Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9164151 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9072) (9073) (9074) (9075) (9076) (9077) (9078) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iksman2002(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2022
genius43:

How did you do the factory reset?
From the settings.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2022
genius43:

It seems you don't read educational posts on this thread else you won't be asking this question.

1. Do Redmi 8 and 11 Pro use the same screen type, screen size with the same brightness?

2. Do they both use the same processor?

3. Do they use the same network modem?

Answer this questions yourself and you will have your answer

Wetin concern the Nigerians with educational posts? Na why I dey restrict my plenty talk to Telegram these days.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2022
iksman2002:

From the settings.

I will suggest you backup and do a factory reset from recovery mode
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Optimistdude: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Any trusted seller with a good 6/128 durable phone here? Kindly reply.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
mrszee:
1.Please my redmi note 9 got update for Miui 13 but when I tried downloading it's not working, please help

2. I downloaded google camera for my note 9 when I just got it, it stopped working all of a sudden... That's The pictures part. video and other functions work properly but when I take pictures with it, it doesn't save. I've cleared catche, restarted phone, cleared memory but no changes. What can I do please?

3. Please I need recommendation of a better redmi phone in terms of camera, battery, space and functions than redmi note 9 between 150k to 250k budget thank you
You have a great budget for a smartphone and you're still thinking about Redmi?
Can't you go for more premium and reliable brands like maybe iphone, Samsung or pixel?

These brands will last you years and still retain it's value with no issues unlike Redmi.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iksman2002(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
genius43:

I will suggest you backup and do a factory reset from recovery mode
Ohk will try that.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geofavor(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
micxwell:
And you expect Note 11 pro to follow suit grin. That's not the case bro. You should have read your reviews long before you jump into the pool, a case of medicine after death cry
Yeah.
My phone got stolen. I needed to get another phone asap in order to block all my accounts, especially crypto, on the stolen phone, so I didn't have time to check review. I just remembered some guys recommended the phone a while back on a WhatsApp group I'm in, so I decided to go for it.

The phone is nice. It's just that I'm a heavy user, so battery � must be a beast to satisfy me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geofavor(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
ucsparks:
You have a great budget for a smartphone and you're still thinking about Redmi?
Can't you go for more premium and reliable brands like maybe iphone, Samsung or pixel?

These brands will last you years and still retain it's value with no issues unlike Redmi.
Which new iPhone will you buy with that budget?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Geofavor:

An excellent question

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Geofavor:

Shots fired.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Geofavor:

but 3 brands was mentioned there, you shouldn't pick a brand that fits your narrative.

Her budget can get a UK used iphone 11, and we both know iphone 11 can't be compared to any redmi mid-range phones.

Should I go on to a brand new pixel 5a, pixel 6, pixel 6a, Galaxy a52, a53, a72, a73. S20fe, s21, note20,.

No Redmi mid-range phones comes close to these machines.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
ucsparks:
but 3 brands was mentioned there, you shouldn't pick a brand that fits your narrative.

Her budget can get a UK used iphone 11, and we both know iphone 11 can't be compared to any redmi mid-range phones.

Should I go on to a brand new pixel 5a, pixel 6, pixel 6a, Galaxy a52, a53, a72, a73. S20fe, s21, note20,.

No Redmi mid-range phones comes close to these machines.

Apart from pixel 5a you can't get the new of any other phone there at that price right now. If we were to lean towards used phones then you can get Xiaomi 11T pro, Mi 11i, Xiaomi 11T, brand new Poco f3 and F4, Mi 11 and many more at that price range.
I also don't understand why you keep on mentioning redmi midrange as if all the Samsung A series you mentioned there are not midrange phones

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Meister:

Apart from pixel 5a you can't get the new of any other phone there at that price right now. If we were to lean towards used phones then you can get Xiaomi 11T pro, Mi 11i, Xiaomi 11T, brand new Poco f3 and F4, Mi 11 and many more at that price range.
I also don't understand why you keep on mentioning redmi midrange as if all the Samsung A series you mentioned there are not midrange phones
I wouldn't want to reply you since you sale a particular brand of phones here, we all know you have no other option than to be biased.

Anybody wanting to argue with me and prove a point should do so within these contexts.

No phone mr man mentioned above fell within these

Premium brand
Reliable brand
And retain a second hand value.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
ucsparks:
I wouldn't want to reply you since you sale a particular brand of phones here, we all know you have no other option than to be biased.

Anybody wanting to argue with me and prove a point should do so within these contexts.

No phone mr man mentioned above fell within these

Premium brand
Reliable brand
And retain a second hand value.

Violence, yummy �
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Uzowee(m): 2:06am On Dec 07, 2022
Please how do I flash/downgrade my Redmi note 9(3/64gb) Merlin to android 10 (maybe to MIUI 12.0.4 or 12.0.6). I'm already on Android 12 MIUI 13.0.1.

My phone hangs alot, apps force closes after minimizing. Please help me out. What do I do and how do I go about it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udatso: 6:46am On Dec 07, 2022
Guys, which Xiaomi phone would you suggest for a person with 165k budget. Emphasis on battery, camera and performance.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surely22: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2022
Someone is cooking, or about to be cooked. Well, I'm only here for the cooking...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2022
udatso:
Guys, which Xiaomi phone would you suggest for a person with 165k budget. Emphasis on battery, camera and performance.
Redmi Note 10pro for a new phone, if you're lucky to get one.

Modified*
BlackArab has a few for the exact price. You can grab yours before it gets exhausted. "Another seller sells for 12k+ more for same phone. I guess his(BlackArab) is cheaper.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NawtyC001(m): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2022
23jerryking:
Guys is this normal? Since after the android 12 update my Redmi 10C battery has reduced somehow o.

How is the battery issue now,I just get the Redmi 10C 2days ago
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NawtyC001(m): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2022
netzro:

Na wa and I want to update mine

Did you update yours?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NawtyC001(m): 10:58am On Dec 07, 2022
Maigidaane:

Maybe it's your phone cos I've updated mine..no battery issue.

Please I just got mine 2days ago.
Can you tell me what and what I'll have to do to enjoy the phone.
I've heard of Gcam and Android 12 updates.
It's my first Xiaomi phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NawtyC001(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2022
My MTN is showing but Airtel sim is not showing.

Redmi 10C
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by netzro(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
NawtyC001:

Did you update yours?

Not yet I have been trying to download the update mainly at night with mTN 4G but it refused to download,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udatso: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
micxwell:

Redmi Note 10pro for a new phone, if you're lucky to get one.

Modified*
BlackArab has a few for the exact price. You can grab yours before it gets exhausted. "Another seller sells for 12k+ more for same phone. I guess his(BlackArab) is cheaper.
ThanKS. But isn't note 11 or 11s better than 10 pro considering its newer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
udatso:

smileyNewer Yes

udatso:

As far as those three factors you mentioned up there are concerned, Redmi Note 10pro beats both devices you listed in the original post.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
udatso:

Nope it is not. The only Redmi Note 11 series I can pick over a Redmi Note 10 Pro is the Redmi Note 11 Pro + 5G

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NawtyC001(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
netzro:

Not yet I have been trying to download the update mainly at night with mTN 4G but it refused to download,

My Airtel sim is not showing in sim 2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
NawtyC001:

How is the battery issue now,I just get the Redmi 10C 2days ago
It's improved a bit, but I also noticed the slight boost in performance in terms of speed since after the android 12 update.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geofavor(m): 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Good evening bosses.

Please how do I get GCam for my note 11 pro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
mrszee:
1.Please my redmi note 9 got update for Miui 13 but when I tried downloading it's not working, please help

2. I downloaded google camera for my note 9 when I just got it, it stopped working all of a sudden... That's The pictures part. video and other functions work properly but when I take pictures with it, it doesn't save. I've cleared catche, restarted phone, cleared memory but no changes. What can I do please?

3. Please I need recommendation of a better redmi phone in terms of camera, battery, space and functions than redmi note 9 between 150k to 250k budget thank you

1. What do you mean by not working? Not downloading or not installing.

2. Most modded apps are experimental. Uninstall the gcam. Google search for the gcam compatible to your phone model, then download a different version from the one you deleted.

3. If you love xiaomi brand so much. Check out the Poco series. Otherwise just go for Samsung.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
iksman2002:

It refused to update, this is what has been showing even with different 4g network connection.

You're obviously on airplane na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ollypass: 5:04am On Dec 08, 2022
good morning house ..please who has redmi note 12 pro for sale ..and what's the big deal over the redmi note 11 pro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9072) (9073) (9074) (9075) (9076) (9077) (9078) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingphilip(m), davomaster(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.