor:
OTP or No OTP... MY OBSERVATION

I used my UBA Mastercard for two different transactions: Paying for item directly and buying Alipocket

OTP was sent when buying Alipocket but was not sent when paying directly (transaction successful)

Conclusion: Since Alipay is secure, it seems OTP is not required when paying for goods directly.
You just made perfect sense bro, and that's my observation too. But I used to think it has to do with fact that I've verified my alipay acct (my card is saved too), so whenever I use "alipay" option to pay for goods, I've never been asked for OTP, I repeat, Never ! the payment just get processed automatically and I'll receive a confirmation after the process

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:54am On May 14, 2017
jboixxx:

You de mind them, I de see "drag" here on ghost mode well well.

Ha ha ha. Am sure say na him ban me. They have nothing meaningful to add anyway, since it's not tecnocraps
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BluePearls(m): 8:09am On May 14, 2017
Basically, it will just make sense to get verified on Alipay and forget OTP wahala?

Any idea what it takes to verify cards on alipay, and how long the process takes?

cc: hay2zed50
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 8:11am On May 14, 2017
hopsydboi:

The I-PIN or my own pin?
Thanks for reply so far

IPIN
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2017
BluePearls:
Basically, it will just make sense to get verified on Alipay and forget OTP wahala?

Any idea what it takes to verify cards on alipay, and how long the process takes?

cc: hay2zed50

Just login with ur email address, documents needed shouldn't be much. It should be almost same process with appeal
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:58am On May 14, 2017
Uba's reply

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:03am On May 14, 2017
jboixxx:
We still dey use am for chat oo grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 9:10am On May 14, 2017
emaminaj:
Uba's reply

Caring Bank
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2017
princetom1:
Page 800 loading. Gptech, dash somebody that ur mi 6. My mi 6 plus won't get to naija until later, dem arrest the pilot for air (police station for air).

Who wanna buy me mi max 2. Dem don released am last week o, and na 150 usd. So expensive. Anybody wanna contribute to my ministry? Make una no let page 800 just fly by like that nau. Fibonacci2526, u there?
Write2obi, u don buy mi max 2? Theloveth, how far with ur villagers (DHL)?
Rookidmart is giving out a monitor for page 800, yayyyyyyy cheesy
Just 150 angry that means the phone will be another budget mid ranger cry cry cry . Let me see the specs first embarassed

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:19am On May 14, 2017
write2obi:

Just 150 angry that means the phone will be another budget mid ranger cry cry cry . Let me see the specs first embarassed

LOL, he was joking oooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.