Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9201897 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8862) (8863) (8864) (8865) (8866) (8867) (8868) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tboysalau(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Psychodavidovic:
Macbeyland came through. cool

Make i retire my K20 Pro. grin

Come and dash me your K20 pro naaah
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Praxtech: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
HowGlorious:

Kai!! Congrats!!

How come yo.u didn't go for a gaming phone--K40, K50 series?
Stop putting pressure on people learn to appreciate and keep shut!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
I888:
sup, hope you have seen the expanded version of what happened? Na you make me remember that weyrey sha. I blame myself the most but I am glad for the experience.

Whatcha talking about
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
Rapsowdee01:
Guys.. I'm looking to move from the Xiaomi brand to another phone brand but I'm confused on which brand can match Mi's offerings.

I can't use any Transsion phones (Infinix, Tecno, Itel).. I can't use Vivo, Oppo.. I don't like all of those.

I'm also considering not even using Samsung cos I strongly believe they're overpriced

iPhone is your best bet bro since you dont want any of the afforementioned

I have iPhones for sale
If interested check my signature or drop a quote
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:07am On Mar 20, 2022
Tboysalau:

Come and dash me your K20 pro naaah

Seen a buyer already. lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:07am On Mar 20, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Mi Watch Lite Sleep Tracking lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 6:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Psychodavidovic:
cool
which icon pack?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:44am On Mar 20, 2022
Emmyreal4:
which icon pack?

Linebit icon pack.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 7:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Psychodavidovic:

Linebit icon pack.
you don unlock bootloader grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:35am On Mar 20, 2022
Emmyreal4:
you don unlock bootloader grin

Lool Nah. Not sure I'm gonna be doing that on this device. Miui has gotten so good that i don't really see the need to. My K20 pro was running miui stable even tho i unlocked the bootloader and could flash ROMs.

Miui has really come a long way.

That being said, if the need for a new ROM arises, I can always unlock the bootloader and flash a new ROM. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Psychodavidovic:

Lool Nah. Not sure I'm gonna be doing that on this device. Miui has gotten so good that i don't really see the need to. My K20 pro was running miui stable even tho i unlocked the bootloader and could flash ROMs.

Miui has really come a long way.

That being said, if the need for a new ROM arises, I can always unlock the bootloader and flash a new ROM. grin
same here, miui has really improved like you said, since I bought my Rn10pro and updated to miui 13, the experience has been great and I don't see myself unlocking my bootloader anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by braimeddy: 7:58am On Mar 20, 2022
There's nothing to like here. Once my keypad is on, I can't send anything or move anything except I minimize the keypad. Quite frustrating
genius43:

I actually like MIUI 13. Android 12 will take you some time getting used to.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:37am On Mar 20, 2022
braimeddy:
There's nothing to like here. Once my keypad is on, I can't send anything or move anything except I minimize the keypad. Quite frustrating

Not happening here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alphamars(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2022
The only thing lacking is the MIUI dialer, the google dialer just sucks.
I am considering rooting my phone and changing this ROM to an EU ROM because that has all the added features.
I really enjoyed using my xiaomi MI9T and after using that phone it is really difficult using a redmi note device due to the google restriction on certain feature on their dialer eg, call recording.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2022
I woke up with screen burn on the bottom-right edge of my Redmi Note 10 Pro. And it seems to be spreading gradually. cry It's ink-like

Na why I hate Amoled be this angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2022
Psychodavidovic:

Linebit icon pack.
are you using stock launcher?

If yes, how did you apply the icon?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2022
alphamars:
I am considering rooting my phone and changing this ROM to an EU ROM because that has all the added features.
I really enjoyed using my xiaomi MI9T and after using that phone it is really difficult using a redmi note device due to the google restriction on certain feature on their dialer eg, call recording.

Same here.

I'm better off with the Chinese variant of any Xiaomi device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Virusvetty: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2022
pls urgent response needed.
is MI max 3 a good phone to buy now? if no which one should I get considering last battery, big screen and smooth gaming.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2022
Psychodavidovic:
Mi Watch Lite Sleep Tracking lipsrsealed

How do you get up to 10hrs of sleep boss ? I really envy you
My Xiaomi then used to track my sleep even though I didn't have a smart watch and it was accurate AF, I don't know how they were able to achieve that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Entanglement: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
tolakush92:

iPhone is your best bet bro since you dont want any of the afforementioned

I have iPhones for sale
If interested check my signature or drop a quote
this guy is a scammer ohh.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
Emmyreal4:
are you using stock launcher?

If yes, how did you apply the icon?

Yeah. Stock Poco Launcher.

Just tap and hold on an empty space on your home screen, select settings > Icon Pack and Choose the icon pack which you've already installed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Meister:

How do you get up to 10hrs of sleep boss ? I really envy you
My Xiaomi then used to track my sleep even though I didn't have a smart watch and it was accurate AF, I don't know how they were able to achieve that

Was exhausted yesterday hence the 10hrs.

Mine used to do that but it was with steps. As long as i had the phone with me it would count the steps i took and calories burned.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tidedroid: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mustiboy:
I woke up with screen burn on the bottom-right edge of my Redmi Note 10 Pro. And it seems to be spreading gradually. cry It's ink-like

Na why I hate Amoled be this angry
that doesn't sound like burn in, it sounds more like what happens when u drop a phone or put too much pressure on it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
tidedroid:
that doesn't sound like burn in, it sounds more like what happens when u drop a phone or put too much pressure on it

I doubt that's the case.

I know a screen burn when I see one.

The one on my phone seems to have stemmed from my AOD bubble notifications
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
alphamars:

EU ROM that have become very buggy, safe journey.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Virusvetty:
pls urgent response needed.
is MI max 3 a good phone to buy now? if no which one should I get considering last battery, big screen and smooth gaming.

Smooth Gaming shouldn't be attributed with a 2018 midrange phone 4 years later.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Virusvetty: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
genius43:

Smooth Gaming shouldn't be attributed with a 2018 midrange phone 4 years later.
pls which phone do you recommend now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mustiboy:

Same here.

I'm better off with the Chinese variant of any Xiaomi device.

Even the one that is Chinese exclusive? Considering the Network and GMS baggages that come with it.

So the word "any" Chinese Variant is not right
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Virusvetty:
pls which phone do you recommend now

I only recommend based on Budget and if at all smooth Gaming is your concern make sure your budget is sufficient. Because the category of phone that 90k can buy in 2019 is not what you will get in 2022.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acedsportsng: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Psychodavidovic:
Macbeyland came through. cool

Make i retire my K20 Pro. grin

What smartwatch is that please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Virusvetty: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
genius43:

I only recommend based on Budget and if at all smooth Gaming is your concern make sure your budget is sufficient. Because the category of phone that 90k can buy in 2019 is not what you will get in 2022.
is Redmi note 10pro okay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8862) (8863) (8864) (8865) (8866) (8867) (8868) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.