Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9182859 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8122) (8123) (8124) (8125) (8126) (8127) (8128) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlphaBeta130: 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
genius43:
RN5, MIUI 12
xiaomi have forgotten mi max series users especially max 1 and max 2. only max 3 received miui 12
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Emmysky:
People of Xiaomi thread, welcome me to your home cheesy

Just got my Mi 10t ordered yesterday from nurex01.

Nna ehn, transsion na absolute RUBBISH. Comman see LCD o, it's super crisp and color accurate. Jeez the camera sef na die. Dark mode for the first time in history made sense to me. Been suffering since I dinnur even know embarassed

Gonna use this for the next 3 years least. Cost quite a bit, but nothing too much to sacrifice my enjoyment. Life na one.. enjoy while you can.

Thanks again nurex wink

P.s Na the rubbish transsion(infinix hot 6 embarassed) I use take snap this beast. Ignore the stupid blurriness
Welcome sir grin, as a former transsion user, I 100% understand what you felt. I'm using the 9s and all I can say is mehn grin. I upload pictures and people begin to ask if it's iPhone I'm using. I recorded for 20 secs at 4k and the size was like 150mb. It is well grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
mathefaro:
4.999. As a teacher, the remaining 0.001 is for me cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
AlphaBeta130:
xiaomi have forgotten mi max series users especially max 1 and max 2. only max 3 received miui 12

Max 2 have gotten to the end of the update time na.

Each Note series gets 1 android upgrade and 3 MIUI updates your mi Max 2 came with MIUI 8 and got updated to MIUI 11 what more can you ask for?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reeoman: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Emmysky:
People of Xiaomi thread, welcome me to your home cheesy

Just got my Mi 10t ordered yesterday from nurex01.

Nna ehn, transsion na absolute RUBBISH. Comman see LCD o, it's super crisp and color accurate. Jeez the camera sef na die. Dark mode for the first time in history made sense to me. Been suffering since I dinnur even know embarassed

Gonna use this for the next 3 years least. Cost quite a bit, but nothing too much to sacrifice my enjoyment. Life na one.. enjoy while you can.

Thanks again nurex wink

P.s Na the rubbish transsion(infinix hot 6 embarassed) I use take snap this beast. Ignore the stupid blurriness

cme sell me d hot 6 na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Haywhy433(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Please sirs I can't update Google chrome on my Redmi Note 9s, any settings I missed out on??

Also, my Aunts fingerprint scanner just stopped working on her Redmi 9C. Weird
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Pls how do I stop this recent uncalled ads on my phone.? angry

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Haywhy433:
Please sirs I can't update Google chrome on my Redmi Note 9s, any settings I missed out on??

Also, my Aunts fingerprint scanner just stopped working on her Redmi 9C. Weird

You'll have to download the chrome update manually, I don't really know why

Tell your aunt to delete the old fingerprint and set it up again

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Seyilome:
You'll need to uninstall an app you recently downloaded, that particular app is responsible.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmysky(m): 1:11am On Jan 06, 2021
Reeoman:

cme sell me d hot 6 na
Actually it's up for sale sef. What's your best offer? Do you stay in Edo?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmysky(m): 1:15am On Jan 06, 2021
SAMBHOSS:

Welcome sir grin, as a former transsion user, I 100% understand what you felt. I'm using the 9s and all I can say is mehn grin. I upload pictures and people begin to ask if it's iPhone I'm using. I recorded for 20 secs at 4k and the size was like 150mb. It is well grin
grin Thanks bro. At least now I fit boldly talk and even complain in this thread. Before to drop screenshot sef dey make me shame cry cus infinix UI can be recognized even a light-year away due to it's crappy out of order design.

Glad to be in the gang bro.. thanks. Can't wait to be snapping pinshure on Sunday grin

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reeoman: 1:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Emmysky:
Actually it's up for sale sef. What's your best offer? Do you stay in Edo?

i stay in ilorin/ibadan
would u sale for 12k? abi hw much u wan sell?

just use am do giveaway sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by salvo583: 4:47am On Jan 06, 2021
frisky008:
Hello, my RN7 on-call volume is extremely low, I always have to put my phone on speaker to pick my calls or make calls. It started 2 weeks back and I had cleaned the mesh right above the camera multiple times, the call volume is still atrocious, I couldn't hear or could barely hear anyone speaking to me when someone called me. What can I do to rectify this issue?
I've been battling with this issue for over 2 months now. I only hear on speaker mode
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2021
Seyilome:

This is particular as isn't MIUI ad, for MIUI ads.

https://techpp.com/2018/09/17/remove-ads-xiaomi-miui-guide/amp/

NOTE: Anything you can't find in a particular location as stated on this guide, search for it(Using the search bar in settings) as it may have been moved.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 7:53am On Jan 06, 2021
genius43:

This is particular as isn't MIUI ad, for MIUI ads.

https://techpp.com/2018/09/17/remove-ads-xiaomi-miui-guide/amp/

NOTE: Anything you can't find in a particular location as stated on this guide, search for it(Using the search bar in settings) as it may have been moved.
thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2021
Gptech:

You'll need to uninstall an app you recently downloaded, that particular app is responsible.
thanks, yes I think it should be I will pay attention to the apps
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2021
TheBoy1740:

It's just an expression, no one is blaming the phone for falling down

Matter tire me o grin... Even if I blame the phone, as long as the phone no fit beat me, it's all good. Abi, other phones wey dey fall no break get two heads grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ikpunekenwa(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2021
genius43:

Max 2 have gotten to the end of the update time na.

Each Note series gets 1 android upgrade and 3 MIUI updates your mi Max 2 came with MIUI 8 and got updated to MIUI 11 what more can you ask for?
Thank God, I will be getting android 11 and miui 14. Hope this is correct for note 9 pro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ikpunekenwa(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Reeoman:

i stay in ilorin/ibadan
So you brought this wickedness to 2021?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Thank God, I will be getting android 11 and miui 14. Hope this is correct for note 9 pro?

Yes it is.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reeoman: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

So you brought this wickedness to 2021?

what wickedness here?
he clearly asked me to state my offer..
and i did, if he is not okay with the price he can either ask me to increase offer or decline outrightly...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Reeoman:

what wickedness here?
he clearly asked me to state my offer..
and i did, if he is not okay with the price he can either ask me to increase offer or decline outrightly...

o wrong na! u sef check am, if na ur phone nd person dey price am 12k....when no be phone wey screen nd battery don spoil sad

Baba u b wiki...no cap.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reeoman: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
100trillion:

o wrong na! u sef check am, if na ur phone nd person dey price am 12k....when no be phone wey screen nd battery don spoil sad

Baba u b wiki...no cap.

i am sorry if it a bad offer tho, but am i supposed to buy hot6 for 20k?
or wat d ideal price u think i should buy it

why i price 12k na bcze i blve i am getting phone only, nothng included
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sunnypresh11: 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Anyone with redmi note 9 pro 6/128gb used
Hit me up let's deal asap cool cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DEIFIED(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
Tiger2020:
Team kz zsn pro
how much does this cost?.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Reeoman:

i am sorry if it a bad offer tho, but am i supposed to buy hot6 for 20k?
or wat d ideal price u think i should buy it

why i price 12k na bcze i blve i am getting phone only, nothng included
let d seller decides...happy new year.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by callydon(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
mathefaro:
4.999. As a teacher, the remaining 0.001 is for me cheesy

Wow!!! This is awesome.
How's the call answering quality? I mean, do people hear you clearly when you use it to answer calls? Coz I am having difficulty in using my Lenovo HE05 Bluetooth earpiece to answer calls on my Redmi Note 7.

How much did you get urs?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmysky(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Reeoman:

i stay in ilorin/ibadan

just use am do giveaway sale
Known faults of the phone:

- The memory card port is unusable The tray broke in it so it's kinda off duty. Fixable tho but I didn't fix it cus I personally don't like using SD cards
- The back camera glass is broken and the camera as well is kinda blurry like you saw. Prolly gonna be buying a new module for it (4k at most)
- The screen is slightly cracked but obviously works well
-oh and btw.. it's 1+16gb
If you still find it OK to use, Inbox me starting at 15k wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reeoman: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Emmysky:
Known faults of the phone:

- The memory card port is unusable The tray broke in it so it's kinda off duty. Fixable tho but I didn't fix it cus I personally don't like using SD cards
- The back camera glass is broken and the camera as well is kinda blurry like you saw. Prolly gonna be buying a new module for it (4k at most)
- The screen is slightly cracked but obviously works well
-oh and btw.. it's 1+16gb
If you still find it OK to use, Inbox me starting at 15k wink

Thanks man, i think i wil let it be for nw, cause that 15k seem kind of too much for 1/16gb and with all that fault and wil need to pay for waybill again...

have mercy on a man buying transission tho

enjoy ur new beast man.. we dy cme join u soon for Mi family

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrifindorHouse(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hey house, guess y'all doing great. I'm in a little dilemma right now between choosing Poco X3 NFc or Redmi note 9 pro as a replacement to my redmi note 8. Please which should I go for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8122) (8123) (8124) (8125) (8126) (8127) (8128) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.