Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9162828 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8676) (8677) (8678) (8679) (8680) (8681) (8682) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prechy2836(m): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
nongo123:

But when it booted for the first time it was a little bit bugy do I had to force restart and so far so good
Yeah it was a little laggy at first boot but since I was charging I just left it there and it was all good afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bbeckky: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Prechy2836:
Yeah it was a little laggy at first boot but since I was charging I just left it there and it was all good afterwards.
HI, I got the update earlier but I can't find it again pls is there a way I get it back or manually
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WHITELIGHTER: 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Watching the mix 4 on YouTube...mehn that's a _PHONE_
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
atheistandproud:
How to fix a Xiaomi phone that doesn't want to come on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhOV_TjrJfg

Please consider giving me a sub if you like the video.

I really want to appreciate everyone on this thread that got me to 100 subs. Thank you so much.

I really do appreciate.

I can boast your sub with token

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Flashh: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
genius43:

I don't have an Idea for the timeline for Android 12, if you are not using a Flagship that will be next year.
Till then.
I use RN10 Pro
That's a solid phone, right there.

Btw, do you have a Gcam link for Redmi 10?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
Flashh:
Till then.

Btw, do you have a Gcam link for Redmi 10?

Nope
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Flashh: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
genius43:

Nope
OK then. Thanks!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
pharmtasy:

Are you on vpn? Hatunnel is usually the culprit

You are right. I'm on VPN. Just surprised that it's only Poweramp that does that skipping on my phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prechy2836(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
bbeckky:
HI, I got the update earlier but I can't find it again pls is there a way I get it back or manually
Hope you know how to download and flash manually?
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.0.2.0.RCOMIXM/miui_GINKGOGlobal_V12.0.2.0.RCOMIXM_95e3ba801c_11.0.zip
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Prechy2836:

Name of font?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prechy2836(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Psychodavidovic:

Name of font?
Na you drop the name here wey I quitely thief cheesy cheesy
Amaranth

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Prechy2836:
Na you drop the name here wey I quitely thief cheesy cheesy
Amaranth

Loool thought as much. I almost thought it was my screenshot sef. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
genius43:

I can't see what is causing battery drain from your screenshot. You should share your battery charts especially the network usage chart

I think is working now bcs I deleted all the app I downloaded before the issue.. thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Leite:

I think is working now bcs I deleted all the app I downloaded before the issue.. thanks

Okay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

I can boast your sub with token

Wow thanks

But no...

I would rather have a small number that actually views my stuff than padded numbers that just aren't real and won't translate to views.

Thanks anyway.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gr8teejay: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Guys please I'm having trouble granting permission for my gallery and other apps to use my SD card in my redmi note 9 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bbeckky: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RuneKingThor: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2021
Please who has any idea of GTB current dollar rate? I really miss Abokifx.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by confido2017: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2021
Good morning all,

I am a Samsung fan but the price now is just too high. I want to change to Xiaomi Redmi but what am hearing in this thread is quite discouraging.

Please which of their phones isn''t giving issues. Budget 100k - 160k

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Megilicious(f): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=Flashh post=106595105]
The phone is good and it supports 18W fast charge; which you get your battery full from 70% to 100% in less than 25 minutes. Performance is good, but I regretted not going for the 4/128g. Didn't even know why I didn't pay attention to the 128g Rom.

Well, I will manage it till I go for a better phone next year.

If you need any other information about the phone, I will tell you, since you have interest in getting it.
[/quote

Tanks for this...I appreciate..I waited n waited o..no response I almost got discouraged by the reviews...many said it was bad..camera this ..this and that...BT to the glory of God I av bought it and aav been using it for the past 1wk..and I looooovveeee it

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RuneKingThor: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2021
Redmi note 9s finally got 12.5. It's been very smooth so far. One thing I noticed is that the dark mode seems so darker lol and it also came with a new wallpaper.

Screenshot quality has also improved drastically cheesy

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reminderz: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2021
How do I call record on my Redmi Note 9?, I can't find the option.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CreepyBlackpool: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuneKingThor:
Redmi note 9s finally got 12.5. It's been very smooth so far. One thing I noticed is that the dark mode seems so darker lol and it also came with a new wallpaper.

Screenshot quality has also improved drastically cheesy

Just got mine today.
haven't updated yet

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gr8gem(f): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
genius43:

Okay

Good afternoon genius, please help me with this, i noticed that when i spend long time on Facebook messenger video call, the volume drops down significantly even the highest volume is very low both on speaker and on earpiece that i have to strain to hear, what could be the issue, please help me on this, thanks. My phone is RN10P with the latest software update.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Arabella21(f): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
confido2017:
Good morning all,

I am a Samsung fan but the price now is just too high. I want to change to Xiaomi Redmi but what am hearing in this thread is quite discouraging.

Please which of their phones isn''t giving issues. Budget 100k - 160k

Thanks

Redmi note 10pro 6/128 is suitable for your budget
It’s 160k, it comes with a mi band 5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Harrykn: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
genius43:

Okay
Hello genius, my Redmi 9T isn't charging, it went off on 60% and hasn't come on again for 4 days now. I gave it to a phone engineer and they opened it, uncliped the battery, plugged a charger and the charging symbol came up.
The engine man clipped the battery back to the panel and plugged the charger again and it didn't charge again.
He suggested we boost the battery but it didn't still show the charging symbol , could it be that my phone battery has issues and needs replacement? Or is my charger faulty a d needs replacement?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Afikoo: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Omoh I don't understand my phone ohhh.

Open my message last night and I saw this on it. Deleted them and today , the messages are still here.

Abeg how do I stop this from sending me messages

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elizkid: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
@Genius43

Is there any way to bring back animations to my phone?

I've noticed since I was on MIUI 12 that my phone doesn't have MIUI animations, those smooth transitioning between pages, app icons jumping on your home screen when you unlock your device, wallpaper zooming in/out hen you open/close app folder, and other little animations like the one on the lock screen

Everything is just bland on my device.

I compared some of my friends devices and the animations is so obvious on theirs.

I remember I used to have these animations on my phone as well. Note 9s

Because of it, I've updated to MIUI 12.5 today and have factory reseted my phone. The animations still aren't there

What could be wrong?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Harrykn:

Hello genius, my Redmi 9T isn't charging, it went off on 60% and hasn't come on again for 4 days now. I gave it to a phone engineer and they opened it, uncliped the battery, plugged a charger and the charging symbol came up.
The engine man clipped the battery back to the panel and plugged the charger again and it didn't charge again.
He suggested we boost the battery but it didn't still show the charging symbol , could it be that my phone battery has issues and needs replacement? Or is my charger faulty a d needs replacement?

Give it to a certified Xiaomi repairer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Revelation4(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RuneKingThor: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
CreepyBlackpool:

Just got mine today.
haven't updated yet
Oh I see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8676) (8677) (8678) (8679) (8680) (8681) (8682) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.