Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9173335 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8522) (8523) (8524) (8525) (8526) (8527) (8528) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2021
Hyinkar97:

Thanks for your input. I don't use a SD card though and I have about 10GB of free space at the moment

Maybe a factory reset would solve it

Most likely.

When in doubt, factory reset.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oyaskii(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2021
genius43:

It is only in the 6GB RAM variant. Xiaomi are removing the feature from 4GB RAM device.

Install Activity launcher from playstore and see if you can access the feature
The 4GB variant with 128GB base storage has the second space function.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2021
Hyinkar97:

I restart time to time

Restart or force restart?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by good4all40: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Thanks... Am yet to solved it.

How do I install AirScreen on my TV as I won't find it on TV market.

If you have two phones it's very easy that's how l solved my casting issue permanently

Step 1. Enable the hotspot on the other phone

Step 2. Enable WiFi and cast on your Redmi phone it should definitely work

You can off the hotspot of the other phone after successful casting enjoy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmako007(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
genius43:

Battery is not all about battery size and display type. Very wrong notion and assumptions.

As far as 2021 is concerned, Poco F3 battery life is one of the best out there.
Which would you prefer: a 5000mah Li Po battery or a 5000mah Li Ion battery, and why?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmako007:

Which would you prefer: a 5000mah Li Po battery or a 5000mah Li Ion battery, and why?

Batteries depreciate regardless. From all my observations about your questions it has only been about battery and not another thing. Wrong ideology when picking a smartphone.

I believe most people will prefer to have a phone they can top up on time rather than one with a bottleneck charging speed.

Battery technology won't make your battery last longer, usage habits will.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
genius43:

Batteries depreciate regardless. From all my observations about your questions it has only been about battery and not another thing. Wrong ideology when picking a smartphone.

I believe most people will prefer to have a phone they can top up on time rather than one with a bottleneck charging speed.

You're taking someone that has been asking about phones since January serious, he should go and buy Samsung M51
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amurx(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
genius43:

You can only access so hidden settings from activity launcher nothing special. And you might still not find it if Xiaomi don't want you to.
I found it there...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amurx(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gcool2:
I downloaded the activity launcher,second space ain't there
it's under settings, find security core component, click that and under it you'll see second space option, you can set it up from there

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
Meister:

You're taking someone that has been asking about phones since January serious, he should go and buy Samsung M51

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
amurx:
I found it there...

Okay.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmako007(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
genius43:

Smiles, but still, which would you prefer between the duo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmako007(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
Meister:

You can say what ever you like bro. I'm a researcher, I also give surveys, I tend to know what people think or feel about a particular technology, including price(value for money), specs they like, tech etc. Why are you always attacking me, whith these, I learn more. Where have I gone wrong Meister??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gcool2(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
amurx:
it's under settings, find security core component, click that and under it you'll see second space option, you can set it up from there
got this now,what do I do next?after clicking see what I got in the second screenshot.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmako007:

You can say what ever you like bro. I'm a researcher, I also give surveys, I tend to know what people think or feel about a particular technology, including price(value for money), specs they like, tech etc. Why are you always attacking me, whith these, I learn more. Where have I gone wrong Meister??

You really have been asking about device for that long?
Nobody wey no go tire for you na. You sef reason am.

You can always use Google though.

No vex.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmako007:

Smiles, but still, which would you prefer between the duo.

I don't have a preference
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmako007(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mustiboy:

You really have been asking about device for that long?
Nobody wey no go tire for you na. You sef reason am.
You can always use Google though.
No vex.
They will only be tired if I keep asking the same persons always, but I don't.. You grab ba
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmako007(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
genius43:

I don't have a preference
A'ight mann..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmako007:

They will only be tired if I keep asking the same persons always, but I don't.. You grab ba

You sef make a quick decision. How you go dey ask about phone since January?

Naso you go rìndìn till them go increase price or the phone stop being in vogue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amurx(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gcool2:
got this now,what do I do next?after clicking see what I got in the second screenshot.
I don't think your device support second space
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amurx(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gcool2:
or better still take your time to navigate to through settings, your device own might not be under that (I'm using rn10)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmako007(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mustiboy:

You sef make a quick decision. How you go dey ask about phone since January?

Naso you go rìndìn till them go increase price or the phone stop being in vogue.
Guy listen, who even told you I've been asking about phones and tech since January. Have you gone through my profile and through my posts and discovered anything of such?? Always get facts about something before you comment, and don't capitalise on peoples conclusions. Please hold your peace.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmako007:

Guy listen, who even told you I've been asking about a phones and tech since January. Have you gone through my profile and through my posts and discovered anything of such?? Always get facts about something before you comment, and don't capitalise on peoples conclusions. Please hold your peace.

But a quick search of your posts showed you made enquiry about mi 10t in January, Poco in Feb etc. Well maybe you don buy them sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmako007:

Guy listen, who even told you I've been asking about a phones and tech since January. Have you gone through my profile and through my posts and discovered anything of such?? Always get facts about something before you comment, and don't capitalise on peoples conclusions. Please hold your peace.

And I been think say you get a single iota of sense. I no know say you be mumu sef.

No vex.

Nothing concern me if you buy phone or not. Na your headache be that, so I can't go through your profile to scrutinize what you said.

Now, get lost and never come back. Or else...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmako007(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mustiboy:

And I been think say you get a single iota of sense. I no know say you be mumu sef.
No vex.
Nothing concern me if you buy phone or not. Na your headache be that, so I can't go through your profile to scrutinize what you said.
Now, get lost and never come back. Or else...
So you can't make a post without dishing out insults right..
Have I ever made any comment or post with ANY element of insults anyday whenever??..
Continue dishing out insults to people you don't know, and one day you'll get your fair share..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gcool2(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
amurx:

I don't think your device support second space
I actually got it now...thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gcool2(m): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gcool2:
found it...Thanks problem solved
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
fibonacci2526:

But a quick search of your posts showed you made enquiry about mi 10t in January, Poco in Feb etc. Well maybe you don buy them sha.

grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmako007(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
fibonacci2526:

You really didn't undertand what happened here. Actually, firstly I asked a question about battery life btw poco f3 and mi 10t and was told some good reasons about them, and I was like wow, so this could be it. Not untill @meister quoted and bashed me saying "you dey waste your time the answer person wey dey ask about phones since January".. What has asking questions to clear my about got to do with this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmako007:

So you can't make a post without dishing out insults right..
Have I ever made any comment or post with ANY element of insults anyday whenever??..
Continue dishing out insults to people you don't know, and one day you'll get your fair share..

The instruction was for you to get lost; follow it.

Nwa nzuzu nke onye iberibe.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amurx(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gcool2:
I actually got it now...thanks.
most welcome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmako007:

You really didn't undertand what happened here. Actually, firstly I asked a question about battery life btw poco f3 and mi 10t and was told some good reasons about them, and I was like wow, so this could be it. Not untill @meister quoted and bashed me saying "you dey waste your time the answer person wey dey ask about phones since January".. What has asking questions to clear my about got to do with this.

Oh I got it quite well, will advise you to narrow down a device and get one(if money is available). There is no perfect device out there ,if you are stalling because you want the best for your budget,you won't buy any device this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8522) (8523) (8524) (8525) (8526) (8527) (8528) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.