Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9233398 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9073) (9074) (9075) (9076) (9077) (9078) (9079) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 6:36am On Dec 08, 2022
ollypass:
good morning house ..please who has redmi note 12 pro for sale ..and what's the big deal over the redmi note 11 pro?
I have Clean Redmi 10c 4gb +1 gb RAM 64gb internal storage going for 65k not up to 3 months no issues for sale with follow come charger and carton.
My location is Asaba but I can waybill it to other states . Quote me if interested for pictures

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pjobaby(f): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2022
NawtyC001:
My MTN is showing but Airtel sim is not showing.

Redmi 10C

That's the common issue with Redmi 8, 9, 10. Sim network just vanishes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2022
ollypass:
good morning house ..please who has redmi note 12 pro for sale ..and what's the big deal over the redmi note 11 pro?

Redmi Note 12 series is still a China Only phone AFAIK
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2022
My Redmi Note 11 battery is dropping strangely, and this is the second time I've noticed it.
From 6:35am to 7:35am, my battery dropped to 89% from 100%. I do wake up at this time to pray with the help of the alerm and then sleep until 7:30 a.m. to leave.
Yes, I set it to turn on and off automatically between 12 a.m. and 6 a.m.
It does not drop excessively if I was using it at the time, but it does drop when not in use. Please explain the issue and how to resolve it.

Cc genius43
atheistandproud
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2022
Abbeytoy:
My Redmi Note 11 battery is dropping strangely, and this is the second time I've noticed it.
From 6:35am to 7:35am, my battery dropped to 89% from 100%. I do wake up at this time to pray with the help of the alerm and then sleep until 7:30 a.m. to leave.
Yes, I set it to turn on and off automatically between 12 a.m. and 6 a.m.
It does not drop excessively if I was using it at the time, but it does drop when not in use. Please explain the issue and how to resolve it.

Cc genius43
atheistandproud

Without a battery chart, no one can diagnose your problem. Post one here or (preferably) come to Telegram, @InquisitiveUniverse or Xiaomi Thread Nigeria
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2022
atheistandproud:

Without a battery chart, no one can diagnose your problem. Post one here or (preferably) come to Telegram, @InquisitiveUniverse or Xiaomi Thread Nigeria

Here

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2022
it seems my phone has just experienced the dreaded dead boot issue,it suddenly went off around 5am this morning and has not come up till now,the last time it happened was last month for about some hours i just left it then i later put it on and it came up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by purplekayc(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2022
Sunkyphil:
it seems my phone has just experienced the dreaded dead boot issue,it suddenly went off around 5am this morning and has not come up till now,the last time it happened was last month for about some hours i just left it then i later put it on and it came up
. What the name of your xiaomi phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2022
purplekayc:
. What the name of your xiaomi phone
redmi 9t
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2022
Abbeytoy:

Here

Phone looks healthy to me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eryk007(m): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2022
Good afteroon house my redmi note 9 was at 3% battery when all of a sudden the screen froze and after some time went off when i tried charing it did not show any sign that it was plug and refused to come please what could be wrong
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iksman2002(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
TheSoothSayer:

You're obviously on airplane na
I'm using 5G WiFi.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MikeMicheal(m): 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eryk007:
Good afteroon house my redmi note 9 was at 3% battery when all of a sudden the screen froze and after some time went off when i tried charing it did not show any sign that it was plug and refused to come please what could be wrong
MAIN BOARD IS DEAD!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blingxx(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
I need a good redmi phone with great camera pls .. budget-90k
Reason for buying - I want to use for my photography career

Pls I need recommendations
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eryk007(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
MikeMicheal:
MAIN BOARD IS DEAD!
Thanks man for your reply can anything be done or is this the end
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eryk007:

Take it to a service center
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
let me start sourcing for another phone,abeg which better phone on can get my budget is 120-150k suggestions please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
blingxx:

i have Clean Redmi 10c 4gb +1 gb RAM 64gb internal storage going for 65k not up to 3 months no issues for sale with follow come charger and carton.
My location is Asaba but I can waybill it to other states . Quote me if interested for pictures
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
blingxx:

to be honest that 90k wont get a good phone for photography considering the high cost of gadgets now,just budget between 150-200k to get a modest phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blingxx(m): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Sunkyphil:
to be honest that 90k wont get a good phone for photography considering the high cost of gadgets now,just budget between 150-200k to get a modest phone

What type can I get for 150k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
blingxx:

am also sourcing for phone within that range
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MikeMicheal(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eryk007:

Thanks man for your reply can anything be done or is this the end
Best option is to replace the dead board/panel, which can be as costly as half the price of the phone.
You can take it to service centre as someone above recommended, but that is what they will still say.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mrszee(f): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
TheSoothSayer:

1. What do you mean by not working? Not downloading or not installing.

2. Most modded apps are experimental. Uninstall the gcam. Google search for the gcam compatible to your phone model, then download a different version from the one you deleted.

3. If you love xiaomi brand so much. Check out the Poco series. Otherwise just go for Samsung.

1.Yes it does not download, it just keep loading and loading but remains at 0% I've changed network and all but problem persists

2. Thank you, I'd do just that

3. Can you help me with specific phones that fall, Worthing that budget? I had a very nice experience with the note 9 I just want a phone with better camera, storage and battery ... Generally shA�

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blingxx(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
Sunkyphil:
am also sourcing for phone within that range

I checked remdi note 11 .. but I don't know how the camera is
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaquemyc: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Sunkyphil:
I'd like you to sell your 9t to me when you get another phone if you don't mind.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by heysquare(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
I've not received miui 13 update on my Redmi Note 9s . Someone should guide me on how to get the update. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
blaquemyc:
I'd like you to sell your 9t to me when you get another phone if you don't mind.
Av not made up my mind to sell it or not but by saturday i will decide
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ollypass: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
I have Clean Redmi 10c 4gb +1 gb RAM 64gb internal storage going for 65k not up to 3 months no issues for sale with follow come charger and carton.

this isn't comparable to what am looking for..but thanks for offering
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
blingxx:

If camera is the major thing you're after then go for a foreign used Pixel 4a 5G for an amazing camera experience or a used Redmi note 10 pro for a good camera experience. You also have the option of OnePlus 8, it's cameras are underrated
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blingxx(m): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Meister:

If camera is the major thing you're after then go for a foreign used Pixel 4a 5G for an amazing camera experience or a used Redmi note 10 pro for a good camera experience. You also have the option of OnePlus 8, it's cameras are underrated

Ok .. thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
23jerryking:
Guys is this normal? Since after the android 12 update my Redmi 10C battery has reduced somehow o.
Are you still experiencing battery drain?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 1:32am On Dec 09, 2022
i926:
Are you still experiencing battery drain?
Not quite..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9073) (9074) (9075) (9076) (9077) (9078) (9079) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Crownfit01(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.