Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9191854 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8838) (8839) (8840) (8841) (8842) (8843) (8844) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Deelaw:

You're right....But it seems the higher the version code, the higher the priority for Xiaomi phones. RN10Pro has alwaz been ahead. My observation though

And besides, you've been quiet lately about these updates. Seems you've not been given yet?

Not true as for the higher the code. Backend tests are ongoing before pilots or public betas to stable beta before the public stable. I can't type so much for you to get these but know that there are roms that get built and never released to the public.

I am currently very occupied and hardly have time for myself talk more NL
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Person wey tell you make you update your phone do you bad thing?
You never update and you dey look for incompatibility..
RN10P update is 3.1GB while RN10 update is 2.6GB so what do you have to say about that one Mr higher miui?

If that is also your own way of telling people to update their phones, don't bring such to my doorstep, I'm not used to such arrogance. Just because you are faceless doesn't give you the right to insult people at will.

You're treated the way you present yourself...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
genius43:

Not true as for the higher the code. Backend tests are ongoing before pilots or public betas to stable beta before the public stable. I can't type so much for you to get these but know that there are roms that get built and never released to the public.

I am currently very occupied and hardly have time for myself talk more NL

Okay i see, that explains it though....Cheers man!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babsolala: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
moshoodn:
Guys,

For my Redmi Note 10 Pro, I got a MIUI 13 update this morning. It was SKFMIXM.

My previous build of 12.5 was RKFMIXM. I also heard there's a RKFMIXM for 13.

Is it safe to go ahead with the SKFMIXM update Xiaomi pushed to me?

Regards.

UPDATE
Looks like the Babsolala and I posted about the same time.

With the build on his screenshot, I can assume I am good to go with my own update.

Many thanks Babsolala for the screenshots.

Cheers.

Welcome, bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Marlodah(m): 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
paulcr7:

I like it. It's light, portable, and fast. I love the display as well. Not a camera person so I can't say anything about that.
Forget camera jare, we talking about phone performance
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sweetveek(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
genius43:

It is not a problem.

Either you are installing an app for a different architecture or an app that is confiicting with an existing setup.

And for clarity Xiaomi Mi 9t or Redmi 9t?
Mi 9t
the app is showing app installed but i can't find the app in my phone and I can't install the same app although the app is not on playstore

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by UPDATED2020: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Redmi note 11 pro 5G
6/128-184,970
8/128-200,870
Oboi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Anyone with a download link to the RN10P update?

13.0.4.0 SKFMIXM

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alfabest07(m): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
sweetveek:

Mi 9t
the app is showing app installed but i can't find the app in my phone and I can't install the same app although the app is not on playstore
go to settings, apps. Use the search option, type the name of the app & see if you'll see it from there.

But don't you have 'dual app' on your phone? Abi it's not xiaomi phone?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alfabest07(m): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
veekid:
Anyone with a download link to the RN10P update?

13.0.4.0 SKFMIXM
go through yesterday posts, Genius43 dropped it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jossypajay: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
HSSA:

Please are you in Nigeria?.... I have not received any update on my own RN10 Pro.
About three Nairalanders have confirmed receipt of MIUI 13 update now.
I received MIUI 13 based on Android 12 on my Redmi note 10 on Wednesday Feb 23rd and so far, no complain. File size was 2.6gig
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by siegfried99(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Oti wa online

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sweetveek(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Alfabest07:
go to settings, apps. Use the search option, type the name of the app & see if you'll see it from there.

But don't you have 'dual app' on your phone? Abi it's not xiaomi phone?
yeah but this appcloner is better and different from the dual app.

I've searched for it,but it's not showing

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bloooody(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
ultramayor:

Last time I checked the complete screen was 120k shocked
Yes
That's why I said am selling the phone for a giveaway price.
50k but not now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifabernard(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
I have used rn8 pro for grab
6/128 GB
0.8.one.3.3.6.one5.3.3.0
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alfabest07(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
sweetveek:
yeah but this appcloner is better and different from the dual app.

I've searched for it,but it's not showing
go through your apps via that settings.. Look out for any name that could be it, and also, apps without either name, icon or both, or with a funny name you can't relate

The bolded is just incase the file you downloaded was a wolf in sheep clothing, virus & likes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leetylee: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Jarchi:

It was global but you can change region to India, or go to your miui app, at the top you will see where to download it
You can help with links thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ifabernard:
Redmi

No Ads allowed on this thread, there is a dedicated thread for that. Respect the rules and please edit your post.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reyhzor(m): 5:40am On Feb 26, 2022
sweetveek:

Mi 9t
My mi9t is stucked with miui 12.1.4, don't know if we will still get another update?
What about yours?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by agadam(m): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2022
anewchapter:
im scared it will get missing in transit or i can get scammed. Do you have any recommendations
miss ke shocked
Go ahead and make your order and wait till it get to you, because getting the motherboard here in Nigeria will be very difficult

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ckbilic: 7:34am On Feb 26, 2022
Help my redmi 9c is constantly hanging even after formatting. I need help guru in the house
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Deelaw:

A typical bad energy nairalander with a sadistic approach to life...

I don't do negative energies!
Update your phone and enjoy a smoother performance. Person like you won't have the mind to be a pilot tester
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gergemam: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2022
Genius43

Having read the specification of

Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

I would like to hear your views and advice for someone coming from Redmi, Note 9S. Which one should I go for?

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2022
gergemam:
Genius43

Having read the specification of

Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

I would like to hear your views and advice for someone coming from Redmi, Note 9S. Which one should I go for?

Thanks

Here's your answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaYzvwZw_PA

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StrongandMighty: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2022
I don't do a lot with my phone I only use my phone (RN10P) to chat and make calls that's all but last night I was just messing around with my phone and discovered a lot of things my phone can do which I never knew mehn I was amazed....you can use the phone to vlog,edit your videos to your taste,add music to your videos,the camera quality is something else,the gallery filters are just wow,you can use the camera to scan a physical paper into a document without the use of an additional app and it comes out really amazing better than the ones we do with printer or am I even talking about the mi remote soooo many things I can't even remember again...I never knew I was using more than a phone

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by moshoodn(m): 11:15am On Feb 26, 2022
MIUI 13 FOR RN10 PRO
* No Material You
* No MiSans Font
* No upgraded widgets

Basically all advertised perks of MIUI 13 on Android 12 isn't yet applicable to RN10 Pro. Maybe a future update may fix that.

Besides the improved Smart Toolbox, MIUI 12.5 is really not different from MIUI 13. Just a slight upgrade, more like 12.5.xx.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gergemam: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2022
Reyhzor:

My mi9t is stucked with miui 12.1.4, don't know if we will still get another update?
What about yours?

You should get MIUI 12.5 OR 13 As your last set of updates because Mi 9tis getting close to EoL
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2022
My Redmi note 10 pro won't let me rest whenever I initiate a phone call. Screen just goes off and refuses to come up unless the call is ended.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
Which would you pick between Redmi note 10 Pro and 11 Pro?

Do you think the 11 Pro is worth the difference in price especially for someone coming from Redmi Note 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Xtianvic(m): 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Who has Redmi note 10s screen?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Xtianvic(m): 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
yak:
Which would you pick between Redmi note 10 Pro and 11 Pro?

Do you think the 11 Pro is worth the difference in price especially for someone coming from Redmi Note 7
I personally don't think so

(1) (2) (3) ... (8838) (8839) (8840) (8841) (8842) (8843) (8844) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ollazin and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.