Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9180350 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8156) (8157) (8158) (8159) (8160) (8161) (8162) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
error4040:
So I saw MI 11 unboxing and was quite disappointed, they have foolishly join badt Gang by making a device with just cable and manual in the box no charger.

What sort of Fuckry is that angry

To see original Chargers no go be hard work

Mtxhwwww

People wey go fit afford the phone no go worry about price of charger.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by theMagnet: 12:42am On Jan 23, 2021
allandutch:
should we start?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by theMagnet: 12:43am On Jan 23, 2021
Emmysky:
If he too pain you say i bash transsion, Go and buy all the latest phones that's always a replica of the previous.

FYI, Specs can never be measured or compared. If you wanna compare Snapdragon 730 with Helio p23 or UFS with MEMC or 720p with 1080p and still say they with fail in a "specs-price" battle then you're a more ignoramus than the engineers at transsion.
Can we now compare?
Too much talk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Aniwaps: 1:34am On Jan 23, 2021
Please who has xiaomi redmi note 8t pouch?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmysky(m): 2:21am On Jan 23, 2021
theMagnet:

Can we now compare?
Too much talk
I literally gave you a comparison and you're asking for comparison. Dude go anf look for something better to do. If you're not getting paid for this then you're just living an unfortunate life

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:32am On Jan 23, 2021
Emmysky:
I literally gave you a comparison and you're asking for comparison. Dude go anf look for something better to do. If you're not getting paid for this then you're just living an unfortunate life

Seems you have lots of time on your hands to be arguing (even at 2:21am) with a known troll which you should have reported him for having an alternate account.

Abeg, don't take us back to the hay days of Kng*****. Ignore am. Ain't worth it.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by allandutch: 8:19am On Jan 23, 2021
theMagnet:
should we start?

Oh, yes.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmysky(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2021
olayinkajnr:

Seems you have lots of time on your hands to be arguing (even at 2:21am) with a known troll which you should have reported him for having an alternate account.

Abeg, don't take us back to the hay days of Kng*****. Ignore am. Ain't worth it.
Just finished with my weekly analysis and backtesting. Logged onto NL just to get a grasp of yesterdays news and all that naim one weyrey dey quote me in a sense--less talk.

Got tired of his sh*t already. I realise the more i argue, the more time i waste on an unreasonable person and it's really time wasted for me.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephens2012(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2021
Good morning.

I'd like to know if it's safe to update Mi A3 to android 11 now considering the brick issue that happened recently. Has anyone updated? Any bug?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2021
GrandMufti:

People wey go fit afford the phone no go worry about price of charger.

That one de.
But TBH that's Some bullshiiit!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2021
Gemineye:
I get all notifications including email on status bar normally

Same here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kingphilip(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Jones100:
It's taking forever for Redmi 9 Europe global version to get MIUI 12 update.
same challenge I am facing angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prechy2836(m): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2021
error4040:
So I saw MI 11 unboxing and was quite disappointed, they have foolishly join badt Gang by making a device with just cable and manual in the box no charger.

What sort of Fuckry is that angry

To see original Chargers no go be hard work

Mtxhwwww
Thought you had the option to include charger at no extra cost if you want it dunno if it'll be available for the global version yet
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2021
Prechy2836:

Thought you had the option to include charger at no extra cost if you want it dunno if it'll be available for the global version yet

There is no Global Version yet
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2021
ekrizz:

Boss, I couldn't find anything like that on PlayStore. Please can you help with the link or a picture of it
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Xiaomi, should get rid of Google Apps for call and messages in Global version. I hate the User Interface.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
OllyFair:
Xiaomi, should get rid of Google Apps for call and messages in Global version. I hate the User Interface.
OK
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Tiger2020:
OK

lol.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Prechy2836:

So I heard for the Chinese version.
Hopefully the global would also have such option.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Tiger2020:
OK

grin grin grin grin

As if Xiaomi dey see the grouse about Google Message and Dialler here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uctomide(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
saint2ace:

Download the update file and flash manually, just did mine now.....

I have downloaded it... Still same response.
Would wait... Probably it would pop up again
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Good pm family. Compliment of the season.

Please,I need suggestions on xiaomi tablets. A friend needs one.

Thanks family.

Gptech, Noboody, Protein0, Fibonacci2526, Genius43, GrandMufti

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Holuwaxheun:
Good pm family. Compliment of the season.

Please,I need suggestions on xiaomi tablets. A friend needs one.

Thanks family.

Gpt.ech, Nobo.ody, Pro.tein0, Fibonacci2526, Geniu.s43, GrandMufti

Except the person will get the mi pad 4,there is a dearth of tablets these days.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toppzzyy: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Stevengold:
Guys I'm scared to update my Xioami mi a3, who has updated his?
updated mine about a week now, no issues.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ajericho(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
hey guys,someone just ordered a phone on jumia for my mum in the UK,so the person dropped my mums number for jumia ,to contact her for address,but they are yet to call since about 5days now

does anyone know if their customer care line or another way to contact them
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
ajericho:
hey guys,someone just ordered a phone on jumia for my mum in the UK,so the person dropped my mums number for jumia ,to contact her for address,but they are yet to call since about 5days now

does anyone know if their customer care line or another way to contact them
5days? Wait more days. Hope your mum got order notification SMS? If yes, just wait till you're notified or ask "someone" to track it for you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ajericho(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
jboixxx:
5days? Wait more days. Hope your mum got order notification SMS? If yes, just wait till you're notified or ask "someone" to track it for you.

she didn't get order notification,and how can someone track it for her
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Timi141: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Help, recently bought Redmi note 9s screen not working.

The phone screen refuses to slide from the left to right for things like brightness. Also I can't input my password, please any help would be appreciated, Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Timi141:
Help, recently bought Redmi note 9s screen not working.

The phone screen refuses to slide from the left to right for things like brightness. Also I can't input my password, please any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

Is it the phone you bought or the screen? Be more clear please.

If it is the phone return to it to where you bought it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by UPDATED2020: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Note 9s shey e good

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 2:09am On Jan 24, 2021
Good evening my mi family.

So i resubscribed to xiaomi one more time, i mean how couldn't i after using the redmi note 4 since 2017, phone wey no dey fit spoil no dey fit go engineer shop for repair. Fall fall for ground the screen no dey fit spoil. Phone wey be the Arnold Schwarzenegger of 2017, phone wey hin AKA na isakaba.

Ok so i got the mi note 10 yesterday (it wasn't easy to find the note 10 lite i initially wanted) and i swear it's Xiaomi till i die o chai. How this people go make phone just too good.

My first impression of the mi note 10 is – it's damn too sleek. And the camera na dream, bloody good, beats my friend's iPhone xsmax hands down. I haven't done an in depth look into the phone yet. But it's fast, crisp, very gorgeous design/display. Tho i noticed some micro stutter switching lens when using the camera and once or twice in the UI but it's buttery smooth the rest of the time. The camera is so good I'll share photos later of how it performs at night.

I really do think xiaomi makes the best phones in the world right now. And I'm fully subscribed. They give good, very good devices @ reasonable prices just look at the redmi note 4 i used that phone as my main device for about two years before i got an iphone which i used it with and then for 4 years since 2017, it's still snappy. No faults at all except the buttons are started to wane and sometimes not responsive, and some other times when it reboots on its own which i believe is due to the phone reaching max memory capacity.

I gats my eyes on that mi11 baby cuz if mi note 10 from last year can be doing all this a “top mid ranger” imagine what a flagship will do?

If you thinking this is a paid ad yes it is o cuz this people are totoring my body. Imagine how much i saved getting this phone and having a camera that kills phones of 300- 500k+.

15 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 2:26am On Jan 24, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (8156) (8157) (8158) (8159) (8160) (8161) (8162) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ewerex(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.