Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9203024 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9075) (9076) (9077) (9078) (9079) (9080) (9081) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by celestial1: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Buy tecno with 6000 or 7000 battery capacity
i love redmi..I have been using this phone since 2020

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by celestial1: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
celestial1:
My redmi note 9 battery dont last at all, what can I do
guru in the house pls talk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by netzro(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
Please is there a way to show that my 10c is charging as there is no notification light
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
celestial1:

This battery life is ok.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MikeMicheal(m): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
celestial1:
Jesus!! This is a very serious issue. Sell the phone to me 20K now before it gets even worse ooo! shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surely22: 6:39am On Dec 11, 2022
hansomb:
maybe it's the Redmi 9t they meant cos I have been using my Redmi 9 with no issues and the battery is still doing very good. An update was sent to me today. Who has installed it and what's the experience ? maybe it can cause such problems

Run the update nah & give us review ��
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
netzro:
Please is there a way to show that my 10c is charging as there is no notification light
There's charging indication na. Must it have notification light?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheSoothSayer(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
celestial1:
guru in the house pls talk

Try to update the OS. If it doesn't work, change the battery. Mine is 2 years now and still works fine
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 4:57am On Dec 12, 2022
blingxx:

Made up my mind I will just close eyes and buy iPhone x jejely redmi phones get too many issues on this thread

Reason I also stop using redmi phones. There wahala is beyond redemption.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by odinga1of: 6:06am On Dec 12, 2022
genius43:

Take it to a service center

Goood morning Ogas dem.

Where is Xiaomi service centre located in Warri?

Cc: Genius43, Gptech
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by odinga1of: 6:07am On Dec 12, 2022
genius43:

Take it to a service center

Goood morning Ogas dem.

Cc: Genius43, Gptech, atheistandproud.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grudges: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2022
peteregwu:

Reason I also stop using redmi phones. There wahala is beyond redemption.
I wanted to switch to another brand, until I discovered no brand is blameless now a days, I wanted to buy samsung untill I realised the the phone I wanted to buy samsung note 10 plus 5G some units had network problem, not only I was told but I witnessed it, I later decided to go for S 20. its equally had problem of green tint from the screen after update (not all but some units) even the almighty Iphone 14 some are complaining about it. The problem is not peculiar to Redmi only its a universal problem cause as a result of mass production phones.

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cymaxy: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2022
goodmorning genius43
please do know where i can get a replacement screen/battery for redmi note 7 in ikeja?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2022
odinga1of:

Goood morning Ogas dem.

Cc: , , .

Check Raya in Warri
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Cymaxy:
goodmorning genius43
please do know where i can get a replacement screen/battery for redmi note 7 in ikeja?

Check with Princekiah

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cymaxy: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=genius43 post=119092563]

Check with Princekiah [/quote

Thank you chief...
i'll reachout to him soon.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by airprinz(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2022
Pls phone gurus in the house, my redmi note 11 pro is quite slow when downloading on WiFi,
How can I fix it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by netzro(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2022
23jerryking:
There's charging indication na. Must it have notification light?
no charging indicator when the screen is off
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dhortune(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Please guys I urgently need Redmi note 9pro
6gb /128gb please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2022
odinga1of:

Goood morning Ogas dem.

Cc: Genius43, Gptech, atheistandproud.

Raya center in Warri as depicted by the circular put out by Xiaomi no longer exists. I have turned Robinson plaza inside out and couldn't find it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2022
atheistandproud:

Raya center in Warri as depicted by the circular put out by Xiaomi no longer exists. I have turned Robinson plaza inside out and couldn't find it.
Those people nor serious.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2022
odinga1of:

Goood morning Ogas dem.

What's the issue with your phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by davomaster(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2022
airprinz:
Pls phone gurus in the house, my redmi note 11 pro is quite slow when downloading on WiFi,
How can I fix it?
The network you're connected to is slow, simple.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2022
grudges:
I wanted to switch to another brand, until I discovered no brand is blameless now a days, I wanted to buy samsung untill I realised the the phone I wanted to buy samsung note 10 plus 5G some units had network problem, not only I was told but I witnessed it, I later decided to go for S 20. its equally had problem of green tint from the screen after update (not all but some units) even the almighty Iphone 14 some are complaining about it. The problem is not peculiar to Redmi only its a universal problem cause as a result of mass production phones.
You did well by doing your own little findings. I don't like generalising, but it seems like the average Nigerian find it difficult to apply one of the very essense of education ( logical reasoning) in everyday life. How can one be using a better pass my neighbour generator by Yamaha, and later upgraded to a much bigger generator by Elepaq. Because the Elepaq can carry more equipment, he ends up saying Elepaq is better than Yamaha. That's what many people do. You use a low end Android phone from one brand, and later bought a high end phone from another brand which costs times 6 or even more of your low end phone, what do you expect?. I got a Pixel 6 pro last week for a friend who uses a Redmi 8. You could see him still being apprehensive using some apps on the pixel because of the way they lag on the Redmi. I already told him to stop the comparison because its a wrong one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by preshpearl(f): 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hello

I need a redmi phone with budget under 70k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
Gptech:

You did well by doing your own little findings. I don't like generalising, but it seems like the average Nigerian find it difficult to apply one of the very essense of education ( logical reasoning) in everyday life. How can one be using a better pass my neighbour generator by Yamaha, and later upgraded to a much bigger generator by Elepaq. Because the Elepaq can carry more equipment, he ends up saying Elepaq is better than Yamaha. That's what many people do. You use a low end Android phone from one brand, and later bought a high end phone from another brand which costs times 6 or even more of your low end phone, what do you expect?. I got a Pixel 6 pro last week for a friend who uses a Redmi 8. You could see him still being apprehensive using some apps on the pixel because of the way they lag on the Redmi. I already told him to stop the comparison because its a wrong one.

Nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
atheistandproud:

Nailed it.
See this post for instance. For 90k and great camera!
Somebody buy Infinix Smart 6 last week, body dey sweet am, afterall na almost 60k e spend, dey expect am to perform well. People don't know that phones of around a 100k are low end phones due to inflation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by airprinz(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
davomaster:
The network you're connected to is slow, simple.
I don't think so, man,
because from the network indicator, it's always full bar
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ndagi123(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
airprinz:
I don't think so, man,
because from the network indicator, it's always full bar

Full network bar does not equal adequate bandwidth

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grudges: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Gptech:

simple logic but hard to comprehend, you said the obvious.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by airprinz(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ndagi123:

Full network bar does not equal adequate bandwidth
Good to know that man
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by boblawson(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
I am sorry to bring this up here but I need clarification..

I referred a colleague of mine to get redmi A1+ due to her tight budget.

During the camera testing I noticed images was upside down and I thought it was due to software which could be solved by factory reset and I didn't pay attention to it.

The next day she went back to the company that sold her the phone for exchange, but they told her to wait for the engineer to confirm first, and the engineer wasn't around.

Third day the engineer came and did a factory reset and confirm it has hardware issue which is from the camera sensor.

4th day she was told only thing there could do was to send the phone to Carlcare.

On the 5th she didn't come work.
On the 6th day, she gave them the phone and they took it to their Carlcare..
Now she says she doesn't want the current phone(A1+) which will be repaired ,that they should give her a new phone or she adds cash to get another..
The company declined the offer and she's still adamant of not taking back the previous product...

Please I need your input on how to go about this, because I also take blame for referring her.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9075) (9076) (9077) (9078) (9079) (9080) (9081) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.