Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9179150 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8751) (8752) (8753) (8754) (8755) (8756) (8757) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
genius43:

Overpriced to the highest level. RN10 isn't supposed to be more expensive than Redmi Note 10s
You started by making the outrageous claim that redmi note 10 cannot be found. Now you're an unsolicited price expert.
Dafuuq? undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KallmemrB0: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
crownedrookie:

??
bro that's not the general redmi Note 10...thsts the 5G and its kinda diff
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
KallmemrB0:
bro that's not the general redmi Note 10...thsts the 5G and its kinda diff
For the one UP.
The one below is the normal N10 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willsonsemilore(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
Toyorsih:

It's happening to my phone too ... Redmi note 8, meanwhile you can browse, yeah ?

Mine works perfectly fine
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KallmemrB0: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
crownedrookie:

For the one UP.
The one below is the normal N10 pro
... He's right tho.... Getting the new redmi note 10 in Nigeria at the moment is kinda Hard...
But you can find the note 10s..note 105G.. and note 10 Pro...

Also Pls dont insult next time.. You present ur point like the Big Boss you are
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
crownedrookie:

You started by making the outrageous claim that redmi note 10 cannot be found. Now you're an unsolicited price expert.
Dafuuq? undecided

Can you find it in any authorised store? The major ones, Slot, Pointek, Raya, Fine Brothers we know that warranty covers?

I could have simply told you to go AliExpress.

And please learn some manners, I don't owe anyone any response here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by killerdragon(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
As the title says I'm looking for a brand new/or neatly used Poco x3 pro 256 gb for sale

Must be able to deliver doorstep to ekiti(we can use vesicash escrow if you think I'll cancel the order or something).

I can pay delivery fee upfront

You must have good rep on nairaland or have done last sales before
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by killerdragon(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
Anyone with Poco x3 pro for sale

Can deliver to ekiti as well
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Frestuffng: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
Redmi note 10 motherboard needed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stoney3813: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
Praxtech:

Redmi 7 iterations is the high point for Xiaomi midrange devices
Doesn't make them better than newer models
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stoney3813: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
killerdragon:
As the title says I'm looking for a brand new/or neatly used Poco x3 pro 256 gb for sale

Must be able to deliver doorstep to ekiti(we can use vesicash escrow if you think I'll cancel the order or something).

Lmao grin see condition
No seller here can go through the stress of sending your package to your doorstep even if you have millions to pay.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
killerdragon:

Do you want it delivered to you in your bedroom? If you are really serious in getting the phone kindly use Jumia

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Praxtech: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
Stoney3813:

Doesn't make them better than. newer models
Nothing spectacular in the newer models
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Praxtech: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
crownedrookie:

Chief no one asked if he can find redmi note 10 in authorized stores or for price analysis. The question I asked you left it and delved into what I didn't ask, mentioning me in the process. I didn't know if for some reason you're against people buying this particular phone, first saying it's not available then calling the one I showed you over priced. (Neither of which informatio.n I asked for). If u feel u owe no one a response then don't respond. It's simple
That phone is available everywhere nau?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Praxtech:

That phone is available everywhere nau?
It's in stores, it's on jumia. Not sure about konga. But it's very available and their are lots of accredited stores that come with warranty if u buy there.
I just say make I ask if the spec differences is worth upgrading from a good Note 9 pro. I no con understand the answer wey I dey get

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Praxtech: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
KallmemrB0:
seriously most of you Don't do deep clean of your Gadgets... Those junks are mostly from whatsapp backup log file alot.....

I basically do Deep clean twice a week
Deep clean will not remove the other file contents
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
crownedrookie:

Chief no one asked if he can find redmi note 10 in authorized stores or for price analysis. The question I asked you left it and delved into what I didn't ask, mentioning me in the process. I didn't know if for some reason you're against people buying this particular phone, first saying it's not available then calling the one I showed you over priced. (Neither of which information I asked for). If u feel u owe no one a response then don't respond. It's simple

Ogq you mentioned Redmi note 10 then posted screenshot of Redmi note 10 5G and note 10 Pro and both are different from note 10, you're the one that's confused.

He's also right, the normal Redmi note 10 brand new is only available on aliexpress at the moment and it seems he hasn't even noticed your screenshot doesn't correspond to your write up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
Meister:

Ogq you mentioned Redmi note 10 then posted screenshot of Redmi note 10 5G and note 10 Pro and both are different from note 10, you're the one that's confused.

He's also right, the normal Redmi note 10 brand new is only available on aliexpress at the moment and it seems he hasn't even noticed your screenshot doesn't correspond to your write up
I hardly ever buy a version of a phone that's not pro. I don't take them as diff phones so I hardly see need to specify "pro" when asking since they start from the same baseline specs, you then have the choice for a slight upgrade at higher prices. The normal note 10 is available in a lot of physical stores at the plaza though.
Thoroughly understood though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KallmemrB0: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Praxtech:

Deep clean will not remove the other file contents
it will ooo. Maybe not all.. At least try
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
killerdragon:

Las Las na your type dem dey quick scam
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Praxtech: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
KallmemrB0:
it will ooo. Maybe not all.. At lea.st try
Try disk usage and storage analyser...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Praxtech: 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
lakunle1love:
Brand New Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Screen (LCD) for sale.
WhatsApp or Call 07013923015
Do you have Redmi 7 screen? But I'm not paying 15k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
adefemi007:
Hello guys, I'm doing a survey. I want to test the market with xiaomi customized phone pouches like the I phones and co?
Would people here be interested in something like this? Pictures attached below for other brand pouches
Yes, I'm interested
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
lakunle1love:

Ads are not allowed on this thread. Please take it to the right thread thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Vicboi1(m): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Who knows where i can get original Xiaomi redmi note 9 pro charging chord , the one am using isn't charging fast like the original
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:08am On Dec 06, 2021
Vicboi1:
Who knows where i can get original Xiaomi redmi note 9 pro charging chord , the one am using isn't charging fast like the original

Get a baseus cord from Jboixxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2021
crownedrookie:

Dafuuq? undecided
its seems you lack common sense, your initial post was about redmi note 10 not 5g or pro version and he told you that note 10 is nearly impossible to find in Nigeria which is a known fact since the production is phased out, the screenshot you posted is for note 10 5g and note 10 pro which are higher brothers to note 10.
Learn some manners

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2021
crownedrookie:

I hardly ever buy a version of a phone that's not pro. I don't take them as diff phones so I hardly see need to specify "pro" when asking since they start from the same baseline specs, you then have the choice for a slight upgrade at higher prices. The normal note 10 is available in a lot of physical stores at the plaza though.
at the bolded, you have to acknowledge it oo because they are all different phone with different specs, parts and updates

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2021
Vicboi1:
get one from jboixxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stoney3813: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2021
crownedrookie:

You are really confused.
You only get what you ask for, no one cares if you 'don't see the need to specify pro'.

So, the manufacturers that named them did so for vague reasons abi. People self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8751) (8752) (8753) (8754) (8755) (8756) (8757) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.