Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9244935 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8541) (8542) (8543) (8544) (8545) (8546) (8547) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orikoku: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Rexraph18:

The theme name is Plain Fiber.

Locate additional settings, change region to India, download the font mad love

thanks bro. Done
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rexraph18(m): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
orikoku:
thanks bro. Done

smiley
You're welcome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Morris101686:

Please redirect the question to the phone repair plug I'll read between

angry angry angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kamaye(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
genius43:

No one knows
you mean no one here have ever bought the phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kamaye:
you mean no one here have ever bought the phone?

Of course they have. But not readily available, the only few sales have been Jumia flash sales and Macbeyland once had. That device is not easy to come by. So my advice add up and get the 4/128GB variant it is readily available.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JayromWrites: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
good day, im looking for a new phone to buy,,, Target around 70,000 naira

any advice?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
JayromWrites:
good day, im looking for a new phone to buy,,, Target around 70,000 naira

any advice?

Your budget is tuned to Redmi 9t and the base variant of Redmi Note 9
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JayromWrites: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
genius43:

Your budget is tuned to Redmi 9t and the base variant of Redmi Note 9

how good is it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
JayromWrites:

how good is it

Go and watch reviews and wait for users of the said devices.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DamianX: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pardon me. Since I'm desperately in need of help and not getting any help from the computer section, I hope you guys can help me here.

I just got my elitebook. inserted my sim to access the internet but it isn't showing up like there is even a sim sn it. Then tried connecting to my wifi through wireless and wired(USB), it connects but shows this which is frustrating. Your help is very much appreciated I know this is a mobile section. Xiaomi precisely

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
DamianX:
Pardon me. Since I'm desperately in need of help and not getting any help from the computer section, I hope you guys can help me here.

I just got my elitebook. inserted my sim to access the internet but it isn't showing up like there is even a sim sn it. Then tried connecting to my wifi through wireless and wired(USB), it connects but shows this which is frustrating. Your help is very much appreciated I know this is a mobile section. Xiaomi precisely

Check if you set any IP in the connection properties.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reeberry: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
getbizy:

available 07o89o24846
I need Redmi note 10 4/64 gig version.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DamianX: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
genius43:

Check if you set any IP in the connection properties.

No I didn't. I don't know if this is from he firewall. Really stressful
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kamaye(m): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
genius43:

Of course they have. But not readily available, the only few sales have been Jumia flash sales and Macbeyland once had. That device is not easy to come by. So my advice add up and get the 4/128GB variant it is readily available.
ok thank you, I have searched for it on jumia but only the 128gb variant is available, that was I asked here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 4:29am On Aug 02, 2021
I recommended a friend to Repairguru, for the screen replacement of his redmi Note 7, we bought the screen from him and it got sent to ibadan, On fixing the screen, I got to know that the phone's backlight is having issues but the screen was working, Repairguru asked me to send the phone over to Lagos from Ibadan to fix the backlight for only 5k, Which I did since JUNE 1, after so much excuses from him, I was told the panel has to be changed which I paid additional money for, after so much excuses and delay, he was unable to make the phone work, but to my utmost surprise, Repairguru sent the phone back to my friend few day ago in pieces, phone that was intact and working before we sent it to him(only issue then was the backlight not coming up)... Now the battery is spoilt and the phone is not even usable at all after spending 3 times more than we bargained for earlier... Phone was sent to ibadan without the new panel we paid for and my friend even had to pay for waybill to get his phone in pieces.... I've had dealings with quite some people on this platform that I've never met and it's been wonderful but to be candid, I regret having to deal with this kind of a thing, it's sad really.... My purpose of writing this is just to guide others not to fall in the same pit, So THINK TWICE!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orikoku: 6:31am On Aug 02, 2021
Rexraph18:

smiley
You're welcome
but why some key features is hide in Nigeria region. Am sure there are still more features hide from Nigeria region.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 6:54am On Aug 02, 2021
As I asked earlier please is Android 11 bug free ? Because I was about Updating my 9s to Android 11, but had to pause the download because of the bug issue faced from different people online.

Abeg someone should confirm if they have fixed the Bugs.

I had to pause at 97% (image attached). I no wan go update come de sweat like Christmas Goat.

Thanks.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:07am On Aug 02, 2021
error4040:
As I asked earlier please is Android 11 bug free ? Because I was about Updating my 9s to Android 11, but had to pause the download because of the bug issue faced from different people online.

I had to pause at 97% (image attached). I no wan go update come de sweat like Christmas Goat.

Thanks.

12.0.4 is the latest self, I think it has solved most issues, though the bugs weren't faced by everyone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 02, 2021
Joshkid:
I recommended a friend to Repairguru, for the screen replacement of his redmi Note 7, we bought the screen from him and it got sent to ibadan, On fixing the screen, I got to know that the phone's backlight is having issues but the screen was working, Repairguru asked me to send the phone over to Lagos from Ibadan to fix the backlight for only 5k, Which I did since JUNE 1, after so much excuses from him, I was told the panel has to be changed which I paid additional money for, after so much excuses and delay, he was unable to make the phone work, but to my utmost surprise, Repairguru sent the phone back to my friend few day ago in pieces, phone that was intact and working before we sent it to him(only issue then was the backlight not coming up)... Now the battery is spoilt and the phone is not even usable at all after spending 3 times more than we bargained for earlier... Phone was sent to ibadan without the new panel we paid for and my friend even had to pay for waybill to get his phone in pieces.... I've had dealings with quite some people on this platform that I've never met and it's been wonderful but to be candid, I regret having to deal with this kind of a thing, it's sad really.... My purpose of writing this is just to guide others not to fall in the same pit, So THINK TWICE!
na today? Repairguru is a confirmed scammer, a thief.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Power button ke? The power button works fine.
It doesn't wake with double tap too, so it's not power button obviously. I'm not sure if it's the screen or there's another Software/hardware problem to it
that guy will milk you dry. Be wary.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Repairguru(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2021
Joshkid:
guy you are a blanta lier qnd i sent the phone with my money and the phone you are talking about isnt the way you discribe it . when i called and spoke to your friend about what you wrote here the guy was suprised and he said he didnt send you all this. even when i called and you spoke to me this moring it was clear that you just want to spoil my reputation . thank God that have dealt with my people here bussiness wise andsome have met me even you too said it that am legit and correct. what God has finished no mancan destroy . thank you for this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fortune9: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Updated grin grin grin
Redmi note 10 pro
Mi phone is now working perfectly
Sweet battery performance shocked

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fortune9: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2021
error4040:

Thanks.
please which network cheat are you??
Hope its o.ookb cheat
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Repairguru(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Xiaomi1:
that guy will milk you dry. Be wary.
guy calling someone who has not done you wrong or hurt you a thief is very imature of you . i know people like you are enemy of progress and gelous

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2021
DamianX:

If you were using an Android device, I'd have advised you to download PdaNet+ for your PC and smartphone. Then you connect your PC to your device through the app. It works flawlessly and would even help you block all Microsoft background connections that consume data.

But PdaNet+ is not available for iOS.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WarAgainstBegga: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Joshkid:
This is so true. That man did me local when I gave him my Redmi Note 7, I asked him to fix an issue but he ended fixing NOTHING despite collecting extra money from me.... I had to wave the money bye and move ahead.

Imagine him telling me to call him whenever my phone develop faults....I rather trek to Kaduna than recommend him for any phone repair...Never again will I try such mistake

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 7:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Repairguru:
guy you are a blanta lier qnd i sent the phone with my money and the phone you are talking about isnt the way you discribe it . when i called and spoke to your friend about what you wrote here the guy was suprised and he said he didnt send you all this. even when i called and you spoke to me this moring it was clear that you just want to spoil my reputation . thank God that have dealt with my people here bussiness wise andsome have met me even you too said it that am legit and correct. what God has finished no mancan destroy . thank you for this
I don't have time to continue to trade words with you, I just don't want others to fall victim of the same predicament, afterall my friends phone don turn scrap already... Have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:46am On Aug 02, 2021
Nawa o.

This Repairguguru all the time.

Things can go wrong in any business, thus let's thread with caution in our dealings.

Can't blame anyone; Just get your shit together.

In other news, Nigeria has a bright future ahead.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WarAgainstBegga: 7:48am On Aug 02, 2021
Repairguru:
guy calling someone who has not done you wrong or hurt you a thief is very imature of you . i know people like you are enemy of progress and gelous
I regret meeting you, I regret asking you to repair my phone, I regret ever coming through your moniker on Nl.....I regret everything as if it were doomsday.

You can't repair shit, you can't fix shit. You are a quack in the field of Redmi Phone repairs...you ended up spoiling my Redmi Note 7 despite me paying you excess just to build a good customer relationship with you. You are not worthy of being referred to for phone repair. I won't come to Ikeja to harass you, I am past that level. I take the damage as an eye-opener never to trust any phone repair engineer on NL

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WarAgainstBegga: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Mustiboy:
Nawa o.

This Repairguguru all the time.

Things can go wrong in any business, thus let's thread with caution in our dealings.

Can't blame anyone; Just get your shit together.

In other news, Nigeria has a bright future ahead.
This is so untrue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 7:50am On Aug 02, 2021
Repairguru:

My bro I don't know the full story therefore I'm not here to judge. But I feel you should have coupled the phone completely.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 02, 2021
Repairguru:
hundreds of people are complaining about you. Why must you return a working phone as Scraps after collecting series of payments?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8541) (8542) (8543) (8544) (8545) (8546) (8547) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.