Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9166228 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8958) (8959) (8960) (8961) (8962) (8963) (8964) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by womenareapezz: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
genius43:

Which update is that abeg?
I think he is talking about this? Once you install the app. It installed update on your default camera app to Leica or so

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by freshvine(f): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
I need xiaomi Mi 9 lite replacement screen with digitizer full assembly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blue01(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
I don't think there's any redmi phone that is as rugged and tough like the redmi9.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
womenareapezz:
I think he is talking about this? Once you install the app. It installed update on your default camera app to Leica or so

Oh okay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Viiictor10(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
blue01:
I don't think there's any redmi phone that is as rugged and tough like the redmi9.
Redmi 9c, fallen multiple times, even from heads legnth, handle roughly and still standing strong
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dabira007(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
sammymax:
Wow that is wonderful. My engineer tried another Tip that involved removing an ic but it still won't come up. So I guess the phone is past saving now.

Ohhhh so sorry boss,I'm also thinking of preparing for another phone cause my redmi 9t after I tried the trick later went off when I updated the software and it came on after several mild heating... Then I tried rebooting to see if it is now working but NO, still the same so I heated it again and it came on so I dare not try to put it off again till later.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dabira007(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ibrothehassan:
Lol, I usually switch off my phone before I sleep at night and switch it back on when I wake

Wow,mine still having the same issue, guess I'll later get another phone.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blue01(m): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
Viiictor10:

Redmi 9c, fallen multiple times, even from heads legnth, handle roughly and still standing strong

My redmi9 once fell into boiling soup I brought it out and washed it and continued using my phone. wink

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Leemekzy: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Xiaomi 12 lite

Another one from Xiaomi.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Viiictor10(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2022
blue01:

My redmi9 once fell into boiling soup I brought it out and washed it and continued using my phone. wink

Ehhh, ur phone na baba be that o, two hands in the air
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapienman(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2022
Hello everyone!

Has anyone bought a phone on AliExpress recently? If yes, did you have any issues whatsoever with delivery or pick up at the post office?

Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HilcomTech(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2022
I have a Xiaomi Redmi 9T that people have problems reaching me on my MTN line. I can make outgoing calls easily but reaching me has been difficult and people have to dial my number so many time before it can come through.

I have used the phone in 2 states with full MTN network. I have even reset the phone network and I just swap the MTN SIM but the problem persists.

I have also reset the network settings but the results are the same

Please, how can I solve this network problems on the phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jarchi(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Viiictor10:

Jarchi:

° Brodaman, Mine fell on a rough concrete from a dangerous high point, screen facing impact, I was scared to pick it up. I have been told to buy phone cover, I said no. Picked the rugged idiot, the screen was all cracked, removed the screen guard, I thought the screen will fall off or peel as I press it, but all the screen still work like nothing happened. What I see is cracked, some pieces of the screen have removed from the edges and still it works perfectly, only have lines and blurred vision in places of impact, not that you can't see what it is showing. 2 weeks, rugged boy is working well. Changing the screen is also cheap compared to others. °
***Jarchi***

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yetunsbay(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good day,

Is there anyone that has experienced this/how was it solved ?

I can't perform any functions on my external storage (otg flash) on my RN9 Pro. It will always return me back to beginning...

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yetunsbay(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
yetunsbay:
Good day,

I can't perform any functions on my external storage (otg flash) on my RN9 Pro. It will always take me back to beginning...
I even arrived at this settings yet nothing change.

Pls,anyone with solution

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
yetunsbay:
Good day,

I can't perform any functions on my external storage (otg flash) on my RN9 Pro. It will always take me back to beginning...

The instructions you need are on the screenshot that you posted. Read it, comprehend it and try again. Follow the instructions.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yetunsbay(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
atheistandproud:

The instructions you need are on the screenshot that you posted. Read it, comprehend it and try again. Follow the instructions.
Followed painstakingly yet nothing changed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samuuel504(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
frankman365:

I have never complained about my phone. Its serving me well.
Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by netzro(m): 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Please I need a Redmi phone on a budget of N60k to N70k, kindly advice.

Must support casting o

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
yetunsbay:

The storage is probably corrupt, try formatting and it should be fine
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ajericho(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hey guys,where can I get redmi note 8 screen in ibadan?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yetunsbay(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
nani667:

The storage is probably corrupt, try formatting and it should be fine
Thanks I'll try that out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tellsblinks(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dabira007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPN8pBtdM68

I followed this method. It went on for a while then the screen went blue before it turned off.

Tried to on it. And it shows redmi logo, goes blank then restarts shows redmi logo and go blank again. It keeps repeating this cycle over and over again.

Any suggestion?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
yetunsbay:

What format is your flash? NTFS or Fat32?

NTFS works on RN9s but doesn't work on RN9 Pro. Works on RN10 but doesn't work on RN10 Pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yetunsbay(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
genius43:

What format is your flash? NTFS or Fat32?

NTFS works on RN9s but doesn't work on RN9 Pro. Works on RN10 but doesn't work on RN10 Pro
I can't really say the format. Pls can you guess ?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
netzro:
Please I need a Redmi phone on a budget of N60k to N70k, kindly advice.

Must support casting o

Thanks
Avoid the Redmi 9T like a plague, be warned.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SyncForth: 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Jeez!
Like I can't count how many time my own don fall for ground, and I've been using it without screen guard
blue01:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ikechukz(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
TheCeasar:
yea even on loud speaker
Go to sound effects -> equaliser -> set everything to max
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by netzro(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gptech:

Avoid the Redmi 9T like a plague, be warned.
And someone was advising me to get the 9T. What's your take on the 9A and 9C
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
netzro:

And someone was advising me to get the 9T. What's your take on the 9A and 9C

What type of user are you?

That's the question you should ask yourself before searching for a phone. A gamer or heavy user should not be looking for 9A and 9C.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
yetunsbay:
I can't really say the format. Pls can you guess ?

No one can. Put it in a PC and check properties.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yetunsbay(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
atheistandproud:

No one can. Put it in a PC and check properties.
Thanks. Must it be of a particular property before formatting ? Atleast to enable it capatible with my RN 9 Pro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8958) (8959) (8960) (8961) (8962) (8963) (8964) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.