Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9177159 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8792) (8793) (8794) (8795) (8796) (8797) (8798) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Another update for redmi 9t
Miui 12.5.6

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bluev: 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tiger2020:
Miui 12.5.6
Wetin de happen na, how come am not getting this update on mine?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Reminderz:
How I don't get it? please expatiate.. like I said I have already registered mi account

I don't have the luxury of time just ensure that your email and phone number are both linked with your mi account.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Omuka: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bluev:

Wetin de happen na, how come am not getting this update on mine?
same here. What is happening?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobolarry(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
It doesn't look like Redmi 9c would get Android 11/MIUI 12.5 update 'cause it's over a year.
Viiictor10:
9a and 8a have gotten their own, looks like it's only 9c that remains
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tiger2020:
Miui 12.5.6
wow at last
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Icolosis(m): 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
My Redmi 7 all of a sudden started having mobile network issues.
It can't connect to 4G anymore(Using a 4G sim and in a 4G area, If I put same sim card in another device it connects 4G without stress). Even the 3G it connects to is very very terrible
Also, the network bar goes off every now and then. Sometimes self, when I have bars, my number would not be reachable. I've tried many different sim cards and they all experience the same problem when in my Redmi 7.

I've rebooted, formatted and even flashed EU ROM (from global ROM) all to avail.
Right now the only way for me to browse is by WiFi.
Anyone ever experienced something like this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by consumingfire: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tiger2020:
Miui 12.5.6
I have looked forward for this update on my 9t. My am l not getting it?.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Icolosis:
My Redmi 7 all of a sudden started having mobile network issues.
It can't connect to 4G anymore(Using a 4G sim and in a 4G area, If I put same sim card in another device it connects 4G without stress). Even the 3G it connects to is very very terrible
Also, the network bar goes off every now and then. Sometimes self, when I have bars, my number would not be reachable. I've tried many different sim cards and they all experience the same problem when in my Redmi 7.

I've rebooted, formatted and even flashed EU ROM (from global ROM) all to avail.
Right now the only way for me to browse is by WiFi.
Anyone ever experienced something like this?
When did this issue begin?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Icolosis(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Gptech:

When did this issue begin?

Sometime in October last year
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Entanglement: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hello guys! Was directed to nairaland ( particular this group to get some help or useful information).

There is it this stuff called deadboot which particularly happen on redmi 9T. Unfortunately my phone was one of the defective product of redmi 9t being shipped to Nigeria.

I was told that Raya is Xiaomi care service and when I summited the phone to them, it took them 1 week to check if my warrant is void or active. The next week when I went to them, they told me that my money will be refunded that they will called me to bring my carton and recite! And it's been one month now since they took my phone without calling or anything.

My next move now is to go there RAYA ELECTRONIC CARE to scatter that place or to cause comotion (the Nigeria way) so that something will be done.

But before I do that I just wanted to inquiry if any or some of you must have had similar experience with redmi 9T and did Raya actually refunded you?
And please if there is any useful idea regarding my situation, I will love to hear your humble opinion on this.

Thanks! And best regards to Xiaomi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olavincentus: 2:30am On Jan 16, 2022
My redmi 9t also suffered the famous deathbooth. I took it to Raya care ikeja and I was refunded. I went there prepared. I took along all the phone accessories.then collected the personal phone number of the attendant for follow up.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by killercute16(m): 5:35am On Jan 16, 2022
Hello guys..... My Rn8 gets really slows and hangs lately, I've tried rebooting and restarting everytime, but it still persist, there is still storage space oh...... And also, I tried downloading the latest update but it keeps tellinge to free up some space when clearly I do have more than the required space for it...... Bosses in the house help your boy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eidris01(m): 6:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Olavincentus:
My redmi 9t also suffered the famous deathbooth. I took it to Raya care ikeja and I was refunded. I went there prepared. I took along all the phone accessories.then collected the personal phone number of the attendant for follow up.
Same here, i was told to come along with my carton and receipt since last week, but i'm yet to receive any refund . Any advice?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:35am On Jan 16, 2022
killercute16:
Hello guys..... My Rn8 gets really slows and hangs lately, I've tried rebooting and restarting everytime, but it still persist, there is still storage space oh...... And also, I tried downloading the latest update but it keeps tellinge to free up some space when clearly I do have more than the required space for it...... Bosses in the house help your boy.
How much space you get?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:37am On Jan 16, 2022
Icolosis:

Sometime in October last year
Should be antenna issue. Try to open up the phone and check the antenna wire.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by womenareapess: 7:43am On Jan 16, 2022
Eidris01:
Same here, i was told to come along with my carton and receipt since last week, but i'm yet to receive any refund . Any advice?
yours is even last week, my own is since last month. I'm planning to storm that stupid Raya care at Ikeja on Monday, and I think I will buy into that guy ideal by scattering that place (the Nigeria way) grin

Useless people! Dey push a defective product to Africa because they think we black men are fools angry

Chinese people are the most useless people on earth
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Icolosis(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2022
Gptech:

Should be antenna issue. Try to open up the phone and check the antenna wire.

Wow, I'm not a technician. Won't even know the antenna if I see it sad
Guess it's to take it to a repair shop then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nongo123(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zenith4biz(m): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
nongo123:
https://xiaomiui.net/poco-m3-and-redmi-9t-wont-turn-on-here-is-the-solution-3193/

Redmi 9Tand Poco M3

Letting the battery run out has always been a saving grace for me. I like the phone but the deadboot issue is really a war.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by womenareapess: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
zenith4biz:

Letting the battery run out has always been a saving grace for me. I like the phone but the deadboot issue is really a war.
how can you let the battery to run out when the phone refuses to on undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Randerl: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2022

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omotolsy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
Please do we have custom software users in the Redmi Note 10 Pro here?

Please what is the most stable Android 12 CR for Redmi Note 10 Pro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
omotolsy:
Please do we have custom software users in the Redmi Note 10 Pro here?

Please what is the most stable Android 12 CR for Redmi Note 10 Pro?
go to your phone's group on telegram and ask this question not here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zenith4biz(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
womenareapess:
how can you let the battery to run out when the phone refuses to on undecided

The phone is not actually off during deadboot, its on with blackscreen of death, it consumes battery a lot, after sometime I just plug charger and boot it up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alfabest07(m): 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
zenith4biz:

The phone is not actually off during deadboot, its on with blackscreen of death, it consumes battery a lot, after sometime I just plug charger and boot it up
May i never face this issue, God abeg o

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by erobes: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Gptech:

Open the back cover of the phone and check if the battery connector is attached. You can detach it and reattach if its attached, then charge the phone. You can check YouTube on how to do this.

I have tried this boss,it is still not turning on or charging. Make this phone pity me na,there is no money on ground
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by erobes: 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Alfabest07:
if system does recognise the device in my computer, then the phone is on, maybe you should go check your screen

it is not the screen sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GreaterFuture(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anyone here repaired there Camera before?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alfabest07(m): 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
erobes:

it is not the screen sir

Chai.. You go visit care centre bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (8792) (8793) (8794) (8795) (8796) (8797) (8798) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kaymania(m), dcrested(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.