Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9251397 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8796) (8797) (8798) (8799) (8800) (8801) (8802) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2022
Ocon:
Which Redmi phone is the better buy for 80-85k?

Check the thread store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ocon: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2022
GrandMufti:

Check the thread store
yes, I just need idea of the better buy.

Redmi 10 or Redmi 9c falls within the range
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2022
Ocon:
yes, I just need idea of the better buy.

Redmi 10 or Redmi 9c falls within the range
Redmi 10
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2022
Idrismusty97:
My brother please be rest assured that i have nothing to prove to you cause you are a nobody, You don't know me i don't know you. There's absolutely no point coming on nairaland to justify anything to a nobody when i could easily do whatever i want to do without your knowledge. That post is for others using the Redmi 9T so if you aren't using it run along. Thank you.

You have nothing to prove to me yet you're quoting me, when I didn't quote you.
You've been looking for a way to return that phone since , you just found out a way to justify your actions and you're here feeling important.
If you were a somebody like you claimed you would have dumped that phone in the trash, cos you've overused it's warranty.
Everybody dey feel important, you self join. I no get your time, if not I go use mouth finish you.
Rest abeg and stop quoting me, cos I won't give you that attention again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ocon: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2022
pharmtasy:

Redmi 10
thank you boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Idrismusty97(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2022
Privit:

You have nothing to prove to me yet you're quoting me, when I didn't quote you.
You've been looking for a way to return that phone since , you just found out a way to justify your actions and you're here feeling important.
If you were a somebody like you claimed you would have dumped that phone in the trash, cos you've overused it's warranty.
Everybody dey feel important, you self join. I no get your time, if not I go use mouth finish you.
Rest abeg and stop quoting me, cos I won't give you that attention again.
I should dump a phone i bought 75k in the trash because of you, look at this îdiot. Yes i have been looking for a way to return it ever since i bought it. What would you do about it? Nothing! Because like i said you are a nobody. And you better keep to your word of not quoting me or directing any snide remarks at me, because i will give you back what you ask for double.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LtChisom: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2022
Idrismusty97:
To be honest i don't know for them. But those with the highest reboot are more likely to experience it from what i have observed. Of course I may be wrong also.

You need to be straightforward when making your assertions because you are confusing us.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LtChisom: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2022
womenareapess:
oga which kind question you dey ask like this!
You self sit down ask yourself this your question and see if the question ring any meaning for your mind!

Redmi 9t if not all is defective during manufacturing . This issue is only with redmi 9t and Poco M3 product

Now you are on the speed lane, breathe first please cos I need to understand something here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Idrismusty97(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2022
LtChisom:

You need to be straightforward when making your assertions because you are confusing us.
That's exactly why i started the whole post with "I think". I think... Asin "me" personally, base on "my" experience, base on my "observation". English isn't hard.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LtChisom: 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Idrismusty97:
That's exactly why i started the whole post with "I think". I think... Asin "me" personally, base on "my" experience, base on my "observation". English isn't hard.
Ok. Make Í go revise my macmillan english for primary 3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by onecornerboy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Please fams can i get link to download stable redmi 10 gcam
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mrsdaniel: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hello house, I'm experiencing sudden closure of my browser tabs from several page tabs to just 1. Please how do i stop browser tab from closing on Pocophone ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tuneroxide: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Na Binance support you go meet

Dem go help you verify.
Hope you have verified your account.
henrygold100:
set it up as new one ? Am having the same problem. I want to login Binance, and I am using google Authenticator In the old device dat was stolen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tuneroxide: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
I can't use that with all my apps na
LtChisom:

lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
onecornerboy:
Please fams can i get link to download stable redmi 10 gcam

Gcamator
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Idrismusty97:
I think the thing is programed by how often you reboot. I bought mine around same time with my bro for example but he did NYSC in a remote place where there's no light so his phone die often. I could count how many times i have rebooted mine with last month being the highest. I was even thinking mine was among the good ones. They were about four people at Raya yesterday with same problem, one woman said she always switch hers off to sleep and one day it didn't come up again. I will advice your dad should backup then always reboot once in a while just to be certain he is on the safe side. It's better it happen to him during his warranty than when it expires. They won't even attend to you if the phone appears to be functional even do it may happen later. Mined is 8 months btw.

Mine will be 11 months ending... But i am very scared

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolardzy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Quick question
Do you guys keep your screens running at 120hz Everytime?
How's the impact on your battery life?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prechy2836(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
kolardzy:
Quick question
Do you guys keep your screens running at 120hz Everytime?
How's the impact on your battery life?
Quick answer... Try the available options and give us feedback grin grin cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaqorbit(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Good day guys. Every app on my phone is in dark mode. How can I stop this. Imagine even 22bet. undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FryMosquito: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Buckle up.. It's near

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
blaqorbit:
Good day guys. Every app on my phone is in dark mode. How can I stop this. Imagine even 22bet. undecided

Because you selected Dark Mode. Dark Mode is system wide.

To turn off for individual apps search Dark Mode from settings and select More Dark Mode options
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Revelation4(m): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

Mine will be 11 months ending... But i am very scared
The more you get scared, the more you believe it will happen. The more you believe it will happen, the greater the chances that it will
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaqorbit(m): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
genius43:

Because you selected Dark Mode. Dark Mode is system wide.

To turn off for individual apps search Dark Mode from settings and select More Dark Mode options
Thanks...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Anyone0455: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
FryMosquito:
Buckle up.. It's near

Can't wait
I just hope there will be pre order�
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolardzy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prechy2836:

Quick answer... Try the available options and give us feedback grin grin cheesy
grin e dey drain battery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prechy2836(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
kolardzy:

grin e dey drain battery
Abi so you don see em finish
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolardzy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
How to activate the partial screenshot feature.

Download SetEdit from Playstore.

* Open the app
* Click add new setting.
* Input three_gesture_long_press in the space provided.
* On the next page which is edit settings, input partial_screen_shot.
* Click save changes, that's all! No need to reboot or anything.
* You can use it by tapping and holding on your screen with three fingers smiley

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by onecornerboy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
genius43:

Gcamator
I downloaded it there but it didn't install
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jarchi(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
genius43:

Redmi 9c has no issues. Updates for some devices maybe delayed but doesn't mean it is because the device is problematic.

I don't mean issues, like issues. I mean maybe they haven't perfected optimization and the likes on it so they had to tone down to boost the fluid usage. The only issue 9c has is the added benefits like split screen, low brightness and obviously the bonuses the big guys like note enjoy. It's worth the money though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eidris01(m): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
I'd love the phone experts to recommend me a good phone. I'd love to get a xiaomi phone , but the experience I had with redmi 9t (dead boot), left a bad taste in my mouth and I don't want to have such experience again.. Which phone can I go for, with 80k budget and with a strong battery

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:51am On Jan 19, 2022
Eidris01:
I'd love the phone experts to recommend me a good phone. I'd love to get a xiaomi phone , but the experience I had with redmi 9t (dead boot), left a bad taste in my mouth and I don't want to have such experience again.. Which phone can I go for, with 80k budget and with a strong battery

At that price currently none
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:52am On Jan 19, 2022
onecornerboy:

I downloaded it there but it didn't install
That is where I downloaded for my sister. Go to your download folder and install the APK manually.

Alternatively go to Xda-forum your solution should be there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8796) (8797) (8798) (8799) (8800) (8801) (8802) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.