Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9218465 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8266) (8267) (8268) (8269) (8270) (8271) (8272) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
genius43:

Open Security App scroll down and click data usage, click Restrict Data Usage, scroll down to system apps and click on it scroll to google Playstore and ensure it is ticked Green.
1.3gb in a day and you are not on wifi

Baba abeg were una for they see money
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
Emmyreal4:
1.3gb in a day and you are not on wifi

Baba abeg were una for they see money

My consumption still small to some people.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mcslize: 2:42am On Mar 25, 2021
genius43:

Open Security App scroll down and click data usage, click Restrict Data Usage, scroll down to system apps and click on it scroll to google Playstore and ensure it is ticked Green.

No wonder. You were right. I restricted data usage for Google play store app I didn't know.

I have turned it on. It's now working.

Thanks for your assistance.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mcslize: 2:42am On Mar 25, 2021
Gptech:

Different ways, you can go through the security app - data usage - restrict data usage.

Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolardzy(m): 3:00am On Mar 25, 2021
micxwell:

None... I didn't notice any.

Done the update, thanks, nothing new sef.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Perceptor(m): 3:10am On Mar 25, 2021
Akonice007:
Kindly help me as all my applications started shutting down one after the other.
I am using redmi note 8 upgraded to android 10. It all started on Tuesday when I wanted to use one app and it kept on forcing close until I deleted that app. Since then, it has started affecting other apps on my phone and getting tired of it.
Pls what can I do, I av used default anti virus to scan my phone but didn't discover any threat.
Have you resolved this? It happened to my phone too. The problem is from google.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolardzy(m): 3:47am On Mar 25, 2021
nongo123:

I haven't noticed anything new with the update sir. Everything still runs smoothly and nothing have been removed.
Done thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:13am On Mar 25, 2021
Mcslize:

No wonder. You were right. I restricted data usage for Google play store app I didn't know.

I have turned it on. It's now working.

Thanks for your assistance.

You are welcome.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LandMann: 7:15am On Mar 25, 2021
Phayteprecious1:

Okay..... thank you
Between the note 8 and 9T which is better?

Hello Phayteprecious1

I would like to buy your Redmi Note 5a prime if it's available.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LandMann: 7:16am On Mar 25, 2021
Phayteprecious1:
Good morning, please I need Redmi note 5a prime touch pad..... if you have for sale let me know please

I have
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by golddeejay(m): 7:46am On Mar 25, 2021
Please my new redmi 9t is taking too long to charge. First time it took more than 2 hours to fully charge from 50%.

On second charge, it took more than 5hours to charge from 10% (with original charger). Is it normal or what can be done to make charge faster?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2021
golddeejay:
Please my new redmi 9t is taking too long to charge. First time it took more than 2 hours to fully charge.

On second charge, it took more than 5hours to charge from 10% (with original charger). Is it normal or what can be done to make charge faster?

The second time

1. You probably didn't push the USB in properly in both phone and Charger.

2. Where you using your phone while Charging?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by golddeejay(m): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2021
genius43:

The second time

1. You probably didn't push the USB in properly in both phone and Charger.

2. Where you using your phone while Charging?
even the first time, it took more to charge from 53% (charged from factory) to full charge.

I will pay attention to fitting in the USB to the phone and charger on my next charge then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2021
golddeejay:
even the first time, it took more to charge from 53% (charged from factory) to full charge.

I will pay attention to fitting in the USB to the phone and charger on my next charge then.

Do that and let your phone be while charging.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2021
Make sure you are not connected to a VPN while trying to cast to TV

hazel01:
thanks, will try this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mellom: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2021
Hello guys, is AliExpress still delivering to Nigeria on time and withhout trouble, I want to order poco x3... Abeg make Una share recent experience make I no come make dangerous mistake. Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2021
Mellom:
Hello guys, is AliExpress still delivering to Nigeria on time and withhout trouble, I want to order poco x3... Abeg make Una share recent experience make I no come make dangerous mistake. Thanks.

Free advice, find how to buy it locally.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mellom:

I hear bad things about phone delivery. However, I've had no problem with several cheap gadgets.
Bottomline: do as @genius43 said in other to prevent stories that tickle the bumbum

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
LandMann:

I have
How much is it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
LandMann:

Hello Phayteprecious1

I would like to buy your Redmi Note 5a prime if it's available.
It is when my money is complete to buy redmi 9T I will sell it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LandMann: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Phayteprecious1:

How much is it?

Okay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LandMann: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Phayteprecious1:

It is when my money is complete to buy redmi 9T I will sell it

Okay...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
LandMann:

Okay... Just let me know when you want to sell or drop your contact so I we can keep in touch
Zero
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LandMann: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
Phayteprecious1:

Zero

Copied... Please delete
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mellom:
Bought a Phone some years back from Ali, phone was around 100k. on getting to Nigeria I was told I'd have to go clear the item from custom 25K to clear. My transport to Lagos from Benin to and Fro 10K+... Las Las 100k phone turn to about 140k phone..... Since then I neve buy Pen from Ali
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mellom: 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
genius43:

Free advice, find how to buy it locally.

The difference in price Is too enormous, all the same thanks alot for your advice.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Touchypro(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
How much will the poco F3 cost here in Nigeria

I got samsung A52, very smooth and great battery life that lasts the whole day but I think the poco will be a better value for money if it's priced accordingly.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Touchypro:

I got samsung A52, very smooth and great battery life that lasts the whole day but I think the poco will be a better value for money if it's priced accordingly.
Define "accordingly" o.

Make I run commot from here fes. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Touchypro(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
jboixxx:
Define "accordingly" o.

Make I run commot from here fes. grin

Lol like 145k or slightly here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tasonivan(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
AirVaans:
Bought a Phone some years back from Ali, phone was around 100k. on getting to Nigeria I was told I'd have to go clear the item from custom 25K to clear. My transport to Lagos from Benin to and Fro 10K+... Las Las 100k phone turn to about 140k phone..... Since then I neve buy Pen from Ali
Please is there a Hack for this?, heard you must pay custom fee for everything 100k and above item... Is there anyway to bypass paying these custom fees?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
good afternoon please who has link for redmi 5 i want to upgrade to miui 12
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OVA200(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Touchypro:

How much did you buy your A52?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8266) (8267) (8268) (8269) (8270) (8271) (8272) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: neyosea25(m), uptimum123(m), chadbasin and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.