Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,378 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9250459 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9015) (9016) (9017) (9018) (9019) (9020) (9021) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leetylee: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Enigma2049:

Theme name plz?
iOS 16
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leetylee: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2022
grin
All these developers sef

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pablobellins(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2022
Good Morning house.
Is it a good time to buy MI 9 se in 2022? 2019 flagship phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mainola: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2022
leetylee:
grin
All these developers sef
Theme name?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dumartz: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2022
Plz how good is lenovo think plus earphone in terms of voice clarity and bass??

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dumartz:

It costs like 6k so curb your expectations

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iammarvellux(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Good afternoon House,

Pls am having issues with my phone, since last week Wednesday it has lost network signals reception. I have removed the SIM, reboot done everything possible but same issues. That sim is working well on a touch light small phone.

Anyone here with same issues...?

my phone is redmi 8A.

Am currently using a WiFi to come online, pls what do you guys advise me to do. Should I go to Xiaomi service center will this help.

Infact if you have been in my shoes before..how do you got yours done?

Genius43
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iammarvellux(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
genius43:

I use my stock launcher.
Pls am having issues with my phone, since last week Wednesday it has lost network signals reception. I have removed the SIM, reboot done everything possible but same issues. That sim is working well on a touch light small phone.

my phone is redmi 8A.

Am currently using a WiFi to come online, pls what do you guys advise me to do. Should I go to Xiaomi service center will this help.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iammarvellux(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
zera:
Good morning all,

Please I am having issues with network signal on my redmi 8. It started last night and there is nothing I haven't done to rectify this issue.

I have reset my mobile network, force reboot, reboot my phone, took out the sim card and inter changed it but all to no avail.

Please house how can I rectify this issue?

Good day bro,

my phone is redmi 8A.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iammarvellux(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
zera:
Good morning all,

Please I am having issues with network signal on my redmi 8. It started last night and there is nothing I haven't done to rectify this issue.

I have reset my mobile network, force reboot, reboot my phone, took out the sim card and inter changed it but all to no avail.

Please house how can I rectify this issue?

Have you been able to resolve yours? If yes how do you get over it??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
iammarvellux:

Have you been able to resolve yours? If yes how do you get over it??

When was the last time you opened up your phone and what did you repair then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geofavor(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
abduleez1:

If you so badly want to clear those other files, here are two powerful apps that reads all your phone's files and data and can delete them.
The problem be say, if you don't know what to delete na premium tears dey wait for you.

I also just like you last month in a bid to reduce files in that "others" category used these apps to delete some files I thought were unnecessary cos I was seriously pressed for space. I massively cleared some space about 7GB from there but some app data suffered.
Especially YouTube. I thought I was deleting some massive cache of the app(s) until I checked my YouTube app to notice videos I had downloaded years ago were unable to play since I've deleted their native data.

Like they said, they are files which your system is unable to categorise properly. They contain file data, caches and other stuffs for Android system running properly.
NB: Use at your own risk.
Thanks. This is the kinda suggestion I was hoping to get -- Apps that can help. Unfortunately, I have already used these two apps you mentioned and though they cleared a lil of the files, they still left the bulk of those files I want cleared.

I no longer Have SD maid. Please, can you post a download link? Don't think it's on play store.

Also, if you have other suggestions that could help, please let me know.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iammarvellux(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Meister:

I haven't worked on my phone, it's 3 yrs now. Only to just update it online that's all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iammarvellux(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Meister:

Since I bought my redmi 8a at slots, I haven't repaired or changed the screen or whatsoever..no issues until last week on its own, network just disappeared and hasn't come back till date
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cyril009(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dumartz:

watch YouTube reviews
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
iammarvellux:

I haven't worked on my phone, it's 3 yrs now. Only to just update it online that's all.

Did it have any serious fall recently? You can take it to their service centre to confirm what's wrong
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iammarvellux(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
Meister:

Did it have any serious fall recently? You can take it to their service centre to confirm what's wrong
None..it didn't fall recently, just in my hands when I noticed the issues. Thanks for your concern my brother.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
iammarvellux:

None..it didn't fall recently, just in my hands when I noticed the issues. Thanks for your concern my brother.

Take it to a service centre
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iammarvellux(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
genius43:

Take it to a service centre
Ok..I will. Thanks for your input
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nonli1: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Somebody please suggest any good 5g enabled Redmi phone for 160k-170k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Brutee: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
OwoukoUrua:
Finally updated my phone

No issues so far

Bro what's your experience with the poco m4 pro. I'm considering buying it. Any thing I need to know about the phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pat077: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Please house, I want to get a power bank that can quick charge my note 10s, which one can you recommend?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nonli1:
Somebody please suggest any good 5g enabled Redmi phone for 160k-170k

A used Mi 11 lite 5G or look for a 6/128 Poco F3 or Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
pat077:
Please house, I want to get a power bank that can quick charge my note 10s, which one can you recommend?

Just get a powerbank with 18W output like Redmi, ZMI(22.5w) or Romoss and Baseus
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pat077: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
genius43:

Just get a powerbank with 18W output like Redmi, ZMI(22.5w) or Romoss and Baseus
okay. But, will the 18w be able to charge it fast since the charge that came with the phone is 33w?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MaroonBlue(m): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
leetylee:
grin
All these developers sef

Theme name boss?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Radarada08: 12:52am On Sep 16, 2022
Hi. I've been trying to download the new update for sometime now, but it always gets to 14% and stops (Screenshot attached).

How can I get it to download completely please?

Phone is Redmi Note 10 Pro.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:02am On Sep 16, 2022
pat077:
okay. But, will the 18w be able to charge it fast since the charge that came with the phone is 33w?

18W is fast enough.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2022
Please where can I get an ORIGINAL replacement screen for Redmi note 11 pro.

I fell with my phone on my hands yesterday and my screen went blank.

Do any one have an idea if I can get an original one and how much.

I'm in Lagos. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2022
Radarada08:
Hi. I've been trying to download the new update for sometime now, but it always gets to 14% and stops (Screenshot attached).

How can I get it to download completely please?

Phone is Redmi Note 10 Pro.

Download manually and install.

If you check like 5-20 pages back the link is available there
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2022
pat077:

Scotweezy has this.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilwayneme(m): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2022
Good morning house, please I've been trying to downgrade from miui 12.5.6 back to miui 11 on my redmi 9 but all I keep getting is error "can't verify old version". Please I need to downgrade my phone has been buggy since the upgrade, it switches off frequently and on itself whenever it decides it's time(na the phone dey use me right now no be me)
Please I need help as all the YouTube videos on the solution are recorded in hindi

(1) (2) (3) ... (9015) (9016) (9017) (9018) (9019) (9020) (9021) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kennias(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.