Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9292254 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8851) (8852) (8853) (8854) (8855) (8856) (8857) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:

I've seen it twice before
where
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
See something bro , this ? I dey fear first time updating through this way...i use playstore only

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emmyreal4:
where

Lol hehe
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reminderz: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:

Guy rest.. playin' nice or intelligent guy card has zero value here... So far in this life what I've learnt is you asked what you don't know...

So if you can't help stfu and don't discourage those that wanna .. moreover I'm not new here so I ain't a Xiaomi trash talker or something.... Din din rin..
oponu.... yen yen yen you ain't new here and you don't know know things, and you nor know wan ask because of your stupid ego yet still jumping on matters wey nor concern you. ode omo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Reminderz:

oponu.... yen yen yen you ain't new here and you don't know know things, and you nor know wan ask because of your stupid ego yet still jumping on matters wey nor concern you. ode omo

Nah to abuse people dey Sabi...

All is well
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:
See something bro , this ? I dey fear first time updating through this way...i use playstore only
I updated my device this afternoon following the procedure genius43 dropped for others, I don't know what you are scared of

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emmyreal4:
I updated my device this afternoon following the procedure genius43 dropped for others, I don't know what you are scared of

Guy rest ,

After it has downloaded what will i do ? Being a while around phony things I've been busy with other shit outside here... I just log in to nairaland today to ask for the way to update my phone since it ain't going manually..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:

Guy rest ,

After it has downloaded what will i do ? Being a while around phony things I've been busy with other shit outside here... I just log in to nairaland today to ask for the way to update my phone since it ain't going manually..
I will rest.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:

Please this is what play store brought... Nah this one ?

Yes but I use the Pro version you can get it from Revdl
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
genius43:

Yes but I use the Pro version you can get it from Revdl

Give me link for the pro version , and how will the pro version get updated , since it ain't from playstore....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emmyreal4:
I will rest.

Werey Hahahaha ,tell me nah Why are you doing like this ? Hehe cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Finally downloaded the update please how will i launch it ?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:

Werey Hahahaha ,tell me nah Why are you doing like this ? Hehe cheesy
Na you be werey

Go to Settings > About phone > System update.

If tapping the 3-dot button shows the “Choose update package” option, click on that and choose the downloaded ROM from your internal storage or SD card. In case you don’t find the “Choose update package” option from the 3-dot menu, tap on the MIUI 11/12 logo inside the “System update” page several times. A prompt will then show that additional updater settings are now available. Now you can tap on Choose update package and select the MIUI 11/12 update file

That’s it. The system will start decrypting the file and install it automatically for you. Wait for it to finish the process, which may take 10-30 mins

Data should be on during the decryption process

Learn how to use nairaland search bar

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emmyreal4:
Na you be werey

Go to Settings > About phone > System update.

If tapping the 3-dot button shows the “Choose update package” option, click on that and choose the downloaded ROM from your internal storage or SD card. In case you don’t find the “Choose update package” option from the 3-dot menu, tap on the MIUI 11/12 logo inside the “System update” page several times. A prompt will then show that additional updater settings are now available. Now you can tap on Choose update package and select the MIUI 11/12 update file

That’s it. The system will start decrypting the file and install it automatically for you. Wait for it to finish the process, which may take 10-30 mins

Data should be on during the decryption process

Learn how to use nairaland search bar

Guy hehe aswear ano understand... The typing look unrealistic you copied it from someone ? Explain in your own terms the way you updated your own.....

Why you dey abuse me because you helped me ? Wetin be learn how to use nairaland search bar...omo this life no balance because ano get money abi ? cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:

Guy hehe aswear ano understand... The typing look unrealistic you copied it from someone ? Explain in your own terms the way you updated your own.....

Why you dey abuse me because you helped me ? Wetin be learn how to use nairaland search bar...omo this life no balance because ano get money abi ? cheesy
that's the procedure genius43 dropped for others and that's what I used.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emmyreal4:
that's the procedure genius43 dropped for others and that's what I used.

See ehh when I pressed where you said it start downloading another update again...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:

See ehh when I pressed where you said it start downloading another update again...
tap the 12.5 logo oga
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Omo undecided why life just hard like this ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emmyreal4:
tap the 12.5 logo oga

See i pressed it and it doesn't show any relationship with manager..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Thanks everybody I've accepted my faith.
.. cry undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:
Thanks everybody I've accepted my faith.
.. cry undecided
very good cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emarex:
My redmi note 10 pro landed yesterday from jumia, 6/64 at #131,500. Let me feel the goodness of xiaomi pro.
Enjoy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emjace:
I know my complain is not Xiaomi related but I believe I can get help here..

I have been using my qcy t13 earbud lately without any issue at all

It was just last week that it started showing me some range problem.. When I move my phone a bit far from the Earbud, audio starts cracking. Sometimes it stops entirely until I come closer.

Meanwhile, I thought that the earbud has gotten faulty due to fall damage.. But I was shocked after testing it on another phone.. it worked like a brand new earbud without anything like range issue.

Now it's obvious that the issue is related to my phone. And how can I correct it? Thanks
Factory reset the earbuds, re-pair and always charge the case with the recommended charging cable and power

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emmyreal4:
very good cool

Lol you're not serious at all... wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
Though they bleeped up everything on my phone.. . It's a stressful thing though literally not stressful but i don't have Idea about it.... Thanks to the two niggas here that shows concern and my final visual teacher YouTube because I don't understand what the guy said.....

I'm now in android 12 based on miui 13 in disguise....

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
But this is not the design Xiaomi promised us.. that's unfair.... They lied and deceive us

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
genius43:

As long as it is the 4G version of RN11 Pro, I will pick the RN10 Pro. Thank you

I'm also tilting towards that Note 10pro but then the 5G comes into the mix.
I wonder if 5G is a deal breaker at all.
If not for funds, na that Poco f3 dey enter my eye
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:
But this is not the design Xiaomi promised us.. that's unfair.... They lied and deceive us
which design did they promise you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Fremlin: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Reminderz:
sad. from frying pan to fire

swears..
the thing weak me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Fremlin: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
zenith4biz:

Check if the network cable has been disconnected
we checked...
the network cable was intact
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Fremlin: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
genius43:

Hope he hasn't damaged the network cables

nop. the network cable was not damaged
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2022
What is the major difference of using the Chinese variant (Dimensity 920) of Redmi Note 11 Pro here in Nigeria over the Global versions?

Will I run into any issues using the Chinese variant? Cos I kinda prefer the Dimensity version to the Helio G96/SD695

(1) (2) (3) ... (8851) (8852) (8853) (8854) (8855) (8856) (8857) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.