Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9279649 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (9321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2017
damoskimovich:

The issue is that the battery life while charging is beginning to act weird. What I mean is that when I charge and use my phone simultaneously, I notice that at some point it charges really fast to like, let's say 60% then gradually drops charges to like 55% and increases again.
use the phone still the battery is completely dead then charge it overnight without switching it own
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 11:42pm On May 26, 2017
Please.. Who is the mod deleting people's comment ere?

Shift us to front page, you wouldn't shift buh the person would come in ere and start deleting people's comments..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:23am On May 27, 2017
Worksunlimited:
Please.. Who is the mod deleting people's comment ere?

Shift us to front page, you wouldn't shift buh the person would come in ere and start deleting people's comments..

lol, that was my comment.. it was deleted and i was banned by the anti spamb*t cos i posted link to Redmi 5 specifications leak.

Modified:
the comment has been restored sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PureMe01: 1:35am On May 27, 2017
brand new,unlaunched oukitel u16 max for sale for Lagos residents only for the sake of physical transaction.#55k.contact if interested.08058250312
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mystic1(m): 1:43am On May 27, 2017
Guys i'm in a fix. I need to get another phone for personal use, wanted xaomi note4x but price has gone up.
Have almost settled for a friends imported lg g3 which he promised to give me for 45k. Now, i've come across some leagoo m8 pro with finger print and some latest tech.
Considering that i'll be using anyone i buy for a long while which should i go for? G3 OR M8 Pro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:09am On May 27, 2017
Mystic1:
Guys i'm in a fix. I need to get another phone for personal use, wanted xaomi note4x but price has gone up.
Have almost settled for a friends imported lg g3 which he promised to give me for 45k. Now, i've come across some leagoo m8 pro with finger print and some latest tech.
Considering that i'll be using anyone i buy for a long while which should i go for? G3 OR M8 Pro?

why not get a more affordable xiaomi phone.. 45k can get u redmi 4x 2gb ram 16gb rom or redmi 4a 2gb ram 32gb rom... they are better than leagoo m8pro

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 3:36am On May 27, 2017
Thank God I finally got my order when they call me yesterday for collecting. But the man iInet at the post office is very funny, he ask me to wait for about 20 minutes not knowing what he is doing, but later he show up and request someone to bring out my order and he now started asking some silly questions like who send the order, and isaid i bought it from smartgo, he said in which country iIsaid China and he said he's not sure if am the owner after he collected the original and the photocopy of my Id card and even called me to collect. And the drama went for about an hour he later said because am using tvc temporary voters card then I I don't have a card and ishow him another card he said not acceptable. But lastly he requested for money apart from the normal 500 but iIsaid iIdon't have money so I give 100

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 3:39am On May 27, 2017
omoadeleye:
Bro have you collected your phone? If so , I would like you to console me with some pictures while I am still lingering for mine Oworock
yes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 3:42am On May 27, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

My bro picked up my Y6 today. Will unbox and review next week.
picked mine too

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 4:02am On May 27, 2017
Oworock:
yes

congratulations my bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:20am On May 27, 2017
Oworock:
yes

Please snap and show us smart go packaging,

I am scared of buyin from that store,nd really wont advice anyone who value there dollars to buy as well,the packaging is too exposed,nd i fear item might get damaged,,untill they improved by using sealed airboxes like oda stores do,i might av to avoid them,thou the cheap prices of there note 4 dey tempting thou
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:21am On May 27, 2017
Oworock:
Thank God I finally got my order when they call me yesterday for collecting. But the man iInet at the post office is very funny, he ask me to wait for about 20 minutes not knowing what he is doing, but later he show up and request someone to bring out my order and he now started asking some silly questions like who send the order, and isaid i bought it from smartgo, he said in which country iIsaid China and he said he's not sure if am the owner after he collected the original and the photocopy of my Id card and even called me to collect. And the drama went for about an hour he later said because am using tvc temporary voters card then I I don't have a card and ishow him another card he said not acceptable. But lastly he requested for money apart from the normal 500 but iIsaid iIdon't have money so I give 100
.Congrats! The wait is finally over and I trust, you're convinced it worth it!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:25am On May 27, 2017
New number to call and whatsapp now is 07051054953

Get your dollars at 370-375

Members of this thread have been taking advantage of this generous offer,gtb aint gat nothing on us. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 5:29am On May 27, 2017
Hybrid Double Dual SIM Card Micro SD Adapter for Android Extender 2 Nano Micro SIM Adapter for XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3 4 3s PRO Max
http://s.aliexpress.com/aEfAvQFb
(from AliExpress Android)
Has anyone tried this hybrid sim adapter that allows one to use two sims and a SD card at same time?
I paid for two for $2.34 with UBA MasterCard now. Uba card now works 24/7.
Gptech
Rookimart
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:30am On May 27, 2017
busuyi44:
Hybrid Double Dual SIM Card Micro SD Adapter for Android Extender 2 Nano Micro SIM Adapter for XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3 4 3s PRO Max
Has anyone tried this hybrid sim adapter that allows one to use two sims and a SD card at same time?
Gptech
Rookimart

At least,no more restictions,
At what rate wia u charged?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:32am On May 27, 2017
busuyi44:
Gptech
Rookimart
It works perfectly if only u would not mind the bulky feel.
UBA is how much now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 5:36am On May 27, 2017
noobody:

At least,no more restictions,
At what rate wia u charged?
yet to get debit alert but im expecting #385/$ saw on AbokiFx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:40am On May 27, 2017
busuyi44:
yet to get debit alert but im expecting #385/$ saw on AbokiFx

grin as my oga wud say

Dem go dey ok mehn!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 5:43am On May 27, 2017
Guys, how efficient is mi 5 prime, what about the battery & is the camera good enough, how far about snapdragon 820 and finally, who can order this phone for my friend?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:47am On May 27, 2017
jboixxx:

It works perfectly if only u would not mind the bulky feel.
UBA is how much now?

O bulky baje!!
Frm the light weight of 320..
The bank account go rust nor be small
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:50am On May 27, 2017
melorious4:
Guys, how efficient is mi 5 prime, what about the battery & is the camera good enough, how far about snapdragon 820 and finally, who can order this phone for my friend?

Holla @noobody,protein0,rookidimart,emmiminaj can help you order it,i just dont wanna post private chats on a public forum,according to a user who buy am recently,he has been speaking wonders of that cute bad boy!!

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:52am On May 27, 2017
noobody:

O bulky baje!!
Frm the light weight of 320..
The bank account go rust nor be small
.I won't be quoting you again! Your response de keel person.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:54am On May 27, 2017
noobody:

Holla @noobody,protein0,rookidimart,emmiminaj rookidmart, emaminaj can help you order it,i just dont wanna post private chats on a public forum,according to a user who buy am recently,he has been speaking wonders of that cute bad boy!!

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:00am On May 27, 2017
.My people, NIPO.ST village people no wan free o. My files don disappear from my phone o but the space allocated to them still de there. SOS!!!
I've tried using Windows but they're still missing too and there's no drive letter attached to the phone's internal storage, I for use cmd.
See attached!!
Gptech, rookidmart, emaminaj, the grandmaster grandmufti, Princetom1 and all my people dem...I call on you o. Don't let these nipo.st people winch ma phone o. Impt docs de therein o.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 6:07am On May 27, 2017
noobody:

Holla @noobody,protein0,rookidimart,emmiminaj can help you order it,i just dont wanna post private chats on a public forum,according to a user who buy am recently,he has been speaking wonders of that cute bad boy!!

He will like to know more about the phone b4 ordering it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 6:17am On May 27, 2017
noobody:
New number to call and whatsapp now is 07051054953

Get your dollars at 370-375

Members of this thread have been taking advantage of this generous offer,gtb aint gat nothing on us. grin

I was d one called u grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:18am On May 27, 2017
melorious4:

He will like to know more about the phone b4 ordering it.

Youtube videos,hands on,reviews,stress tests,comparisions,drop tests,jerryrig everything videos.
Gsmarena spec sheet
Alixpress user reviews and pictures

Contact us when you have made a descision,we would be willing to help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:20am On May 27, 2017
iliyande:

I was d one called u grin

grin grin

Really!! I tot it was a newbie with trust issues oo..
U sabi say that parol risky na,except u av a very old methusulah account,then holla me back,would be willing to help!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 6:23am On May 27, 2017
noobody:

Youtube videos,hands on,reviews,stress tests,comparisions,drop tests,jerryrig everything videos.
Gsmarena spec sheet
Alixpress user reviews and pictures

Contact us when you have made a descision,we would be willing to help

Thanks @nobody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 6:29am On May 27, 2017
noobody:

grin grin

Really!! I tot it was a newbie with trust issues oo..
U sabi say that parol risky na,except u av a very old methusulah account,then holla me back,would be willing to help!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

my account na 2013 oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:37am On May 27, 2017
Oworock:

Finally finally you go travel. Oya come and be going
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:38am On May 27, 2017
jboixxx:
.My people, NIPO.ST village people no wan free o. My files don disappear from my phone o but the space allocated to them still de there. SOS!!!
I've tried using Windows but they're still missing too and there's no drive letter attached to the phone's internal storage, I for use cmd.
See attached!!
Gptech, rookidmart, emaminaj, the grandmaster grandmufti, Princetom1 and all my people dem...I call on you o. Don't let these nipo.st people winch ma phone o. Impt docs de therein o.

You don reboot? No old backup?

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (9321) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Geofavor(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.