Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9222064 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8865) (8866) (8867) (8868) (8869) (8870) (8871) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Pandorah(m): 12:12am On Mar 23, 2022
Meister:

LoL, in what world would you compare GT 2 pro with Poco F3 ? If you check YouTube comparisons of the phone you'll literally see it being compared with Xiaomi 12 pro. For your first question you'll have to order it from abroad
Whoever is comparing GT 2 pro to Xiaomi 12 pro is living in fantasy land
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 12:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Pandorah:
Whoever is comparing GT 2 pro to Xiaomi 12 pro is living in fantasy land

12 pro is a more premium phone obviously but saying they can't be compared is crazy

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Pandorah(m): 12:53am On Mar 23, 2022
Meister:

12 pro is a more premium phone obviously but saying they can't be compared is crazy
Wishful fantasies
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lilsameey: 1:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Meister:

LoL, in what world would you compare GT 2 pro with Poco F3 ? If you check YouTube comparisons of the phone you'll literally see it being compared with Xiaomi 12 pro. For your first question you'll have to order it from abroad
No mind me, Lol, Am new to the Xiaomi world and I don't think I can wait for ordering from abroad, it'll take time, maybe I'll go for Poco f3 then. My Infinix is hanging slightly and I hate hanging.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chikizzy(m): 1:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Emisco1:
please who have redmi note 8 follow come battery for sell. please i bought one frm a seller. but its was so bad. hardly gv me one hour usage...

please need one.
chat me up on whatapp 07033908893
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chikizzy(m): 1:35am On Mar 23, 2022
Maximilan:

Where’s the thread store please
Chat me up on whatapp it's available the mi 11 LTE NF 5g
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chikizzy(m): 1:48am On Mar 23, 2022
HolyMalaam:
Where can I fix the screen of my Redmi note 10 pro camera please. I am in Lagos
go to Ray care center in Ikeja or chat me up on whatapp for more information 07033908893
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chikizzy(m): 1:49am On Mar 23, 2022
UPDATED2020:
Boss I need a Good and reliable power bank that can fast charge my note 10pro with good mAh,please which one will you guys recommend
mi power Banks is available chat me up on whatapp for more information 07033908893
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chikizzy(m): 1:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Nine2ten:
Hello guys,
Please Which redmi phone will you recommend to me
My budget is around 100k.
My priority is the Camera quality (I'll need to record some videos with it) and then other properties like RAM(multitasking), internet etc

In respect to your budget I suggest you go with Redmi 10 6/128gb

You can contact me If you need it

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chikizzy(m): 2:07am On Mar 23, 2022
Pharmizzy:
Good evening

Please does anyone here know a good technician for Xiaomi phones around Ajah axis?
I need one please.
you would need to come to computer village Ikeja[code][/code]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chikizzy(m): 2:10am On Mar 23, 2022
Note 10 pro I use it as well
Chat me up on whatapp with the number on mysignature if u want to buy
Virusvetty:
sorry for my many questions.
in note 10pro and 11 pro which is better
in battery and gaming?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chikizzy(m): 2:14am On Mar 23, 2022
Satan66:
Please how much is the current price of redmi note 10 pro?
8/128gb = 158k chat me up on whatapp if you need it, my number is on my signature
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chikizzy(m): 2:17am On Mar 23, 2022
nathantope:
How much did you get your Redmi 10c ?
Redmi 10 c
4/64gb= 78k
4/128gb= 87k

Chat me up on whatapp if you are interested
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chikizzy(m): 2:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mercuryb(m): 2:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Hello guys, I got a phone with no headphone jack.
I don't know much about earbuds or airdots.
I usually see them for sale in three store.
Please I need advice on which one to buy or what to look out for when buying them.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:41am On Mar 23, 2022
Mercuryb:
Please I need advice on which one to buy or what to look out for when buying them.
Thanks

Go for Oraimo Freepods Pro or Freepods 3..

If you're looking for something more better, you can try Anker wireless earpods.. if you're looking for premium, airpods pro by apple and galaxy ear buds by Samsung
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:44am On Mar 23, 2022
Lilsameey:
Hi, Is Redmi gt 2 pro available in Nigeria maybe you have a plug for it, and what do you think of it, Like in comparison with Poco f3?

There is no phone made by Xiaomi called Redmi GT 2 pro. Please don't confuse Realme owned by Oppo with Redmi owned by Xiaomi.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:46am On Mar 23, 2022
Mercuryb:
Thanks

Depends on your budget and the kind of form factor you like there is QCY T13, Edifier X3s, Edifier X5, Edifier NB2 Pro, Anker, Soundpeats and so on
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lilsameey: 5:13am On Mar 23, 2022
genius43:

There is no phone made by Xiaomi called Redmi GT 2 pro. Please don't confuse Realme owned by Oppo with Redmi owned by Xiaomi.
Thanks jhare, I later discovered I mix things up, But which phone(android preferably and brand new) is best under 250k budget?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 6:06am On Mar 23, 2022
Lilsameey:
Thanks jhare, I later discovered I mix things up, But which phone(android preferably and brand new) is best under 250k budget?
Poco F3

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rareoil(m): 6:17am On Mar 23, 2022
princeparis:
How is heating issue on the Redmi Note 11s and Note 11pro. I hv nasty issues with over heating in MTK phones in the past. I hope that hv been laid to rest in all current chips in use. I hate having a phone I will use for one hour and be looking for freezer to cool it down.. I was seriously considering the Redmi Note 11 as it is Sdm but the reviews are not so good about so I am considering going fro something higher and those ones comes with MTK chips.

Honest takes only from really users not marketers please. Thank you

Get Samsung a52
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Praxtech: 7:00am On Mar 23, 2022
nathantope:
How much did you get your Redm.i 10c ?
Buy redmi note 11 instead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Looks like my RN10P screen is going to the great beyond and will need a replacement.

Looks like a pixel is damaged inside, with its liquid gradually spreading across the screen. This is causing a pinkish ink across my screen, and it seems to be a common problem with Amoled from my research.

There's nothing that can be done really. It'll will eventually take over the whole screen.

The replacements I'm seeing are LCD, and I wouldn't want that.

Mine is not as bad as the internet samples below yet. But it'll eventually be. Unlucky me. Didn't even drop the phone or apply pressure as I'm always indoors.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2022
Lilsameey:

You can't go wrong with any of them.

If Camera is your preference go for the Realme
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2022
Mustiboy:
Looks like my RN10P screen is going to the great beyond and will need a replacement.

Looks like a pixel is damaged inside, with its liquid gradually spreading across the screen. This is causing a pinkish ink across my screen, and it seems to be a common problem with Amoled from my research.

There's nothing that can be done really. It'll will eventually take over the whole screen.

The replacements I'm seeing are LCD, and I wouldn't want that.

Mine is not as bad as the internet samples below yet. But it'll eventually be. Unlucky me. Didn't even drop the phone or apply pressure as I'm always indoors.

You can order for the AMOLED display from AE through Noobody or pre-order via Macbeyland
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SyncForth: 8:23am On Mar 23, 2022
How long does it take for paypal to send a refund? It's been 18days now and firstbank never show me any details of my refund from paypal even tho paypal is telling me they have sent my refund back to my debit card cry cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eidris01(m): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2022
What could be wrong with my fast charging?

I'm using redmi note 11, 33w fast charging. When I first charge it's reached 100% from 68% within 30 minutes. The second time I charged, it picked 100 % from 0% in 1 hour 5 minutes, but the phone was off.
But now, it takes almost 2hrs to fully charge, while the phone is on (data connection off).
Recently, it took 1hr plus to top 100% from 44%...
Is this normal?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrifindorHouse(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Eidris01:
What could be wrong with my fast charging?

I'm using redmi note 11, 33w fast charging. When I first charge it's reached 100% from 68% within 30 minutes. The second time I charged, it picked 100 % from 0% in 1 hour 5 minutes, but the phone was off.
But now, it takes almost 2hrs to fully charge, while the phone is on (data connection off).
Recently, it took 1hr plus to top 100% from 44%...
Is this normal?

And all these u did with the out of the box charger and cable?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2022
genius43:

You can order for the AMOLED display from AE through Noobody or pre-order via Macbeyland

I've searched on AE. Can't find Amoled replacement.

Do you have any link?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Malanot: 9:51am On Mar 23, 2022
Good day everyone, well I really want to know if Swift can work with redmi note 9s.
I tried my Swift sim on my phone but the network is not coming up. I decided to use *#4636#* to lock it on 4G.
It comes up for some minutes and then goes off.
Any solution to use Swift sim on mobile or is Swift working only on mifi?
I really need help here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeboss(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2022
SyncForth:
How long does it take for paypal to send a refund? It's been 18days now and firstbank never show me any details of my refund from paypal even tho paypal is telling me they have sent my refund back to my debit card cry cry
check your PayPal history transaction confirming that there was a refund to the if yes, contact your bank. If no it there means you have to wait for 30 days
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2022
Mustiboy:

I've searched on AE. Can't find Amoled replacement.

Do you have any link?

There is, they refer to them as LCD but when you read description and from the prices you will know.

https ://a. aliexpress. com/_mPKaiH6

Remove spaces

(1) (2) (3) ... (8865) (8866) (8867) (8868) (8869) (8870) (8871) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.