Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,312 members, 7,857,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9457548 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (9330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 19, 2017
Is Redmi Note 4x not 4+64?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:31pm On May 19, 2017
gudluckgreat:
please I want to make an order total of $50 on aliexpress and want to pay with my friend's access bank ATM card... do i still need to show proof that the card is not mine or will the payment be completed?

GrandMufti Gptech jboixx
If you're making a purchase of not more than $100, you're good to make your purchase directly without funding your AliPocket. In this way, you won't fall into Appeal (providing evidence that you have authorization on the card) but if your item is above $100, you must fund your AliPocket, except you're using any of the $ cards.

In summary, NO, you won't be required to provide proof of authorization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:36pm On May 19, 2017
oluwadamilare26:
Is Redmi Note 4x not 4+64?
Redmi Note 4x is 3/32GB with a 4/64GB MTK variant.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 19, 2017
jboixxx:

Redmi Note 4x is 3/32GB with a 4/64GB MTK variant.

I prefer the 4+64 MTK Variant.

Or which one better? Is 3+32 not MTK?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 19, 2017
Protein0:
Boxed Xiaomi redmi 4x (2+16gb) grey available
52k (already negotiated).
Tpu case and tempered glass gifts.

Quote me if u r interested. Limited quantities ​available.
wink

I don't understand. Is it 2GB ram?
BTW, I'm interested.
I want to know if you will preset everything like global ROM and all that stuff
Pics will be useful and do you have that wonderful earpiece for sale?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:25pm On May 19, 2017
oluwadamilare26:

I prefer the 4+64 MTK Variant.

Or which one better? Is 3+32 not MTK?
It is SD except you wanna go for 3/64 MTK.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:45pm On May 19, 2017
jboixxx:

Yeah! You remember I had this issue sometimes ago that was resolved but how it disappeared is what I don't understand.

grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:46pm On May 19, 2017
Theloveth:

We are lucky to have you, GrandMufti, jboixxx and some other techy guys in here. Bless you

Bless you too Bro...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Twistkihd(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2017
Please I have a question guys can I pay with my debit card while shopping on aliexpress if yes wah bank debit card do think is the best thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2017
Gptech:

This 1 una dey expect Mi Max 2 pass Christ so! grin.
wink cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 7:51pm On May 19, 2017
Gptech:

Yes, just download an old version of stable rom and follow same procedure above, just saw a thread on miui of someone having similar issues as you, he finally downloaded an older version of miui, then he got an update of the latest rom through the updater app. http://en.miui.com/thread-595533-1-1.html, that's the thread, so just follow this guy and download version 8.1.9.0 and use updater app to flash.
I got package could not be verified. I have tried several times but just unlucky

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:54pm On May 19, 2017
Twistkihd:
Please I have a question guys can I pay with my debit card while shopping on aliexpress if yes wah bank debit card do think is the best thank you
.Refer to the 2nd post on this page.
2) GTB, Access and UBA. UBA is the cheapest buy with T&C (emaminaj, you might be consulted o)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 8:03pm On May 19, 2017
Richhard:

give me your address make I come chop ogbomoso mango
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:04pm On May 19, 2017
malton:
Guys, could someone point me to the latest mi flash tool? Thanks.

If you can, check out the comments from link below

https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-4/help/bricked-device-t3589298

Or you can check below for comprehensive guide on how to unbrick. The link for Mi flash tool is there

http://en.miui.com/thread-565784-1-1.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:12pm On May 19, 2017
busuyi44:
I got package could not be verified. I have tried several times but just unlucky

You must have a strong network connection. Try again.

And did you download the suggested rom?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ekesoft(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2017
Guy how much is fidelity bank exchange rate. Cus I just heard the fidelity naira master card does not have monthly limited... How true is that houx....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2017
jboixxx:

.Refer to the 2nd post on this page.
2) GTB, Access and UBA. UBA is the cheapest buy with T&C (emaminaj, you might be consulted o)

Yes sir....at the family's service
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zlent16(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2017
Dam5reey:

Go to Gsmarena almost all Xiaomi phones get reviews,, enter YouTube reviews go tire you...

I get lots of videos reviews on Mi 6 self... Just waiting for money to show and the price to come down it's now 465$ watching closely,

Buy Note 4 or 4x forget Glo Lte, if you insist go to eternal store and get Note 3 Special edition...

Check out Slot Nigeria Smartphones you might find the phones you are looking for.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by malton: 8:35pm On May 19, 2017
GrandMufti:

If you can, check out the comments from link below

https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-4/help/bricked-device-t3589298

Or you can check below for comprehensive guide on how to unbrick. The link for Mi flash tool is there

http://en.miui.com/thread-565784-1-1.html

Thanks for the help, boss.

I already fixed the issue. The problem was caused by the SuperSU version I installed.

I flashed the recent one and the phone booted fine.

Thanks, again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gudluckgreat(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2017
jboixxx:

If you're making a purchase of not more than $100, you're good to make your purchase directly without funding your AliPocket. In this way, you won't fall into Appeal (providing evidence that you have authorization on the card) but if your item is above $100, you must fund your AliPocket, except you're using any of the $ cards.

In summary, NO, you won't be required to provide proof of authorization.

gratitude
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kamaye(m): 8:38pm On May 19, 2017
calddon:
Just an offpoint question guys, are our naira mastercards capable of funding PayPal transactions?
Yes you can, I have used my GTB card to fund PayPal last year.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:39pm On May 19, 2017
busuyi44:
You mean you got this after downloading version 8.1.9.0?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2017
zlent16:

Check out Slot Nigeria Smartphones you might find the phones you are looking for.
Hahahahahahahaha, Slot is supposed to look here for phones rather grin.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2017
Sprintx24:

Una sef...... grin person ask for budget phone choices, una no see Leagoo m8 pro to suggest for am? He wants fingerprint scanner, good camera and good battery for less than $100. Bros na Leagoo M8 Pro na it sure pass for your budget even Xiaomi redmi 4a no dey smile for that price plus shipping and accessories. That price won't cut it for any xiaomi phone unless them still dey lab dey manufacture one. Well if you hold 70k, you fit buy my Xiaomi redmi note 4 prime sha grin cheesy
U wicked fa?? 70k when him want phone below $100.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2017
Gptech:

Hahahahahahahaha, Slot is supposed to look here for phones rather grin.

Weytin slot do u nah baba? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2017
Hello guys, I've been trying to use UBA since, the OTP just never arrives when it's Ali but it comes for quick teller. I've called UBA cc, disabled DND still no OTP. Anybody with a solution? Thanks a lot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2017
Stormyweather:
Hello guys, I've been trying to use UBA since, the OTP just never arrives when it's Ali but it comes for quick teller. I've called UBA cc, disabled DND still no OTP. Anybody with a solution? Thanks a lot

angry angry

UBA only work around 12-12:05am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2017
eraly:

Weytin slot do u nah baba? grin
I nr even kw sef, really cheesy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2017
Baadal:
pls help....just got Redmi Note 4X but i just discovered it comes with fake rom....i dont think its global rom...how can i install global rom on it?no new firmware updates available...pls help i'm already thinking of selling it

from which store did you bought it and how did you know that the ROM is not genuine?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 19, 2017
Godvilla:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x for sale.
Brand new with extra accessories.
Contact me via 0.8.1.1.8.5.0.5.9.6.0
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 9:25pm On May 19, 2017
Gptech:

You mean you got this after downloading version 8.1.9.0?
yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 9:30pm On May 19, 2017
GrandMufti:

You must have a strong network connection. Try again.

And did you download the suggested rom?
I used Ucbrowser to download the older version of MIUI 8.1.9 suggested in the link posted by Gptech. I may re download with OperaMini and see want is gonna happen. Recovery flashing is an alternative to the complex Fastboot flashlight. I may try the recovery flashing later

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (9330) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.