Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9829202 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8626) (8627) (8628) (8629) (8630) (8631) (8632) ... (9354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2021
martyns200:

I just noticed my redmi 8 has stopped recording calls but it's been months I used it. Just decided to try it recently after I did the last update only to find out it wld start recording and later when I check d particular call history, the conversation won't be found. Any way to rectify this?

I don't know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:02am On Sep 10, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Does your Xiaomi 9T screen flicker or goes blank for no reason?

It's only a software setting.

https://www.nairaland.com/6744483/solution-blank-screen-flickering-redmi

Redmi 9T and it is under the Redmi brand not to be confused with Xiaomi Mi 9T
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shopwiser: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2021
lekbel09:
I have a mint redmi note 10 pro 128/8gb RAM available with box and original charger included. Hmu on 09060175155 if interested
what about this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kendrick93(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2021
genius43:

Production has been stopped
Na wah oh.
Is it indefinitely or just a temporary thing?
Btw what timeframe do expect the Redmi 10 to be launched in Nigeria if at all it will be launched here?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2021
kendrick93:

Na wah oh.
Is it indefinitely or just a temporary thing?
Btw what timeframe do expect the Redmi 10 to be launched in Nigeria if at all it will be launched here?

Earlier this year shortly after the launch of this devices I made mention of Global Chipsets Shortages and advised people to not wait for any phone to get cheaper because Chipsets(Processor) manufacturers can't meet up with the demand.

So if they can't secure any more orders for the SD 678 then that is the end of the production.

As for Redmi 10 I don't know when Xiaomi Nigeria would be launching that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nongo123(m): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2021
vibratingpenis:
have you tried a budget sh^t from Samsung with the heavy one ui which some people consider as ground breaking while its quite ok especially with the lagging exynos that Samsung uses in every budget phone from years , Samsung budget phones lag more than Xiaomi
my friend has a redmi note 8 and it doesn't lag unlike Samsung with sh^tty soc and heavy one ui that has so much bloatware also one ui has ads that cannot be deactivated unlike miui
but some people still consider it as ground breaking lol

I started using RN8 last year October which I subsequently lost mid January this year and bought another RN8 early Feb, I have never encountered any bugs in MIUI. Xiaomi is doing the most compared to most brands. I have never encountered any bugs that have rendered my handset to be unusable.
Infact MIUI is one of the best Android skins

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2021
MrGattuso:

Did the update pop up on your device, or did you go online to download it manually?

What MIUI version were you on before, and what model is your device please?
I'm in 12.0.11 right now. I'm using redmi 9t.
I already deactivated auto update but when I check for updates manual, 12.0.15 popped up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lekbel09(m): 8:31am On Sep 10, 2021
shopwiser:
what about this
all sold out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shopwiser: 8:50am On Sep 10, 2021
I'm in need of a Brand New Redmi Note 10s 6/128gb. White colour preferably..if you have pls come to my whatsapp through my signature thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2021
shopwiser:
I'm in need of a Brand New Redmi Note 10s 6/128gb. White colour preferably..if you have pls come to my whatsapp through my signature thanks.

Xiaomi Thread Store, Jumia or any Slot or Pointek Stores near you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shopwiser: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2021
genius43:

Xiaomi Thread Store, Jumia or any Slot or Pointek Stores near you
hy thanks but i will like to deal here...cos it seems this device is unavailable at the moment
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ItzEminence(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2021
What is the solution to Incoming calls not showing up on Redmi 9t until the phone is unlock??

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
ItzEminence:
What is the solution to Incoming calls not showing up on Redmi 9t until the phone is unlock??

Is your google dailer app up to date?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
shopwiser:
hy thanks but i will like to deal here...cos it seems this device is unavailable at the moment
Avail on official Xiaomi store on Jumia. No one get am here for now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shopwiser: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
jboixxx:
Avail on official Xiaomi store on Jumia. No one get am here for now.
ok lemme check.. thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dollarnaira: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mi9T back glass needed urgently
Lagos
Quote with a fair price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Miui grin >>>>>>>

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by davomaster(m): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
The way people complain of bugs with miui on here makes me think if I'm really using a Xiaomi phone, or some people really doesn't know the meaning of bugs. I've been using Redmi note 10 pro for 3 month now and so far it's been a smooth experience. Every phone has its hiccup, even iOS isn't exempted. Check if the issue you're facing can be adjusted in settings and stop staging everything bugs simple because you don't know your way around it.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
davomaster:
The way people complain of bugs with miui on here makes me think if I'm really using a Xiaomi phone, or some people really doesn't know the meaning of bugs. I've been using Redmi note 10 pro for 3 month now and so far it's been a smooth experience. Every phone has its hiccup, even iOS isn't exempted Check if the issue you're facing can be adjusted in settings and stop staging everything bugs simple because you don't know your way around it.

No mind them. My iPhone X just off last week on its own at 30% angry... If na those guys, them go say na bug. I jejely tried to on it, e come show me say no charge. I plug charger, boost am till 100. I continue use my thing. Every phone get craze head sometimes. No be everything be bug

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mustiboy:

cheesy

Na you Juwon beat 10-4 for group? You fall hands.

Nope, not me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by thickkpomo(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
ityP:

No mind them. My iPhone X just off last week on its own at 30% angry... If na those guys, them go say na bug. I jejely tried to on it, e come show me say no charge. I plug charger, boost am till 100. I continue use my thing. Every phone get craze head sometimes. No be everything be bug
exactly
I'm now wondering sef
Any small thing bug
I yus tire o grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
thickkpomo:
exactly
I'm now wondering sef
Any small thing bug
I yus tire o grin

Them go learn. Make them go use transsion first
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
dollarnaira:
Mi9T back glass needed urgently
Lagos
Quote with a fair price
My note 9 pro back glass is shattered too. Need a quote too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
davomaster:
The way people complain of bugs with miui on here makes me think if I'm really using a Xiaomi phone, or some people really doesn't know the meaning of bugs. I've been using Redmi note 10 pro for 3 month now and so far it's been a smooth experience. Every phone has its hiccup, even iOS isn't exempted. Check if the issue you're facing can be adjusted in settings and stop staging everything bugs simple because you don't know your way around it.
Don't mind them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alosbaba007(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
genius43:

Earlier this year shortly after the launch of this devic

As for Redmi 10 I don't know when Xiaomi Nigeria would be launching that.

One of their reps told me yesterday that it will land next week hopefully.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by thickkpomo(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin grin
ityP:

Them go learn. Make them go use transsion first
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hakeem12(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mustiboy:

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Xiaomi offend you?

The screenshot you posted is supposed to be good news, but you cracked me up. cheesy
Na transsion marketer na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hakeem12:
Na transsion marketer na

Nani? No, he's not.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hakeem12(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mustiboy:

Nani? No, he's not.
na joke i dey
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kekilika: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Abeg, that open challenge dem give for small play for inside mushin... dem go respond? We need time and date, we want to check something

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
Adesvelte:
I use a redmi 9A and it's a whole mess
Trends on This place made me opt for It in April but now I regret
Would have gone for Samsung A03 instead
Whenever I have extra money, will sell it off. I still have the receipt and everything intact

Thank you my brother. I thought I was the only one complaining about the phone. Guys here have been bashing me all this while. They even labelled me a troll thinking that I want to pull down the Xiaomi brand. Some even called me a transsion marketer.

Bro, the 9A is a mess like you said and I also regret buying it. I wanted to get Infinix hot 8 before but due to the way these guys hype Xiaomi, I said let me try it and see. I never knew I would regret my decision.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
alosbaba007:

One of their reps told me yesterday that it will land next week hopefully.

Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (8626) (8627) (8628) (8629) (8630) (8631) (8632) ... (9354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.