Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9354369 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9018) (9019) (9020) (9021) (9022) (9023) (9024) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 1:39am On Sep 18, 2022
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Good day house, am using Redmi 10 C and update 13.10.5 has been showing on and off on my screen. am scared of Updating my phone to avoid any lag. How will I update without experiencing any lag
Someone should answer me ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 1:51am On Sep 18, 2022
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Someone should answer me ooo
Just update it on a good network, how large is the update package anyway? Me I don't have data so I've not seen the notification yet. I'm just using opera free mode on Airtel
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MirrorD(m): 2:09am On Sep 18, 2022
Please does anyone know how to change font on redmi note 10? I changed region to India but its still not bringing the font section in theme app.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OwoukoUrua(m): 3:21am On Sep 18, 2022
Cyril009:

Are the qcy t13 that good wanted to get the Lenovo livepods xt90...

It's the best earbuds under 10k

Clear sound, deep bass, strong battery, no ANC, ENC is average, comfortable in the ear, long connection range, each earbuds can be used separately, and easy to use touch controls

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:13am On Sep 18, 2022
Elvis8236:

Hello genius33, I understand you're trying to maintain the thread keep ads faraway, however please note not everyone uses nairaland often, and not everyone are aware about the no advert policy, when you tag someone just politely remind them, in my case you typed "no advert here, moderator do the needful which means ban me" I wasn't aware of the rule, however I deleted my post within the same minute, later I discovered I have been banned from phone thread till 2023. I have gone through this thread and I've seen similar trends not less than hundreds, several accounts have been banned because of your comment, and I believe a good number of them may have violated the thread without being aware of the no advert policy, with no warning giving. Please do well to warn users first before tagging their post ", Moderator do the needful".

Let me respond with bullet points.

1. Do you know how many times I have pleaded with people to remove their ads politely and they don't?

2. Instead they comeback and post another ad.

3. Please if you really follow the thread you will notice that the occasion of which I tag the moderators is far fewer than the ones I don't.

4. No matter how you try to do good people will only see it as bad when it affects them.

5. If ads aren't removed others will use it as a yardstick to litter the thread with theirs.

6. If I am impolite I would have just reported the post without calling his attention to it.

7. You said you aren't aware of a no advert rule here but it is a general rule of No Advert in this section. It is literally in red above the text box when you want to make a post.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 7:00am On Sep 18, 2022
OwoukoUrua:

Not that I dislike it sha, but I would love it if it was better, like 15hrs grin

Be like you go buy oukitel 15mah phone grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2022
genius43:

1. Do you know how many times I have pleaded with people to remove their ads politely and they don't?

3. Please if you really follow the thread you will notice that the occasion of which I tag the moderators is far fewer than the ones I don't.

4. No matter how you try to do good people will only see it as bad when it affects them.

5. If ads aren't removed others will use it as a yardstick to litter the thread with theirs.

6. If I am impolite I would have just reported the post without calling his attention to it.

7. You said you aren't aware of a no advert rule here but it is a general rule of No Advert in this section. It is literally in red above the text box when you want to make a post.

Fair point bro,

But was it you that reported his ad after you placed the warning for him to take it off?

Just so the air is clear on what happened. I don't believe you would do that even after asking him to take it off. If true, perhaps help him get his account back?

Cheers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by priest026: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2022
priest026:
Please house. How do I stop my phone from clearing my call history..tho it doesn't wipe it entirely. Just that I would appreciate it if I can still see call history of over a year+..

@genius33
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OwoukoUrua(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2022
Brutee:

Thanks bro, I ended up getting the Redmi Note 11 pro+ 5g

Congratulations Sir, that's way better. Enjoy your device

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
priest026:

@genius33

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
priest026:

@33

I don't know.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enoch273: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Who owns the Xiaomi follow come 33w charger and wants to sell pls?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LordShiva97(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please my Redmi just fell and the screen shattered. Who knows how much an original Redmi 10 screen will cost please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Leemekzy: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
LordShiva97:
Please my Redmi just fell and the screen shattered. Who knows how much an original Redmi 10 screen will cost please
If you are based in lagos you can check their official store at computer village.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LordShiva97(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Leemekzy:
If you are based in lagos you can check their official store at computer village.

Please do you know the address??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Leemekzy: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
LordShiva97:

Please do you know the address??
its beside 3chub awolowo road computer village ikeja.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kumbhuru: 5:47am On Sep 19, 2022
Hello, my redmi is taking long to charge. I just discovered now, what could be the issue? I'm using the follow come charger and cord. Please how do I optimize the fast charging? I meam 5hrs charging and yet not upto 90%. Something that charges completely in 2hrs 30min.
Phone is 2years, 8A.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2022
dauddy97:
I

If I call the mods and you get banned the righteous ones will come with their preaching.

No ads are allowed here. Take off you as and post in the right thread or section.

Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2022
good morning a friend wants to get xiaomi phone but is looking for recommendations,budget is 250k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cyril009(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Sunkyphil:
good morning a friend wants to get xiaomi phone but is looking for recommendations,budget is 250k

he or she should add 20k and get the Mi 11 pro 5G from miester

or the MI 11 5g 225k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2022
genius43:

If I call the mods and you get banned the righteous ones will come with their preaching.

No ads are allowed here. Take off you as and post in the right thread or section.

Thank you

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Cyril009:

he or she should add 20k and get the Mi 11 pro 5G from miester

or the MI 11 5g 225k

Thanks boss, Sunkyphil Mi 11 pro and Mi 11 are the best options for your friend unless he wants to go for a brand new phone then he should search for Poco F4

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Meister:

Thanks boss, Sunkyphil Mi 11 pro and Mi 11 are the best options for your friend unless he wants to go for a brand new phone then he should search for Poco F4
ok boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2022
genius43:

Thank you

Sir, did you report that guy or not? You no answer me. Is it true you asked him to remove the ad and still went ahead to report him?

Silence looks like admission to me Sha. I come in peace.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Leemekzy: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Sunkyphil:
add 30k and buy XIAOMI 12 LITE
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Auskyd:

Sir, did you report that guy or not? You no answer me. Is it true you asked him to remove the ad and still went ahead to report him?

Silence looks like admission to me Sha. I come in peace.

Go back to his first post and read again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
genius43:

Go back to his first post and read again.

Oh yeah I see it now. Thanks.

You asked him to remove it and still asked the moderators to ban him. Awesome. Well done boss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Newbie5050: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Evolving on evolution x rom

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
Leemekzy:
add 30k and buy XIAOMI 12 LITE

You're advising someone to bring out 280k and buy a midrange phone ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elvis8236(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
genius43:

I still have the thread here, it was my first comment on Xiaomi thread, you clearly stated admin do the needful without any warning, even after deleting post I was banned till 2023. It was until I wrote several appeals for months to moderators before I was unbanned.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Auskyd:

Oh yeah I see it now. Thanks.

You asked him to remove it and still asked the moderators to ban him. Awesome. Well done boss.

Show me where it is written that Admin do the needful means Admin ban this person.

Or don't admins delete posts again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9018) (9019) (9020) (9021) (9022) (9023) (9024) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.