Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9265003 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8625) (8626) (8627) (8628) (8629) (8630) (8631) ... (9321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Auskyd:

Hmm let's see.
S9 plus. New
S10+ new
Note 9
Note 10+ new
Note 20 ultra 5G new (current device)
OnePlus 8t new
iphone XR direct US Mint.
iPhone 7 Direct US mint
iPhone 7+ Direct US mint
LG G5- CV as my second phone
LGG6- CV as second phone
OnePlus 8T+ 5G New (secondary device; the one Im typing with)
Samsung A20 New
SAMSUNG A51 New
SAMSUNG Note 5 Direct US mint.
Tecno CM (chai, in those days grin)
Infinix note 3, and 4.

Na the ones I fit remember be this.

I buy, use, sell and buy another.

I might not be an authority on phone specs, but abeg I don use devices. No yab me abeg

As at the time you started buying Samsungs, I was already tired of them. And I use all my phone's brand new. No need to start listing because it is exhaustive.

Remember when I told you about TouchWiz, you didn't comment because you had no idea of the experience in the S3, S4 and S5 eras

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Auskyd:

I like you, I go like see you one day whether your fingers match your face lol

I don't like you. I don't want to set my eyes on you.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mustiboy:

Imagine the potopoto wey dey come out from him mouth

I weak for him matter
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jemerson:

You see why I dey talk dem? Dem no know jack

Aswear

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jemerson:

Alaye dey list stolen phones cheesy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
genius43:

As at the time you started buying Samsungs, I was already tired of them. And I use all my phone's brand new. No need to start listing because it is exhaustive.

Remember when I told you about TouchWiz, you didn't comment because you had no idea of the experience in the S3, S4 and S5 eras

Baba you don't need to list them because I didn't ask you to. I listed because you asked. Don't know why you did, but I wanted to satisfy your curiosity and at least show you say I don use devices.

I no use Samsung with TouchWiz no mean say I no use Android back then.

I used the Samsung pocket when it first came out for 23k or so.

I was among the first persons to ever use an Android as a fresher back in 2011 when blackberry was the main thing. We no pass 5 for the whole FSS wey dey use WhatsApp that year lmao.

See Genius, use another thing yab me. Don't bring phones. Abeg. You stopped using Samsungs when they just started getting better. It's your choice.

No dey yoke yourself with all these boys wey dey yarn bants in the name of tech lovers. I too gbadun you too much for that.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jemerson:

I don't like you. I don't want to set my eyes on you.

Normal level. You no go like your betters. I understand lmao.

Midrange boy, with a midrange device.

Dey argue specs upandan you hear? Lmao
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jemerson:

Alaye dey list stolen phones cheesy

Lmfao you wey oppression wan kill.

Dey there wey whine yourself.

Weak comeback lol

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Auskyd:

Baba you don't need to list them because I didn't ask you to. I listed because you asked. Don't know why you did, but I wanted to satisfy your curiosity and at least show you say I don use devices.

I no use Samsung with TouchWiz no mean say I no use Android back then.

I used the Samsung pocket when it first came out for 23k or so.

I was among the first persons to ever use an Android as a fresher back in 2011 when blackberry was the main thing. We no pass 5 for the whole FSS wey dey use WhatsApp that year lmao.

See Genius, use another thing yab me. Don't bring phones. Abeg. You stopped using Samsungs when they just started getting better. It's your choice.

No dey yoke yourself with all these boys wey dey yarn bants in the name of tech lovers. I too gbadun you too much for that.

Okay. A phone I never used was Blackberry, never liked it from start.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nongo123(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jemerson:

Leave John snow alone. He knows nothing

Let me tool.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
genius43:

Okay. A phone I never used was Blackberry, never liked it from start.

Lol I didn't even have the money for it .

My first device did not have a menu button. Na broomstick I take dey press am. From there I used Nokia, the JAVA version. Used that till e collapse one day and saved with my feeding money to buy Samsung pocket lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Auskyd:

Normal level. You no go like your betters. I understand lmao.

Midrange boy, with a midrange device.

Dey argue specs upandan you hear? Lmao

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Auskyd:

Hmm let's see.
S9 plus. New
S10+ new
Note 9
Note 10+ new
Note 20 ultra 5G new (current device)
OnePlus 8t new
iphone XR direct US Mint.
iPhone 7 Direct US mint
iPhone 7+ Direct US mint
LG G5- CV as my second phone
LGG6- CV as second phone
OnePlus 8T+ 5G New (secondary device; the one Im typing with)
Samsung A20 New
SAMSUNG A51 New
SAMSUNG Note 5 Direct US mint.
Tecno CM (chai, in those days grin)
Infinix note 3, and 4.

Na the ones I fit remember be this.

I buy, use, sell and buy another.

I might not be an authority on phone specs, but abeg I don use devices. No yab me abeg

So Oneplus 8t and Galaxy S20 Ultra are your current phones, and you're here judging Xiaomi as if you've used any of their devices before.

You don't have the right to give a judgement over something you don't use.

Be that as it may, your broke-shaming of midrange smartphone users shows just how shallow minded you are.

When did smartphones become a measurement tool for one's pocket? You be ozuor

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mustiboy:

So Oneplus 8t and Galaxy S20 Ultra are your current phones, and you're here judging Xiaomi as if you've used any of their devices before.

You don't have the right to give a judgement over something you don't use.

Be that as it may, your broke-shaming of midrange smartphone users shows just how shallow minded you are.

When did smartphones become a measurement tool for one's pocket? You be ozuor

I no need to answer you, based on say no be you ask me question about which phones I don use. Na only you start insults yet na you say I dey broke shame lol.

Nobody dey follow you drag phones bros, if you like use midranger, upper ranger oh, power ranger sef.

Don't come here and be forming tech bro because you sabi one or two tweaks.

You can do better bro. Insults won't feed you nor me. Just come here, argue and catch trips then go hustle.

Love and light bros. Lol.

Pained.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Auskyd:

I no need to answer you, based on say no be you ask me question about which phones I don use. Na only you start insults yet na you say I dey broke shame lol.

Nobody dey follow you drag phones bros, if you like use midranger, upper ranger oh, power ranger sef.

Don't come here and be forming tech bro because you sabi one or two tweaks.

You can do better bro. Insults won't feed you nor me. Just come here, argue and catch trips then go hustle.

Love and light bros. Lol.

Pained.

grin cheesy grin

Ode ni bobo yi sha.

Who dey follow you talk all that one? Na me ask you for phones wey you don use? Abi wetin concern me if you don use Escobar edition of iPhones sef.

I know a lot more than you can ever imagine, so don't tell me I'm passing judgement based on the fact that I know one or two tweaks.

And, please, don't call me your bro. I no dey on the same wavelength with you. If I catch you for streets, your two balls wey you dey flex online go shrink. Online warrior.

Now get lost.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prechy2836(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Weekend sef never reach... Make I carry popcorn sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tessy990(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good evening, please I need an advice. I want to get my younger brother a redmi 9t, which the complains I've been seen online is not encouraging.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mustiboy:

grin cheesy grin

Ode ni bobo yi sha.

Who dey follow you talk all that one? Na me ask you ask for phones wey you don use? Abi wetin concern me if you don use Escobar edition of iPhones sef.

I know a lot more than you can ever imagine, so don't tell me I'm passing judgement based on the fact that I know one or two tweaks.

And, please, don't call me your bro. I no dey on the same wavelength with you. If I catch you for streets, your two balls wey you dey flex online go shrink. Online warrior.

Now get lost.

Alhaji Lasisi Street, Idioro Bustop, Mushin. When you reach, ask for Akala street.

Call the number on my signature when you reach there. No need for us to play hide and seek. Bring friends along so we fit plenty wey dey play together. It's like to die dey hungry you.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Revelation4(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
tessy990:
Good evening, please I need an advice. I want to get my younger brother a redmi 9t, which the complains I've been seen online is not encouraging.
where do you intend to buy it. I can't find it on jumia anymore
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RuneKingThor: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Violence been don scarce for this thread grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rayjox(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
Auskyd:

Alhaji Lasisi Street, Idioro Bustop, Mushin. When you reach, ask for Akala street.

Call the number on my signature when you reach there. No need for us to play hide and seek. Bring friends along so we fit plenty wey dey play together. It's like to die dey hungry you.
So you are a killer
And when it happens now and they catch you you go say na devil

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
rayjox:

So you are a killer
And when it happens now and they catch you you go say na devil

No jor, we just wan play WHOT and PS5 inside house.

Nobody go kill anybody.

E dey ask for price, maybe e don ready to pay.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tessy990(m): 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Revelation4:
where do you intend to buy it. I can't find it on jumia anymore
One store here in ijebu ode
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Revelation4(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
tessy990:

One store here in ijebu ode
ok. Nice. How much is it now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by curryjuniour(m): 12:33am On Sep 10, 2021
nani667:

If you want to enjoy gaming and literally everything else.., if you want rest of mind jus forget Xiaomi.. Their hardware is great and decent prices, but MemeUI will frustrate your destiny.. Poco X3 Pro, Poco F3... The users of these devices have been suffering and smiling... Xiaomi dishing out different varieties of Poco bugs every update.. MIUI 12 is all manner of bugs, but it is especially buggy in Poco devices...The experience is terrible

My advice is if it is gaming that is your priority, and you don't have sufficient budget for a flagship device, just stay on your Note 9s, it is basically the same chip as that on the Redmi Note 10 Pro..

Poco x3 pro and bugs
Miui is shit for Poco series
Most people are flashing custom rom on their device.
I'm planning on doing that soon

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reeoman: 1:33am On Sep 10, 2021
If you have redmi 7a for sale as scrap.
Please kindly quote me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by martyns200(m): 2:10am On Sep 10, 2021
genius43:

It will come in due time.

Meanwhile you can opt for third party solutions like Cube ACR Pro or True Phone dailer premium.

I just noticed my redmi 8 has stopped recording calls but it's been months I used it. Just decided to try it recently after I did the last update only to find out it wld start recording and later when I check d particular call history, the conversation won't be found. Any way to rectify this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:44am On Sep 10, 2021
Does your Xiaomi 9T screen flicker or goes blank for no reason?

It's only a software setting.

https://www.nairaland.com/6744483/solution-blank-screen-flickering-redmi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 6:39am On Sep 10, 2021
lilshevy:
Ppu are talking about bugs on redmi devices, but I never notice any bug on my Redmi note 8, or am I not observing close enuff? I usually thought redmi devices are almost flawless in all dimensions.

You should have checked those people's moniker and their past post, most are transion fans who feel xiaomi is doing any competition with them, don't mind those claiming samsung fans ooo, they are broke ass niggas either managing transion especially itel or low budget samsung phones. I've been using redmi devices for the past 4 years and most of the bugs I've encountered are not as these jobless mofos parade them I swear.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 6:41am On Sep 10, 2021
Gptech:

Everything don turn bugs now, even when network ish dey too na bug, some ppl just like exaggerate. Even when we used to have weekly beta updates, the bugs complain nr even near wetin these ppl dey talk now.
Check the monikers parading the bug issues and mongering the update fear issues, you'll discover they have something in common; they are all jobless.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 6:49am On Sep 10, 2021
You know some of these charlatans have null knowledge of anything phone that is why when they start whipping their usual fingers you'll understand how much their hands are disconnected from their brain. They've failed to put this into perspective that even Oxygen OS which is considered to be the smoothest skins on Android lagged and underperformed on Nord n100 or whatever that budget phone's name is.
Why aren't you complaining about oxygen OS on that budget device? Or one ui which runs terribly on budget Samsung phones. Why are you obsessed with bashing miui all the time?

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 6:54am On Sep 10, 2021
have you tried a budget sh^t from Samsung with the heavy one ui which some people consider as ground breaking while its quite ok especially with the lagging exynos that Samsung uses in every budget phone from years , Samsung budget phones lag more than Xiaomi
my friend has a redmi note 8 and it doesn't lag unlike Samsung with sh^tty soc and heavy one ui that has so much bloatware also one ui has ads that cannot be deactivated unlike miui
but some people still consider it as ground breaking lol

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8625) (8626) (8627) (8628) (8629) (8630) (8631) ... (9321) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.