Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9280013 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (9321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:39am On May 27, 2017
GrandMufti:

You don reboot? No old backup?
Rebooted twice but nothing. Even my backup files are gone! Apps still active, just download files, pictures, music's, documents which I don't have backup for.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:42am On May 27, 2017
iheanyi4u:

Did you mistakenly hide the folders?
Nope! I didn't. I even checked using the folder option on Windows but nothing hidden.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:44am On May 27, 2017
rookidmart:

If it shows up on the phone but not on the system then it's a virus on the system that hides your files.
You can either:
-show hidden folders on the system
-access the files directly from the drive path letter via CMD
http://ccm.net/forum/affich-9313-i-cant-see-my-files-wich-is-not-hidden
Only the folders on the earlier attached image are showing on both device and Windows. Will check the attached link. Thanks.
I'm still open to suggestions o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2017
Synclare:
No one is helping out. Not cool.
Based on some earlier reply you should add a little to your budget and get the Redmi Note 4(x) Snapdragon.
*The camera is okay in good lighting condition but don't expect wonders in lowlight, most phones perform poorly here.
*There is a 3GB ram 32GB storage option and a recent 4GB ram 64GB option, you should knw the 4/64 version will be more expensive.
*The charging time will not win any awards but the battery endurance is one of the best out there presently.

Concerning purchasing, you can contact @noobody and speific family members to help you fund your Alipocket account or make the purchase for you @ very competitive rate, IF YOU DON'T HAVE TRUST ISSUES!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2017
shapman:
hello house, does the redmi 4x ships with earpiece? if yes, how is the quality like?
anybody familiar with the sony ericson kseries earpiece of then? that earpiece was wonderful! won't mind similar recommendation(s). thanks.
That will only happen in special promo cases, the seller will indicate (+xiaomi earphone). You can check aliexpress, I remember seeing something like that a while back but don't get your hopes too high sha.
Xiaomi phones are already too cheap to be adding those accessories from factory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:00am On May 27, 2017
emaminaj:

if there's no drive letter, try assigning a drive letter via disk management...That's if the drive volume is captured there
.I've tried that, the device storage isn't captured under disk management!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:03am On May 27, 2017
Dmedalion:
Once a device is connected as an MTP device(Recent usb technology on android) , wont assign a letter ...best advice is hard reset the device,and never attempt connectin it to d pc that it was connected to b4 this trouble came up,unless the system has been treated/well optimised (use of a good antivirus 'windows defender' and combo with a usb antivirus security (smadav pro 17)@jboixxxx
What actually happened is still a mystery cuz the PC is well optimised and secured.
Still open to suggestions.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dmedalion: 11:10am On May 27, 2017
jboixxx:

What actually happened is still a mystery cuz the PC is well optimised and secured.
Still open to suggestions.
resetting the device will tell bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:17am On May 27, 2017
[quote author=Namzy post=56917604][/quote]
Tried the suggested app but same content with the stock explorer's.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:19am On May 27, 2017
Dmedalion:
resetting the device will tell bro
That's losing all content of the device! #MyFear. The file I need is just about 20MB which I don't have a backup for yet. #Chai!.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:32am On May 27, 2017
Guys Singapore Post no dey show tracking?

The thing no dey show any information for 17track
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:35am On May 27, 2017
4llerbuntu:

Maybe nothing to update yet. Check Singapore dot com .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 11:40am On May 27, 2017
Sprintx24:

How far with your battery after the update? I dey fear to update based on the reviews wey I see online from other users. Is it okay to update? From your experience so far.. undecided
From my experience so far the battery has been great. What I did was that I did a factory reset after updating my device. Due to reason that prior to the update, my battery was misbehaving in terms of charging. But right now, I'm enjoying my device grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OLADO(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2017
Edakun while testing, i hid a video and now trying to get it back on my device is a problem. How do i go about it. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2017
Brand new Redmi 4x for sale, whatsapp me if interested.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Which version you update to?

Kindly post a link to the rom for us too..

Na from the system update I been update from. Not from the rom link. Just go to your system update and you're good to go wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2017
4llerbuntu:

Check global.cainiao.com they update faster and the site is more optimised than 17track.
Infact your tracking info will be shown directly in your 'orders' list. Just wait a few days after the seller has shipped.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2017
So any idea what this means? Na the same thing 17track dey show

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:59am On May 27, 2017
4llerbuntu:
So any idea what this means? Na the same thing 17track dey show
Wait some days for update.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2017
vintino:

Yeah, I guess the thread created got to them their state post master was at the post office yesterday to investigate, saying they will get back to me buy next week

The thread helped quite alright!
But i think the email jboixx sent to pmg really made more of an impact,well i think so

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 12:18pm On May 27, 2017
seyizma:

Ooh! You should have just gone there. I collected my 2 packages today and didn't wait for their call. My packages arrived Nigeria o Wednesday. The old man you're talking about, is he the one that gives slip?

The old man ask for my name and he check some slip with him and he said my name is not there and that my package is in Lagos but will get to Ibadan today and I ask him if I can wait but he said he's sure that there van have not takeoff in Lagos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dmedalion: 12:29pm On May 27, 2017
jboixxx:

That's losing all content of the device! #MyFear. The file I need is just about 20MB which I don't have a backup for yet. #Chai!.
sorry bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 12:40pm On May 27, 2017
GrandMufti:

Finally finally you go travel. Oya come and be going
lol now plan it for after the holidays
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngpo413: 12:50pm On May 27, 2017
Gptech:

This is interesting, after doing what GrandMufti said, will like to see how it fares.
Gptech,Grandmufti,to be sincere I find it very difficult to differentiate both of you, probably because of the letter "G".....lol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 12:58pm On May 27, 2017
Youngpo413:
Gptech,Grandmufti,to be sincere I find it very difficult to differentiate both of you, probably because of the letter "G".....lol.

They are twins cheesy grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2017
scotweezy:
Seriously some pple don't have a clue why we dey passionate about Xiaomi phones here. Can you guys imagine this common Nokia earphones that comes with this their recent range of feature phones sounds really amazing. After just doing some little changes in the headphone settings.
Maleek berry's 'Kontrol' have been on replay! cool
Seriously, a lot of things dey wen person dey enjoy, all of a sudden I don like listening ti music with earphones, no thanks to Xiaomi shocked.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tonyeb2k(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2017
unboxing of my redmi 4 prime.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 1:00pm On May 27, 2017
damoskimovich:

Na from the system update I been update from. Not from the rom link. Just go to your system update and you're good to go wink

Your update na 8.2.1.0 or higher?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngpo413: 1:05pm On May 27, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2017
40manlappy:

They are twins cheesy grin
I jus dey spy this grand conspiracy grin.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2017
OLADO:
Edakun while testing, i hid a video and now trying to get it back on my device is a problem. How do i go about it. Thanks

Go to your Explorer app, drag from top all the way down. Don't release till you see the padlock icon. Then you will be promoted to enter your password
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2017
Theloveth:
Someone complained few days ago that his phone information was displaying despatched to Lebanon or some country like. Mine is displaying same too from Dreami store. Don't know if it's some kind of error. Who is the person abeg?
na me o

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (9321) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Geofavor(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.