Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9166369 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8959) (8960) (8961) (8962) (8963) (8964) (8965) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by netzro(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
atheistandproud:

What type of user are you?

That's the question you should ask yourself before searching for a phone. A gamer or heavy user should not be looking for 9A and 9C.

Not a gamer but a heavy user, kindly suggest for me please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Morris101686(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Switch your mobile network to 3g network reasons because your current location does not have a strong network for incoming calls. My humble opinion
HilcomTech:
I have a Xiaomi Redmi 9T that people have problems reaching me on my MTN line. I can make outgoing calls easily but reaching me has been difficult and people have to dial my number so many time before it can come through.

I have used the phone in 2 states with full MTN network. I have even reset the phone network and I just swap the MTN SIM but the problem persists.

I have also reset the network settings but the results are the same

Please, how can I solve this network problems on the phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
yetunsbay:
I can't really say the format. Pls can you guess ?

I can't guess. But if you have a PC you can verify
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yetunsbay(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
genius43:

I can't guess. But if you have a PC you can verify
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
yetunsbay:
Thanks. Must it be of a particular property before formatting ? Atleast to enable it capatible with my RN 9 Pro.

Just check if it's NTFS or Fat32. If you can confirm, tag Genius, he'll know what to advice.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
netzro:

Redmi 10C (SD680) and above.

Avoid Redmi 9A, 9C, 9, 10

Redmi 10C, RN11 and above.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yetunsbay(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
atheistandproud:

Just check if it's NTFS or Fat32. If you can confirm, tag Genius, he'll know what to advice.
Thanks I appreciate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:17am On Jul 11, 2022
SyncForth:
Jeez!
Like I can't count how many time my own don fall for ground, and I've been using it without screen guard
Better go and buy a screen protector as soon as possible, you have been lucky forget ruggedity, some persons using same phone as you got theirs broken from smaller falls and it happened just once.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:21am On Jul 11, 2022
netzro:

Which apps do you use or intend to use mostly. Its not just being a heavy user, some persons fit press phone pass you but their apps are far lighter than yours
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blue01(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2022
SyncForth:
Jeez!
Like I can't count how many time my own don fall for ground, and I've been using it without screen guard

Me am not even a fan of screen guard, just that nylon that came with the phone for the past two years.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blue01(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2022
Viiictor10:

Ehhh, ur phone na baba be that o, two hands in the air
wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mainola: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2022
Please anybody using this update, is it okay for download?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Viiictor10(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2022
atheistandproud:

Redmi 10C (SD680) and above.

Avoid Redmi 9A, 9C, 9, 10

Redmi 10C, RN11 and above.
Why will anyone buy Redmi 10, when u can just add a few thousands and get note 11
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Viiictor10:

Why will anyone buy Redmi 10, when u can just add a few thousands and get note 11

People in this our country don't read or keep up with tech trends. That's why they make these silly mistakes.

People like us who try to help are branded as villains, oversabi, proud etc. E get name when them never call me for the NL grin grin grin

We go dey alright las las

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by joshingjosh(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2022
Please how much to change screen of Redmi 9c??the phone is blind, thanks to the heavy rain grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2022
HilcomTech:
I have a Xiaomi Redmi 9T that people have problems reaching me on my MTN line. I can make outgoing calls easily but reaching me has been difficult and people have to dial my number so many time before it can come through.

I have used the phone in 2 states with full MTN network. I have even reset the phone network and I just swap the MTN SIM but the problem persists.

I have also reset the network settings but the results are the same

Please, how can I solve this network problems on the phone.
i have the same problem with my mtn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OwoukoUrua(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
I've got a JumiaPay store credit of ₦1,000 expiring on Wednesday

I don't have enough money to buy something at the moment

So I can give it out to anyone here that is interested

But I'll be the one to place the order through my account
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlomoReloaded: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kunlexy delivered again ..... A sure and reliable plug for Redmi phones..... Just got my Redmi Note 8pro, from him at a cheap amount. Very very very clean with all accessories. May God bless you bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaalajo(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
TheCeasar:
yeah I've done that,, the problem is that it's not loud enough especially on calls and headset
I use redmi9t too and it's same here, it doesn't loud on Bluetooth headset but the earphone jack is loud and the sound is okay there,and my own speaker loud too only the Bluetooth not sound well, I hope when there is an update it may change
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Viiictor10(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
atheistandproud:

People in this our country don't read or keep up with tech trends. That's why they make these silly mistakes.

People like us who try to help are branded as villains, oversabi, proud etc. E get name when them never call me for the NL grin grin grin

We go dey alright las las

Aswear bro, anytime I try engaging some with some tech talks, they feel lost, some are even stubborn about it

There was a day I was talking with someone, and he was very adamant that there is no 64 MP camera, and I was like there is even a 200MP camera, u can Google it, still he didn't want to hear, and that's what pains me the most, u don't know about tech, simple research u can't do, then when someone says something tangible, u den come out shouting and displaying ur ignorance.

yes o, last last we go dey alright bro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sammymax: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
Good evening boss. I hope you see this. How long did you hear it for and what did you use.
Dabira007:

Ohhhh so sorry boss,I'm also thinking of preparing for another phone cause my redmi 9t after I tried the trick later went off when I updated the software and it came on after several mild heating... Then I tried rebooting to see if it is now working but NO, still the same so I heated it again and it came on so I dare not try to put it off again till later.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by profmsboi(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
mainola:
Bro, what's the name of your theme?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atinga1: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Which is the best one among these ; redmi 10,10 c, 10s and note 11? I'm A heavy user, not a gamer. Ogas in the house abeg answer.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ConfirmBlog: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
atinga1:
Which is the best one among these ; redmi 10,10 c, 10s and note 11? I'm A heavy user, not a gamer. Ogas in the house abeg answer.

RN11, RN10s, RN10s, RN10, in the order of their performance based on users review. Note 11 seems to be fastest though it has similar chipset with Note 10c

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ConfirmBlog: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Who has ever successfully received xiaomi phone from AliExpress.

Which trick or format did you use?

Did you told the seller to label it as toy, phone part, reduce the price tag etc?

Or you just leave am like that?

Also which state did you ship to.

As well as the store you bought it from

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atinga1: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
ConfirmBlog:

RN11, RN10s, RN10s, RN10, in the order of their performance based on users review. Note 11 seems to be fastest though it has similar chipset with Note 10c
Thanks. which one would you advice me to buy? Note 11 or 10c?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
ConfirmBlog:

Redmi Note 10s is the fastest.

Helio G96 > SD 680
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SyncForth: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Theme and font name?
mainola:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SyncForth: 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
There's this particular mail in my phone that doesn't pop on my notification bar when a mail enters my phone.

How do I resolve this?

Other emails dey show my notification but this particular mail won't show anything unless I launch my gmail and refresh the mail manually
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheCeasar: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Babaalajo:
I use redmi9t too and it's same here, it doesn't loud on Bluetooth headset but the earphone jack is loud and the sound is okay there,and my own speaker loud too only the Bluetooth not sound well, I hope when there is an update it may change
exactly the same problem with mine
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Viiictor10:

Aswear bro, anytime I try engaging some with some tech talks, they feel lost, some are even stubborn about it

There was a day I was talking with someone, and he was very adamant that there is no 64 MP camera, and I was like there is even a 200MP camera, u can Google it, still he didn't want to hear, and that's what pains me the most, u don't know about tech, simple research u can't do, then when someone says something tangible, u den come out shouting and displaying ur ignorance.

yes o, last last we go dey alright bro

With this comment, you just encapsulated a lot of us in this country. This is deadeye accuracy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atinga1: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
genius43:

Redmi Note 10s is the fastest.

Helio G96 > SD 680
Abeg Oga, should I go for the 10s?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8959) (8960) (8961) (8962) (8963) (8964) (8965) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.