Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9245190 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8542) (8543) (8544) (8545) (8546) (8547) (8548) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2021
WarAgainstBegga:

This is so untrue.

I didn't just type that for typing sake.

I saw it in my dream this morning.

We had a female president, enjoyed 24 hours electricity, and security was much better nationwide.

To top it all off, I exchanged a dollar for #230 therein.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2021
WarAgainstBegga:

I regret meeting you, I regret asking you to repair my phone, I regret ever coming through your moniker on Nl.....I regret everything as if it were doomsday.

You can't repair shit, you can't fix shit. You are a quack in the field of Redmi Phone repairs...you ended up spoiling my Redmi Note 7 despite me paying you excess just to build a good customer relationship with you. You are not worthy of being referred to for phone repair. I won't come to Ikeja to harass you, I am past that level. I take the damage as an eye-opener never to trust any phone repair engineer on NL
I can attest to this.

He sold a fake back cover for my Redmi Note 7. I had to change it twice in the space of a week!!

Note that the phone didn't fell off!! He somehow ignorantly "forgot " to glue the back cover back....and it fell off and broke.

Guess what undecided I still paid him the full payment for the next glass cover and extra tips because he broke the one he wanted to use on my phone when he was trying to attach it to my phone!!! He behaves like some local yahoo boy, I don't wanna shalaye too much but he is not WORTHY of being recommended for future phone repair!!!

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on you. Fool me three times, hold up, rewind. That's not even possible!!!!

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WarAgainstBegga: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Mustiboy:

I didn't just type that for typing sake.

I saw it in my dream this morning.

We had a female president, enjoyed 24 hours electricity, and security was much better nationwide.

To top it all off, I exchanged a dollar for #230 therein.
The future can't be female angry

Go back to your dream and try as much as possible to rewind to the Election Day and make sure you and your family members don't vote for that gender.....it always end in tears
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2021
error4040:
As I asked earlier please is Android 11 bug free ? Because I was about Updating my 9s to Android 11, but had to pause the download because of the bug issue faced from different people online.

Abeg someone should confirm if they have fixed the Bugs.

I had to pause at 97% (image attached). I no wan go update come de sweat like Christmas Goat.

Thanks.
Don't update it. Gesture is not longer working well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2021
I had wanted to get my mum's Redmi 9 screen from the guy, but the stress of touching down on Ikeja deterred me.

Had someone get it for me from Alaba, and I fixed it myself at home. To my surprise, the LCD surface was as dark and shiny as an original one, with crispy on-screen colors as well.

Don't know what would have gone wrong if I had dealt with RG instead.

No regrets.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2021
genius43:

12.0.4 is the latest self, I think it has solved most issues, though the bugs weren't faced by everyone
Mine is still 12.0.2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2021
Mustiboy:
I had wanted to get my mum's Redmi 9 screen from the guy, but the stress of touching down on Ikeja deterred me.

Had someone get it for me from Alaba, and I fixed it myself at home. To my surprise, the LCD surface was as dark and shiny as an original one, with crispy on-screen colors as well.

Don't know what would have gone wrong if I had dealt with RG instead.

No regrets.
You would have gotten substandard products.

I wish I came across posts criticising him, I would have dodged a bullet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2021
WarAgainstBegga:

The future can't be female angry

Go back to your dream and try as much as possible to rewind to the Election Day and make sure you and your family members don't vote for that gender.....it always end in tears

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy : grin grin

Like it did for the South Koreans who had an incompetent female president at the time of the Sewol ferry wreck.

That event still aggravates and saddens me till this day. The lives of over 300 innocent students wasted just like that.

The future isn't female, abeg. Just kidding. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_A8dq2fA5o

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2021
happy662:
Don't update it. Gesture is not longer working well.

Gestures work, Third party launchers don't support android 11 gestures yet, only Nova has released a beta launcher with Android 11 support.

So this isn't true.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2021
Catfishing:

You would have gotten substandard products.

I wish I came across posts criticising him, I would have dodged a bullet.

So the guy's business hits rock bottom today. Feel bad for him.

Could be a family man who has kids to cater for, but he can't continue to do that at the expense of people here.

Ka onye nweanyi nonyere ya.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2021
genius43:

Gestures work, Third party launchers don't support android 11 gestures yet, only Nova has released a beta launcher with Android 11 support.

So this isn't true.
Let me download nova launcher now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2021
Mustiboy:

Could be a family man who has kids to cater for, but he can't continue to do that at the expense of people here.

He doesn't look like one with family responsibilities. If he had family to cater for, he won't be out ripping people; he will instead be sincere in all his doings.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2021
happy662:
Let me download nova launcher now

Like I said "Beta" if the gestures are fully working I can't confirm. I don't use launchers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2021
genius43:

Like I said "Beta" if the gestures are fully working I can't confirm. I don't use launchers
I just downloaded it, but it's not working.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GreaterFuture(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Xiaomi1:
that guy will milk you dry. Be wary.
Yeah my question was that the screen is faulty obviously, but I want to be sure if there is no hardware or Software issue there too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaquemyc: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2021
womenareapess:
When is Redmi 9T getting an android 11 update?
I just saw android 11 update for redmi 9t Indonesia on the redmi update tracker, I guess the update is already upon us
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chicksman9(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Who has redmi 10X 4G for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2021
chicksman9:
Who has redmi 10X 4G for sale

Redmi 10X 4G is the Chinese Version of Redmi Note 9.

Buy phones made for your market before you start complaining later.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chicksman9(m): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2021
genius43:

Redmi 10X 4G is the Chinese Version of Redmi Note 9.

Buy phones made for your market before you start complaining later.
okay thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2021
blaquemyc:
I just saw android 11 update for redmi 9t Indonesia on the redmi update tracker, I guess the update is already upon us

Global also got, it is still in the stable beta phase
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emarex: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Gurus in the house
How can I remove this grey box??

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2021
happy662:
I just downloaded it, but it's not working.
wetin do your default launcher? instead of the unnecessary stress and trouble, why don't you manage and maybe learn to love the default launcher?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2021
Emarex:
Gurus in the house How can I remove this grey box??
are you using an iPhone theme or a third party launcher?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by womenareapess: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2021
blaquemyc:
Wow! It won't be long for we to have it. Great news!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2021
Mustiboy:

As much as you are trying to be objective, please don't mistakenly partake in the curses that have been placed on that unfortunate boy's head - he must reap those curses. I have personally been duped by that wicked fellow, he deliberately sold a dead battery to me. After informing him, he told me I was disturbing him. I didn't waste time coming here to report him or whatever; because I realized he was a thug, a tout, and a thief who derives pleasure in stealing and cheating. His ultimate waterloo is very close and I don't want him to repent.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2021
naijasensei:

As much as you are trying to be objective, please don't mistakenly partake in the curses that have been placed on that unfortunate boy's head - he must reap those curses. I have personally been duped by that wicked fellow, he deliberately sold a dead battery to me. After informing him, he told me I was disturbing him. I didn't waste time coming here to report him or whatever; because I realized he was a thug, a tout, and a thief who derives pleasure in stealing and cheating. His ultimate waterloo is very close and I don't want him to repent.

I'm in no way supporting his atrocities.

I had wanted to deal with him recently. Thank God it didn't materialize due to the more convenient option I got later.

Just sad he's walked the wrong path; everyone will now refrain from recommending him.

I, for one, have recommended him many a time, and I deeply regret it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2021
Repairguru:
guy you are a blanta lier qnd i sent the phone with my money and the phone you are talking about isnt the way you discribe it . when i called and spoke to your friend about what you wrote here the guy was suprised and he said he didnt send you all this. even when i called and you spoke to me this moring it was clear that you just want to spoil my reputation . thank God that have dealt with my people here bussiness wise andsome have met me even you too said it that am legit and correct. what God has finished no mancan destroy . thank you for this

Evidence?? None, just shalaye only. K.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2021
naijasensei:

my friend's Jnr bro will beat him black&blue "No Cap on that"

That guy is one second from meeting that problem he so much likes. He doesn't know that I can open multiple accounts and troll the living daylight outta his miserable wretched life. He should be happy I was in good mood, but if I hear of his mischief again, Nl won't contain me and him.

I compliment my reserve angry

Cc. Repairguru
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2021
Kennyflyair:

My bro I don't know the full story therefore I'm not here to judge. But I feel you should have coupled the phone completely.
And send it back As found. If your As left is not better than As found as an engineer/technician then you should at least be able to return it back to As found.

In this case your As left is worst than As found!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Enigma2049(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Emarex:
Gurus in the house
How can I remove this grey box??

You'll have to change ur wallpaper.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Repairguru the stakes are against you and your statements reeks of more doubt than vindicates you. We have been a family here and I for one have recommended you on this thread. And you owe us more than half statements.

When the phone was sent down to you was it decoupled?

If not, you should have coupled back as it was brought.

Joshkid, it will be good if your friend can register an account and tell us his side since the person involved claims that your friend claimed he didn't send you to make a post.

As vendors in different capacities you have the responsibility to represent us here in good light because whoever recommends someone who disappoints someone who isn't a regular can be seen as an accomplice to whatever the third-party experiences.

Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Catfishing:
my friend's Jnr bro will beat him black&blue "No Cap on that"

That guy is one second from meeting that problem he so much likes. He doesn't know that I can open multiple accounts and troll the living daylight outta his miserable wretched life. He should be happy I was in good mood, but if I hear of his mischief again, Nl won't contain me and him.

I compliment my reserve angry

Cc. Repairguru

Don't bother, he is an unrepentant thief without shame - you cannot shame the shameless. His overconfidence will accelerate his demise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8542) (8543) (8544) (8545) (8546) (8547) (8548) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.