Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9362749 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8120) (8121) (8122) (8123) (8124) (8125) (8126) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
SAMBHOSS:

Bro grin grin grin calm down ffs, grin grin, jeez, this cracked me up so bad grin grin, easy grin

Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hakeem12(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
atheistandproud:

It's not just a mere assertion/expression.

I noticed this when as a JAMBITE in 2010, I was teaching at a primary school and whenever something went wrong, the kids were very quick to blame the object.

Me: Anthony what happened?

Anthony: Teacher I don't know, the book just tore.

Me (in disbelief): the book just tore itself?

Anthony (shrugs): I don't know, the book was there, then the next thing, it was torn.

Or

One would come to report that Nathaniel knocked over his water bottle.

Nathaniel: Sir it's not me, I was passing and the water bottle fell. I didn't touch it.

Why do kids go through all these motions?

Simple, fear of punishment or taking the blame at the very least.

And then we grow up with this mindset and it becomes "normal".

On this page, for the past two years, the kind of stuff we've seen.

Good example:

I don't know what happened to my phone, it just became bright/dark all of a sudden.

Obvious reason: Auto brightness enabled.

Another one is my phone just fell.

The worst one was "my phone was updating I now pressed the power button, now I don't know what is wrong with the phone. It just refused to start."
Lol, true words though. True words.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hakeem12(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
Tiger2020:
Team kz ksn pro
Welcome to the club. Zsn you mean though?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
genius43:

Redmi 7a is very likely to get MIUI 12

E sure say I go don free the phone before the update come sef, would have love to see what the update is all about.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
fibonacci2526:

E sure say I go don free the phone before the update come sef, would have love to see what the update is all about.

Mi 11 coming soon..... grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
genius43:

Mi 11 coming soon..... grin grin grin

For where, who born me?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
fibonacci2526:

For where, who born me?

Na so you dey talk am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
fibonacci2526:

Hope dey for Redmi 7a then.
wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
genius43:

Na so you dey talk am.
Check back by March wink.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Gptech:

Check back by March wink.

Hehehehe. Norms
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bestmutiu2019(m): 12:07am On Jan 05, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Take it to a repair centre, just zero your mind as you are going to spend money but you'll be surprised that it is not much that was damaged. When my note 9 pro was run over by a car, I thought added to the shattered display that I'll be encountering other problems but I was wrong. I know the feelings but just remain calm.
biko big bro how can you help me on who or company that I can give it to for repairing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mchearan: 12:53am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mchearan: 1:12am On Jan 05, 2021
Mchearan:
Good morning, don't know if this is a general problem with redmi note 9pro my phone problem. Sometimes my airpod doesn't bring out sounds when connected. But when call enters. I would be able to communicate with it or making outgoing calls. But it won't bring sounds in other medias. I've done hard reset, restart .. still not resolved
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmysky(m): 1:14am On Jan 05, 2021
jboixxx:
I don't have this but 3.5mm Jack to Type-C.
Do you think you could get it around your locale there? Also do you have any mi 10t cases like the nilkan?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 05, 2021
Should I be worried?
After many retries, the msg still comes up

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:43am On Jan 05, 2021
Emmysky:
Do you think you could get it around your locale there? Also do you have any mi 10t cases like the nilkan?
I can't get here o and I don't have Mi 10T but Mi Note 10 accessories.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by cortix(m): 1:50am On Jan 05, 2021
Please which Redmi device will you advice me to get max budget is 90k
Factors I consider
1. Camera
2. Battery
3. Slimness (coming from Redmi N7)
4. Battery (Heavy internet use; (24/7)hotspot will powers my TV and laptop
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ekrizz(m): 5:44am On Jan 05, 2021
Guys, please I need your help. My phone (Redmi 8A) always refreshes any app or webpage I minimise and leave for a few seconds to return to. For example, if I'm signing in to a webpage that requires me to submit a security code sent to my email realtime, the webpage will refresh itself when I return from getting the code from my email, thereby nullifying the whole process.

This is really pissing me off. What can I do? Could it be a setting I erroneously made?

Please, I need suggestions.
Thank you in anticipation.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2021
DeNoble001:
Should I be worried?
After many retries, the msg still comes up

No you shouldn't
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:09am On Jan 05, 2021
ekrizz:
Guys, please I need your help. My phone (Redmi 8A) always refreshes any app or webpage I minimise and left for a few seconds to return to. For example, if I'm signing in to a webpage that requires me to submit a security code sent to my email realtime, the webpage will refresh itself when I return from getting the code from my email, thereby nullifying the whole process.

This is really pissing me off. What can I do? Could it be a setting I erroneously made?

Please, I need suggestions.
Thank you in anticipation.

Lock the app to memory and if you are using battery saver, disable it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hargbo(m): 7:46am On Jan 05, 2021
Mi 11 tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reeoman: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2021
Hello, U pple should help me out. btwn Redmi 10x and Poco X3 NFC which is better? Which would u recomend?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Repairguru(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2021
Jason0147:

Sorry bro. I was just being careful you know Nairaland is full of scammers. i have been a victim before.
morin bro, someone like you just credit me 7k this morning for redmi 7 battery from river state and am about to waybill the battery to him . no need to be scarred if you are still interested in buying the screen

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Reeoman:
Hello, U pple should help me out.
btwn Redmi 10x and Poco X3 NFC which is better?
Which would u recomend?

One is limited, one is not.

Redmi 10X 5G better processor, Amoled display though with a standard refresh rate (60Hz), you are limited to a Chinese ROM.
Poco X3 better cameras, bigger battery, better refresh rate faster availability, compatibility with all networks since it is a global phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2021
Xiaomi phone is always getting update too late unlike Nokia.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ekrizz(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2021
genius43:

Lock the app to memory and if you are using battery saver, disable it

Thank you for your time, boss.

I'm not using battery saver. How do I lock an app to memory? This thing affects all the apps in my phone, do I need to lock all of them?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Danator(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2021
ekrizz:

I'm not using battery saver. How do I lock an app to memory? This thing affects all the apps in my phone, do I need to lock all of them?

Minimise/go to recent app screen.
Tap and hold app you want to lock to memory.
Tap on the padlock icon to lock app to memory.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2021
ekrizz:

Don't lock all apps to memory o, just the most important your RAM already is small
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ekrizz(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Danator:

Minimise/go to recent app screen.
Tap and hold app you want to lock to memory.
Tap on the padlock icon to lock app to memory.

Thank you sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ekrizz(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2021
genius43:

Don't lock all apps to memory o, just the most important your RAM already is small

But why is it this way? The other phone I used before this didn't give me this problem even as its RAM was smaller than or the same with this current phone.

All the same, thank you for your help. I greatly appreciate.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MilesLamar(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2021
Good day guys, I need a used Xiaomi Redmi phone, budget 35k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reekay2000(m): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2021
I use a redmi 9A . Most times when I on my data ,it notifies me of update . what are the advantages or disadvantages.
Also does it requires huge data, and what are the process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8120) (8121) (8122) (8123) (8124) (8125) (8126) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SirLaw12, waleyp(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.