Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9231199 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8320) (8321) (8322) (8323) (8324) (8325) (8326) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sagieramos(m): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
hexzelle:

When was the lastime you used the barter card for international transaction?
Trying to create one but the reviews on play store b one kind
6th of this month. You'll need to fund at least $8 into your Virtual Visa to own a card which can also be converted back to Naira
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hakeem12(m): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
NadiaR:
Finally got the Note 10pro 6/128
Super dope design and not too heavy unlike the Note 9pro
grin grin
congrats

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hakeem12(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
kendrick93:
the phone design no too fine Sha.
At least in my eyes,
Compared to the Samsung A52 for example
That's subjective. I use the A52, but I like the RN10pro's design better.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hexzelle: 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
sagieramos:

6th of this month. You'll need to fund at least $8 into your Virtual Visa to own a card which can also be converted back to Naira

Tried to do that today, wasn't successful
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by whitewizardry(m): 12:27am On Apr 22, 2021
leadia:

hi..what xiaomi phone and would you like to sell it?

i had a redmi note 8 which i have sold already. i upgraded to the redmi note 10 pro. that phone is a beast o... i am still wowed at this Xiaomi's masterpiece.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chuksdollar23: 12:55am On Apr 22, 2021
Gody05:
as promised that I will update you, I have successfully downloaded the Gcam for my RN10 cheesy
I don't think there are compatible gcams for this redmi note 10, my former phone (note 9) took better gcam shots than note 10
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KallmemrB0: 1:07am On Apr 22, 2021
Gptech:

They are literally the same. Aliexpress Standard Shipping is mostly done using Singapore post.
thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Wandeayo(m): 1:14am On Apr 22, 2021
EagleScope01:
Anyone with a FAIRLY used redmi note 9s 6/128gb?
.I have clean 4gb/64gb model for sale @76k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sagieramos(m): 2:05am On Apr 22, 2021
hexzelle:

Tried to do that today, wasn't successful
What part isn't successful? To add money to your barter or to get a virtual card?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hexzelle: 4:12am On Apr 22, 2021
sagieramos:

What part isn't successful? To add money to your barter or to get a virtual card?

Both
my money was deducted from my account but it wasn't reflecting in my barter
And I couldn't create a virtual dollar card

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sagieramos(m): 4:23am On Apr 22, 2021
hexzelle:

Both
my money was deducted from my account but it wasn't reflecting in my barter
And I couldn't create a virtual dollar card

Have you verify your BVN with the app? If you haven't done so, click on the settings icon on the top right -> edit profile -> security (is at the right top) -> BVN
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 4:50am On Apr 22, 2021
KallmemrB0:
Guys for shipping on Ali Express.. Between Singapore Post and Ali express shipping.. Which one is the best

Also avoid Cainiao shipping if you can. From their reviews and my findings, they upload fake tracking info. I have 3 items that arrived at destination country for about 4weeks now, but post Office never call which makes me think the tracki Info is fake
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 5:39am On Apr 22, 2021
Emjace:
your preference but the a52 plastic back makes a lot of sound
See the a32 in real life
a lot of reviewers not only him have actually said they prefer the design of the a52...The a32 u are condemning,I still watched Izzi Boye's video where he was comparing it with the note 10 and he tilted towards the side of the a32
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 7:10am On Apr 22, 2021
Keiyadosh:
a lot of reviewers not only him have actually said they prefer the design of the a52...The a32 u are condemning,I still watched Izzi Boye's video where he was comparing it with the note 10 and he tilted towards the side of the a32
a32 is more expensive, ui is based on preference (one ui is boring to me), a32 has a smaller dimension but also noticeably thicker, battery: rn10 takes the lead with its 33w fast charging, a32 processor has an edge coupled with its 90hz refresh rate but as we all know mtk chipset don't get a lot of graphic unlocked in games (what's the use of having a beast when it can't be ultilized?)

In the camera aspect, believe whatever you want but that 48mp on the Rn10 captured better pleasing photos than the 64mp on the A32 (handheld comparison)
In terms of selfie A32 is better, with its wider field of view and hdr enhancement but don't forget that with gcam on a Redmi anything is possible

That said, Rn10 also has a faster storage speed, stereo speakers, ir blazer, ip53 rating

To sum it up, that guy you mentioned was focusing more on the software aspect

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ojexin(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2021
NadiaR:

I’m in Akure.....if you need contact me or visit Rachey Becky @stadium junction

I dey akure now ...make I message u abeg

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gody05(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2021
Chuksdollar23:

I don't think there are compatible gcams for this redmi note 10, my former phone (note 9) took better gcam shots than note 10
oh I can see that too. The device is still new tho, maybe couple of weeks, there will be then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gody05(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2021
Emjace:
create a thread for that
ok, I will do that, thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gody05(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2021
Emjace:
Lol.. enjoy
My friends Redmi 7 with gcam destroyed my a50 and another's a32 (handheld test)
Evidence below

The shots on the Redmi 7 is with gcam and the main camera is not bad either
chai, Samsung dey dull u o, sell it and join the redmi family already

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hexzelle: 8:44am On Apr 22, 2021
sagieramos:

Have you verify your BVN with the app? If you haven't done so, click on the settings icon on the top right -> edit profile -> security (is at the right top) -> BVN

I have done that before paying for the virtual card
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaycerichh(m): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2021
Abeg boss which colour variant be this, make i enter slot go get this dewise today grin
NadiaR:
Finally got the Note 10pro 6/128
Super dope design and not too heavy unlike the Note 9pro
grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NadiaR(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2021
jaycerichh:
Abeg boss which colour variant be this, make i enter slot go get this dewise today grin

Glacier Blue

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaycerichh(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2021
Thanks man, you go congratulate me oh grin
NadiaR:

Glacier Blue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaycerichh(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2021
Hello guys, so i been enter one kine wahala last week, so as my guys wey they hustle crypto airdrop hustle talk say iphone sweet for their type hustle, na e me con go one kine store for IG go buy Iphone XS UK used, although the store is reputable per say, but after paying 205k for this device with waybilling of 5k, phone land, i asked for a battery health of 90% - 100% but they said they can assure me that but can only assure me a battery health of 85% upwards, but when phone show na BH of 83% they inside, i called back to explain them com dey tell me rubbish about iOS new tech, like say i no sabi, that one pass, phone no gree charge reach 100%, i go settings remove the settings wey no dey make am reach 100% but still e no dey reach, untill i buy chill water then put the phone on top grin, e go come cool down charge grin wahala shey?
the sim port no dey stable, e fit dey inside my pocket thinking say everything dey okay, but e fit don show NO SIM INSERTED, this happens often, well i come contact them they say make i return their phone for them, truth is RN i no want replacement no anything from hem, cause me no trust them again regardless, i get small money wey fit get me REDMI NOTE 10 PRO today, cause i dey phoneless RN, na PC i dey use now sef, so me no know weda i go tell them sasy i no want again make them gimme my money, even if na 10k them wan comot inside or 15k sef, make them gimme the rest if them no wan see crazy angry

BTW iphone was really overrated sha, people come dey even talk to me all of a sudden, i hated that sha, fake shit, and i wasn't able to use it for my hustle like i could on my previous android device, coming from Xiaomi MI A1 - Nokia 5.3

shey them fit refund my money ba?

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2021
Gody05:
chai, Samsung dey dull u o, sell it and join the redmi family already
I will get the rn10 or poco f2 pro depending on how the money come

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2021
Emjace:
I will get the rn10 or poco f2 pro depending on how the money come

And Poco F3 as a middle ground
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by skywalker495(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2021
Who has been able to get gcam for rn10?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2021
jaycerichh:
Hello guys, so i been enter one kine wahala last week, so as my guys wey they hustle crypto airdrop hustle talk say iphone sweet for their type hustle, na e me con go one kine store for IG go buy Iphone XS UK used, although the store is reputable per say, but after paying 205k for this device with waybilling of 5k, phone land, i asked for a battery health of 90% - 100% but they said they can assure me that but can only assure me a battery health of 85% upwards, but when phone show na BH of 83% they inside, i called back to explain them com dey tell me rubbish about iOS new tech, like say i no sabi, that one pass, phone no gree charge reach 100%, i go settings remove the settings wey no dey make am reach 100% but still e no dey reach, untill i buy chill water then put the phone on top grin, e go come cool down charge grin wahala shey?
the sim port no dey stable, e fit dey inside my pocket thinking say everything dey okay, but e fit don show NO SIM INSERTED, this happens often, well i come contact them they say make i return their phone for them, truth is RN i no want replacement no anything from hem, cause me no trust them again regardless, i get small money wey fit get me REDMI NOTE 10 PRO today, cause i dey phoneless RN, na PC i dey use now sef, so me no know weda i go tell them sasy i no want again make them gimme my money, even if na 10k them wan comot inside or 15k sef, make them gimme the rest if them no wan see crazy angry

BTW iphone was really overrated sha, people come dey even talk to me all of a sudden, i hated that sha, fake shit, and i wasn't able to use it for my hustle like i could on my previous android device, coming from Xiaomi MI A1 - Nokia 5.3

Difficult to read. Learn to use paragraphs, bro.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2021
genius43:

And Poco F3 as a middle ground
Lol 3.5mm audio jack is a must for me ooh, so f3 is out of my mind

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2021
Emjace:

Poco F2 Pro doesn't have 3.5mm Jack but you listed it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michaellovaldo(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2021
Emjace:

F3 comes with a 3.5mm to USB-C adapter in the box
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KallmemrB0: 11:16am On Apr 22, 2021
Kennyflyair:

Also avoid Cainiao shipping if you can. From their reviews and my findings, they upload fake tracking info. I have 3 items that arrived at destination country for about 4weeks now, but post Office never call which makes me think the tracki Info is fake
thanks Alot... have you gone to post office to check tho...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KallmemrB0: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2021
jaycerichh:

getting a refund will be difficult with Nigeria store.. Even jumia self return policy dey try

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8320) (8321) (8322) (8323) (8324) (8325) (8326) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.